Old 10-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

hi everyone,
I'm not able to weigh in yet. No one around here has scales so i'll just wait till i get home. Anyway, everything is good. Family is in good spirits today. I helped to pack up Chris's stuff to take back to Fl. Alot of pictures and memories. Hopefully, we'll be back tonight.

Everyone looks like they are doing good. I can't wait to see if I've lost. I've really watched my eating so I hope it paid off.

See ya
Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:01 PM   #272  

Smile

Okay we are back home.

My computer is acting up. So I will make this brief. I only lost 1 pound. Rather disappointed in that. I really watched what I ate and laid off bread so it was a bummer to see I only dropped a pound but its better than gaining. I hope everyone is doing good and we still have a whole month to reach our Oct goals!

Kiwi
Old 10-08-2006, 06:33 AM   #273  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

Kiwi- Good Morning and I'm glad your back. You are right 1 pound is better that gaining and we do have the rest of October to reach our goals.

want2behealthy- Good morning to you and don't worry sometimes we just have a slow time but it will happen if you just keep on track.

Good Morning to my Ivy, momtu2, Tigger83, Hope you all have a great day.
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:21 AM   #274  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Back Kiwi, I hope all is well with you.

1lb is better then gaining so good job!! Your 1lb closer to your goal!

Scalewatcher I know sometimes we have a slow time but it's been 2 weeks and nothing has happened. So please ladies some pointers I need someone to knock some sense into me !! I've tried everything the longer workout the lesser calories I'm out of ideas

I hope everyone had a good weekend and as Kiwi said our OCT goals I didn't do mine for the 7th but not because I cheated ladies I don't know what happened. All set another goal and continue to be positive like all of you.

talk to you all tomorrow for the weigh in!
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:17 PM   #275  

Smile

Hi everyone, its great to be back!
Something major has happened to my computer. We have it at the Computer hospital and hopefully they can figure it out and fix it. Mean while, I am using the old one and MAN IS IT SLOW. I have DSL but this old computer is still sooooooooo slow!!!

Today was my daughters birthday and so I had cake and ice cream with her. Small pieces but hopefully nothing that will cause me to gain. I did good over the weekend and didn't gain. I have noticed that my stomach has gotten smaller and my chest too. I thought that was strange because I haven't lost alot weight. Maybe those stretch bands are starting to work!!

Kiwi
Old 10-10-2006, 05:50 AM   #276  

O.K. Here goes my pep talk-

want2behealthy- You know that muscle weights more that fat. Therefore, if you have been doing alot more exercising that you normally do, the result can be no weight loss. But as soon as your body metabolisim catches up you will burn more fat because of the increased muscle and then the weight will start to drop. SOOOO don't get discouraged keep up the good work.

Kiwi- I can't imagine not having high speed internet anymore. My computer is fast and I love it. Hope your computer is repaired soon.

I too have not lost any weight this week so I am a little frustrated, but I know if I don't give up and be patient it will happen. I am looking forward to the scales being down on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday..... OR ANYDAY .
Old 10-10-2006, 08:36 AM   #277  

Smile

Good Morning,

I am sooo excited today!! I FEEL THIN! Do you know what I mean? I know I've only lost 5 pounds since I started but I feel thin today! You know how you weigh yourself and its a iffy weight. Like it could go back up that same day. Well today I weighed and its a dead on weight!! I'm going to lose this Friday I just know it!!

Hang in there everyone we are going to do it this month!!
Have a great day.

Kiwi
Old 10-10-2006, 09:42 AM   #278  

Smile

Alright, Great news!!

On 9/05/06 I measured myself. I measured again today and I have lost several inches!!

1/2 inch off my chest
3 inches off my waist
2 inches of my hips
1 inch off my thigh
1/2 inch off my calve
Thats a total of 7 inches!!!

I'm sooo excited!!

Kiwi
Old 10-10-2006, 10:11 AM   #279  

AWESOME KIWI . I am so proud of you. Yes you are right we are going to have a great month.

I caught the "cleaning bug". I after doing my yoga, circuit training and my walk, I decided to do some after spring, after summer cleaning. I just had to take a break and I thought I would check for new posts. I really appreciate the support and new freinds I have found here. Got to get back to cleaning.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #280  

Good Afternoon Ladies

Scalewatcher, Thanks for the support I'm hoping your right and being that I've been working out that it is muscle and sooner then later all see a weight lose I'm going to let alittle of your positive attitude rub off on me and your right you are going to see the weight come off.

Kiwi I hope you get your hi speed internet service back. But let me say Good Job on Losing the 5lbs that's just the beginning from here there is no stopping you you have the right attitude and your eating healthy your an inspiration to all of us Wait and you've lost 7 inches I hope the rest of your day is great.

Scalewatcher, you have the cleaning bug they say that cleaning is a great way to lose calories!!

talk to you guys later.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:37 PM   #281  

Smile

Okay so here is what I ate today. You are not going to believe this.

Breakfast - 1 bratwurst. (???) Lunch - 1 Bratwurst (???) snack-hotdog no bun. snack- slice of cake. (Grrr) Dinner -crackers, slice of cake, 2 slim jims>

OOOOOH!!! I need to buy grogeries so I just ate meat thinking it would be better for me.The cake I have not excuse. I just felt like snacking on it and it was staring me in the face. I did do a bunch of exercises and stomach crushes hoping to burn it away.

I can't believe I did that especially since I was so excited about the inches. Anyway, I'll buy grogeries tomorrow so I can have meals instead of snacks.

Scalewatcher, I did more cleaning today also. Doesn't it make you feel better once its all done!

want2behealthy, you are too hard on yourself. You are doing great. A woman I know has lost all her weight. She walks. She said at first she gained but she just kept on walking and eventually it all came off. She looks great and I no longer want ANYTHING to do with her.

We will get there as long as we just don't quit and if I can stay away from that cake!!

Kiwi
Old 10-11-2006, 01:24 AM   #282  

Good Evening everyone

Let's see for Breakfast I had Fruit. Lunch Fruit and for Dinner Barbecue Chicken and a Few French Frieds.

Kiwi your right you have to go grocery shopping,
As far as the cake you worked out besides if you talk to trainers they always say if you have a craving have a little because if you don't it'll be worse, AND You've been doing great

Thanks I won't be so hard on myself and see what the scale says on Friday.

All check in with all of you tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:43 AM   #283  

Good Morning all .

Yesterday, I ate for:
Breakfast: Thomas light English Muffin toasted with eggbeater on it and a glass of low sodium V-8 Juice.
Snack: 1 Cup of Grapes
Lunch: Smart Ones, 1 cup of Portabello Soup
Snack: WW Ice Cream Bar
Dinner: Ballia Pasta with Spinich & Ricotta in a homemade red sauce.
Snack: Glass of Champagne

Not too Bad and I HAD LOTS OF WATER TO DRINK.

I just want to say that I have not lost any weight this week so far but I am still looking for it to happen any day now.

I'll post again later. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:56 AM   #284  

Smile

Good Morning,

I feel great today and ready to shake some weight off.

Scalewatcher, what is Portabello soup? Sounds great and its WW too!! Your food intake yesterday sounds yummy!!

want2behealthy, I am longing for the day when I reach your begining weight of 160.

I tried on a pair of 16 jeans. Can't zip or button them but at least I got them over my hips! I was going to lay down on the bed and try to zip them but I have a water bed so I think I would have been flopping around trying to get back up!

Have a great day and I'll write in tonight!

Kiwi
Old 10-11-2006, 10:42 AM   #285  

Kiwi - I am sorry that you thought the Portobello Soup was WW it was Campbell's Select Gold Label. It's called Creamy Portabello Mushroom and it only has 2 points for 1 cup. I had a Smart One frozen entree also.

I used the left over cup of soup and poured it over 2 pork loin chops that I had cooked in the slow pot for my husband. He really thought it was excellent.

want2behealthy- I agree with Kiwi about your weight. I would like to get to 160. I might try to lose more after that but it is my goal for now.