Old 09-28-2006, 10:22 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Hi everyone. Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Today I had BF - WW Egg Eng. 2 cups of coffee..Lunch Rice and alitte chili mixed in. (To give it flavor) Water to drink. Snack was ... WW eclair Dinner was Salad/ WW Strawberry shortcake... snack Banana.

i was running short on supplies so I picked some up tonight.

I hope everyone loses tomorrow! (including me)

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:05 AM   #242  

Okay I'll go first!

Ugggh!!! Well I lost ounces at least! But unfortunately I didn't even get a whole pound off all week!!! But then again. I did because I gained and then I lost it again. Yeah I know that doesn't count.

Well, for me this is a new month so my goal is to get 10 pounds off. So Ladies I need you to stay on me! My birthday is the 24th and I want to be down to a 16. Even if its a extremely tight fitting not able to really wear it anywhere 16!!!! So, PLEASE, Don't let me use any excuses!!!

This morning I had Breakfast bacon and eggs!

I'll do it this month!

Kiwi
Old 09-29-2006, 10:05 AM   #243  
Ivy135

S/C/G: 219/171/135

Height: 5"4

Good morning girls, TGIF

Just to update I joined the biggest looser challenge I'm in the BLUE TEAM thats going on here and I went ahead and weight myself yesterday I know I should not have but oh well its all good I lost another 5 pounds. (WEE) Oh and from now on Ill wait for Friday weigh-in. By the way want I have similar situation with visitor I'm guessing maybe 8-10 pounds water retention don't really know but I feel bloated and just gross. I'm gonna take some pamprin or something I heard it helps with all symptoms. Oh and as for the show I also cried so don't feel bad I love the blue team they seem more together I felt bad for the girl that had to go I hope she manages. Hey Kiwi whats tomorrow your weigh-in?
I actually went jogging for first time thought Id pass out and it was only 10 min how funny is that I power walked as well for 20 and did some light upper body weight training. I have not begun crunches

B-slim fast (water all day)
L-turkey roll up
D-grilled NY stake and salad

I made a log for all my loss and exercise.
my ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:16 AM   #244  

Smile

Dear Ivy

Show off!!

Bring it on!

Love ya

Kiwi
Old 09-29-2006, 10:29 AM   #245  
Ivy135

Hey Kiwi your too Funny

Hey I know you can loose those 10 pounds !!!! Why don't you try to stay away from the 4 no No's pasta,rice,bread,potatoes just for 1 week and see what happens oh and only drink water it worked for me. I actually squeezed my but into a size 13 stretch pant which before would not go up my thighs...
But for now will not attempt any such thing due to PMS....

Have you tried the south beach diet? I go by that as well.

Wish you the best.

Ivy
Old 09-29-2006, 11:15 AM   #246  

Smile

Pasta, bread, potato, rice? Humm??? This is my diet!!

Just kidding. But I do have all that in moderation. I'll give it a try this week. Of course some of my WW food has that stuff in it. But for a week I will give it a shot.

I tried SB when it first came out, before most of the frozen food. Cooking is not my favorite thing to do and at that time it required alot of preparation time that I wasn't willing to put forth. I know that they have the frozen foods now. Although, I'm not actually on WW, I seem to love the ww stuff so I tend to buy their frozen entrees and desserts. The problem there, is I really like there desserts and I can go over board with them.

But the truth is if I keep doing what I'm doing I'm going to keep getting what I'm getting. (ooh such wisdom, grasshopper)

So its off the starches for a week!

Kiwi
Old 09-29-2006, 11:32 AM   #247  
Ivy135

Yae!!!! Kiwi don't forget to drink plenty of water and maybe if you possibly not drink juice of any kind and no sodas of any kind not even diet. It is a boost so my DR says and I followed his advice and you see I lost weight even before meds just by changing my eating habits. PS South Beach frozen dinners are good I buy them as well. Also Increase greens,use lean meats,and lots of salad. Fruits are good except for bananas too many carbs.
I have a whole book on what I can eat and cant if you like just ask away I'm here for you If I can do it so can you.

GO KIWI GO!!!!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Ivy
Old 09-29-2006, 12:30 PM   #248  

morning girls.
i FORGOT to weigh in today at the gym!!! i can't believe it!!! my ds was crying so i was in a hurry. i worked out, grabbed the kidlets and left. omg. i'm such an airhead! i can't believe i did that!! oh well. i'll weigh in tomrrow morning i guess.
i have a serious lack of energy today. i'd give my left arm for a tall latte from starbucks!! i may do it too. i'm even thinking of playing hooky from work tonight. spending the evening w/dh. af reared her ugly head so i think that's playing a part in it too.
kiwi:no worries on just losing ounces. sometimes wieght comes off all at once! like next week you'll lose 3lbs!!
ivy:wow! i'm sooo jealous!! i want to lose 5lbs in a week!!
have a good day ladies!
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 12:39 PM   #249  

Smile

Whoa!!! I agreed to no Starches!! Now its no juice, no diet drinks and no banana!! Give a person an inch and you take a mile!!

Oh and I'm not on meds (which I'm assuming is a diet pill of some kind) so my energy level isn't high as yours! I wish it was! Maybe I should see your Doc and get me some pills!! ha ha

Just messing with ya
I will do my best to refrain from all evil indulgences (expect diet pepsi)

Kiwi
Old 09-29-2006, 02:24 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Good Afternoon Ladies

Kiwi-You lost ounces that is great and don't forget you are feeling alittle under the weather because of Aunt Flo so that good make weight difference. You are so positive your b'day is on the 24th this is a new month and you are going to get the weight off we well help you in anyway .

My Ivy- You joined the blue team for tbl good for you You lost another 5lbs WOW, I know I felt bad for Tiffany to when she left the Blue Team but she can do it! Your bloated to it seems
we all are That's how I feel to. I wondered how much water we retain??

K my turn to weigh in K, I lost another 2lbs it isn't much but all take it, I can't believe it though I try to work out 2 times a day 6 days a week and only 2lbs what am I doing wrong? I'm so inspired by TBL it would be nice if they gave us tips!!!

Well ladies all talk to you all later!

for hanging in there well get there soon.
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #251  

Smile

I've done really good today. Lunch was a huge salad with chicken. I love that. We are going out to dinner but I plan on having alot of veg. NO BREAD OR POTATOES, OR RICE.

Just when i thought TOM was going to skip me this month Aunt Flo showed up!! Ha Ha The old witch. But at least its at the begining of my new challenge.

Write later

Kiwi
Old 09-29-2006, 10:35 PM   #252  

S/C/G: 227/210/150

Height: 5'4"

I didn't weigh myself today either. I don't think that I lost and I don't want to know if I gained. I did do something great today though. I joined a gym that has child care and I went to an aerobics class for an hour. I actually lasted the whole hour too. I thought that I would die for sure but I actually did it. I have also taken before pictures today and I can't wait to be able to take my after pictures. I am sorry that I am not able to write on here everyday. I feel like I am not being as supportive as I should be. I will try harder to write even if it is just to write what I ate and to give a little encouragement. You guys are doing great! And, yes, it is almost a new month and we can start brand new again. What is everyone's weight loss goal this month? I am aiming for 10 pounds. Well, I will write back tomorrow with what I ate and how much I worked out. Talk to you soon.
RCsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:53 PM   #253  

Smile

Congrats Jaime for joining the gym!! We all started fresh today for our Oct. goals so what a great time to join a gym.

My goal this month is to lose at least 10 pounds. But I reeeeeally want to be in a size 16. But that would require me losing more than 10 pounds and I'm not sure if that is realistic. Unless of course you are on the "biggest loser" and you can lose 20 in a week!

Congrats to you Want2behealthy, 2 Pounds!! You did great!

Ivy Congrats for losing 5 pounds!!! You have worked hard.

Well, I went out to eat and had Brussell spouts, cabbage, onions and peppers, Baked chicken leg. Crab Salad. Diet Coke. Dessert was no sugar Jello!!

Have a great weekend and try to write in. It keeps you accountable and the scales will be good you on Monday!

Kiwi
Old 09-30-2006, 08:04 AM   #254  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning

Yesterday my DH and I went to EPCOT and walked around the World Show Case for 2 and 1/2 hours. I really enjoyed the walking. We had a great time. It was not very crowded and it was not too hot either. We neither one like to go there if it is crowded. Anyways I had a good OP day. I drank lots of water and when I weighed this morning I was down .8 pounds. Not what I haoped for but i'll take it. I have to get my exercise in this morning because this afternoon I will have my GDD over at my house. I hope everyone has a great day.
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:05 AM   #255  

Smile

Oh Good Grief!! I Am Sooooo Sick Of Salad!!!

But I'm doing good and no cheating!!