UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 01:17 PM   #1  
Gym'll fix it!!

Default Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #19

Thought i'd open a few of the threads again that we've lost ,
Carol are you going to re-post our weights? i'm SURE that we can all remember them
Old 01-07-2004, 04:08 PM   #2  
Must Stay Motivated

Default Hello

Think my membership was lost and so I have re-joined. I am sure that we can build this thread back up with the amount that we all talk - lol.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:19 PM   #3  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'm sure that we can too Super
As usual another day online but i'm determined to move my butt for 3 o'clock and exercise while i watch Corrie and Emmerdale how many times have i said that?

Last edited by cat90; 01-07-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:57 PM   #4  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Girlies,
Goodness me, the site goes down and I'm lost without it, I swear I was having withdrawal symptoms. And from Monday I was an absolute angel, showed a loss of two pounds today and since I've been home this afternoon I've pigged out! I blame it on the weather It's so cold here today, temps down to 18 degrees and windy, it chills you to the bone just to walk from the house to the car. I really can't handle being cold anymore, it must be from living in AZ for five years previous to here. This horrible cold weather is supposed to stick around through the weekend so I hope after my splurge today, I can tell my body it doesn't need to eat to keep warm.
I've been busy this week, I have a new part time job, Went for an interveiw yesterday after work and impressed the boss so good, he hired me on the spot It's doing the same thing I do right now and I'm not quitting my present job, I will just add a few extra hours to my day and go and work with autistic kids in their home setting. I've not been in this type of environment before for teaching, so I reckon it will do me good to expand my horizons.
Well I'm glad 3FC is back up and running, it's great to come back and repent my eating sins, now I know why people enjoy going to confession, makes you feel like everything will be ok.
I haven't been to Curves yet today as I had running about to do after work, so I'll be off out in the cold to go after dinner and then when I get back, I'll put the dogs woolies on (yes they wear them) and have a good long freezing cold walk and hope to undo some damage that I've done today.
Have a good one all.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:21 PM   #5  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well, Corrie's on and i'm still here Chris, i was the same yesterday god knows how many calories i consumed..i have'nt reckoned it up yet but i'll bet it was 4000 + 120g fat..i kid you not! I ate almost a 400g bar of Toblerone! yeh thats right one of them big 'uns and i started off with such good intentions making Super's French Onion Soup and all but the onions tasted bitter so i ended up putting a load of cheese on top then while i was making it i was eating Digestive biscuits don't know why because i'd had sausage butties and a muffin for breakfast then i thought "i've blown it now so i'll have a beer"

Anyway, today i thought i've got to make ammends and there was a recipe in my womans world for a juice drink concocted by Ann Louise Gittleman the author of the Fat Flush Diet so i made that and its HORRIBLE! then i read the smallprint and thats the only thing i'm supposed to have today along with water!! NO FOOD! Aaaaarrrggghhh! Hmmm, 3.20pm..can i go to bed now?
Old 01-07-2004, 07:45 PM   #6  
Slow and steady

So Cathy, is that all you've had today then? A horrible tasting concotion thingy? UGH! Rather you than me luv.
How are you doing with your snow? Are you snowed in? I'm glad I'm not alone today having a nosh day, although yours was yesterday.
I'll be all back on track tomorrow and if I write everything down that I gorged on today I reckon that I will have had my regular points but had all my flex points so if I am an angel until next weeks weigh in without going over points I could still show a loss
Super.....how come Cathy knows your proper name and the rest of us don't? Is it a sevret? And how's the no smoking going?
Old 01-07-2004, 07:53 PM   #7  
Gym'll fix it!!

aaaha..I know her name because we were in chat yesterday wondering what to do because we could'nt post

Chris..YEP..thats all i have had so far today but i doubt it will last because my stomach is having the odd growl and i have to make hubbies dinner which will be cottage pie need a drooling smiley too the snow has stopped and is thawing but there is lots of slush on the driveway (hubby has just ploughed it) so i'll be staying put for a couple of days until it has gone altogether..anyway, i've got to slide down the driveway to retrieve my car and thats a fair walk so there is no chance in this.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:52 AM   #8  
Theres no stopping me now

Had the munches yesterday and ended up having a 47 point day, with 28 points of that being pure rubbish in the evening. Despite that though I see it as a breakthrough because i have totalled up the points for everything i ate and drank adn have been honest with myself. Never used ot be quite so honest, it was a bit painful.

But today is another day and I am back on the wagon with vengenance. I have drank so much water my back teeth are floating.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:10 PM   #9  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Carol, Tuesday was my "munchie" day for a total of 3800cals and 185g fat did'nt expect it to be that much fat really Anyway, i did complete the fast which was amazing for me i really did'nt think that i could go without food for a day Todays meals are all planned out so i just have to stick with what i've put down to eat..not add any extras it will feel like a banquet after yesterday! I'm having a roast beef dinner tonight and its in the crockpot and smells divine
Old 01-08-2004, 03:54 PM   #10  
Theres no stopping me now

Have been an angel today. Have sent Ray to the supermarket for some supplies, all healthy ones. He has gone to dads before coming home and I could murder a yogurt... Just hope he got some.

Nothing much to report today. Went to work, chased my tail all day. Didn't go for a walk at lunchtime because it was pouring. Came home, made the dinner, chatted to the boys and Ray, did the iron, put away the washing, got the boys to bed, fell out with Steve as usual. Now here catching up.

Told you it wasn't very exicting. See you tomorrow
Old 01-08-2004, 04:15 PM   #11  
Slow and steady

Am SO on plan it's scaring me, hope I can hold out through the evening. I am cooking dinner tonight (dave is usually the chef in this house). Am making a stir fry , very healthily with left over meats that need to be eaten.
I have been to Curves and had a great work out, day at work was a bit stressfull so I worked it all off and feel great for it
Time for a cuppa now.....may have more to say later but it's new episodes of Friends and Er so might be a couch spud too....
Old 01-08-2004, 04:49 PM   #12  
Must Stay Motivated

Angry Hello

Hi all, I have missed you all without the forum - lol.

For all those that are upset that Cathy has a secret, my name is Tulane - lol. It just came out in chat the other night.

I am doing well on the giving up smoking. 7 days now. I also had my first weigh in today and I weigh 3lb less!!!!!!!!!

I have found a gym that I might join too in a local hotel. On the whole I have been pretty good with my points too. I am quite proud of myself.

The comments at work have already started and I have only lost 3lb. As soon as people fin dout you are on a diet they start saying that you don't need to lose that much weight and that you will look unhealthy. Well I am not going to let them stop me. I will lose the weight and when I thinner than them and looking fantastic they can be jealous - lmao.

Hope that everyone is well.

Good work for those that have been good. Shame on those that have munched, glad to know that we are all human though - lol.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:05 PM   #13  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Chris..is the extra job wearing you out? Congratulations on getting it by the way so you're being an eh? just hope that your halo does'nt slip and choke you like Carol's does now and again mine is only half cocked today

Super..Congrats on the weightloss..i had great results with WW in 2001 (30lbs in 3mths) but i was hungry quite a lot so not so good for me unless i up the pts a bit i'm so glad that it is working for you! FANTASTIC job staying away from the ciggies too
Old 01-09-2004, 12:24 PM   #14  
Must Stay Motivated

Had a BAD BAD day at work today. I was in with a group of offenders and on eman in particular was nasty and intimidating. As soon as I handed them over to my colleague I left the room and cried. I was so good though as a friend was going for a cigarette, I went with her but didn't smoke. As soon as people heard I was upset I had 3 offers of chocolate from around the building - lol - turner them all down and had a chocca mocca dessert from M&S - would highly recommend by the way it was yummee.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:56 PM   #15  
Gym'll fix it!!

Aaaaaww Super, sorry to hear that but you handled it very well Congrats on turning down both offers and being an i'm proud of ya
Closed Thread