Old 09-21-2006, 08:00 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Ladies, I have a question what do you all think about that add that they have with Jillian Do you all think that something like that can work??
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:33 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Good Morning And Its Friday!!

I couldn't wait to get on the scales this morning and it was worth the wait!!

I weighed 197 and that is 4 pounds!

I think that cleaning my laundry room really paid off!! I will be finishing it up today so I will be getting in more exercise. Shoot I may even paint and border it!!

I know you ladies are going to do well today because we all have been working really hard. Tanya my fingers are crossed for you today!

Good luck ladies and have a great and fat free weekend!

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:38 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 160/158/130

Height: 5'6

Hello! I am new here as well. I am 27 with two kids also. I need to lose 30 pounds!! I cant believe I have let myself go like this.
LaurenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:09 AM   #199  

Smile

Welcome Lauren

I have found the support I've been looking for here and I hope you do too!

We weigh in on Mondays too soooooo be goood!!

Kiwi
Old 09-22-2006, 11:39 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone. I am staying on track & exercising. Hope everyone has a great day.

I will be ready for the weigh in on Monday.
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:51 AM   #201  
Ivy135

S/C/G: 219/171/135

Height: 5"4

Hi, Kiwi

Just got back from doctors office and its time to celebrate
I was so nervous but hey all the effort paid off I'm now 20 pounds slimmer weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Still In shock can you believe that I have been loosing 5 ponds a week. Doctor said I have over exceeded his expectations, and told me also that I must exercise 3 to 4 times a week for 30-45 min in order to keep weight off. Oh my goodness I'm so excited I would do cartwheels if I could..
Kiwi your doing great as well wow 4 pounds.
congratulations!!!! I cant wait to get rid of all my plus size clothes and go shopping for size 8. Menu for 9/22/06 breakfast 1 cup 1% milk scoop of whey protein and 6 glasses of water so far. Lunch 1 cup grapes 2 slices lean ham. Dinner pork loin on grill with zucchini & squash. Plus water and more water.
PS only aloud to drink water...and milk..

WEEEEEEEEEEE

Take Care & Good Luck
Ivy
my ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:38 PM   #202  

lauren! glad for you to join us.
kiwi and ivy: congrats on the weight loss!! you guys are doing great!!
ivy, i'd STARVE to death if that's all i ate in a day!!! no wonder you lost 5lbs a week!!

ok. on to my weigh in. i lost .5lb. that's it. i'm a bit dissapointed. but i did have some bad days, and well, all of last weekend was bad. so. 167.5 is where i am now. and i'm definately staying on. i want to lose 2lbs by next fri. weigh in.
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:13 PM   #203  
Ivy135

Hey, Momtu

It was not that easy you see I got to the point where I just let myself go and ate all day and not exactly healthy foods. I'm under doctor supervision now and well It was my only solution. Now 20 pounds thiner and with the goal of 135 in mind I see it as a blessing. (ITS NOT A DIET ITS A WAY OF LIFE)

PS I DON'T STARVE

I admire those who have the will power to achieve their goals on their own.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Old 09-22-2006, 02:11 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Happy FRIDAY everyone!!!!

Lauren!!

Congrats Kiwi and My Ivy great Job on the weight lose

Kiwi I guess cleaning your laundry room worked see you should be proud of yourself your hard work paid off!!!

My Ivy Wow Good Job I bet you can't wait to go shopping keep it

Momtu2 Hey you lost .5lbs isn't that better then nothing come on give yourself a pad on the back Next week you'll get on that scale and you'll see the 2lbs lost

K Ladies as for me I weighed in at and I finally lost 2lbsNext Friday I want to see 5lbs less my goal!!

Well everyone have a nice day all check in later with the meal for today
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #205  

: ivy: i hope i didn't come off sounding rude. i didn't mean too!
i think you need to give yourself some more credit!! you are also *doing it on your own*!! YOU are the one who went to the dr for help. YOU are the one who is working out every day, and YOU are the one who is sticking to your new way of life!! maybe the dr gave you the food list to eat, but you alone are the one who made the decision to lose weight and you're doing it! i think that's great.
a few weeks ago i was at work and one of the girls asked me how much i had lost, i told her 12lbs, but i still had a long way to go. she told me i had already done the hardest part. i disagreed and said the last 10lbs would be the hardest. and she told me (and i think about this now when i get discouraged) that the first 10lbs is the hardest. it's when you've made the decisiont o change your life NOW! there is no more "i'll start tomorrow." you;re already doing it. so i just thought i'd share that w/you guys. maybe it can inspire you too. since we've all made that decision, even if we haven't all lost the first 10 yet.
i decided i won't be upset about my .5lb loss this week. it means i've lost 15lbs altogether which is a great feeling/place to be! i am wearing right now my pre-pregnancy fat jeans. which i haven't worn in 3 years!! so i feel great about that!

tracy
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:08 PM   #206  
Ivy135

NO MONTU
Never did I think that, I thought it was very funny and yes I had my first weigh in today and could not believe that I lost 20 pounds I physically took the chart from the nurse and saw for myself and as I'm sitting here typing this to you I'm still in shock I'm happy you lost all that weight without having to see a doctor and be placed on meds....I had no will power to do it on my own after program ends I just have to maintain weight off that will be my challenge and then I can say I did it on my own. But all in all I know I can come here and get support and give support as well.

I must celebrate my shedding

Take Care,
Ivy
Old 09-22-2006, 04:21 PM   #207  

Smile

I agree with you Tracy I couldn't have said it better myself. Whether we are on WW, Phys. Weight Loss, sonoma, S/Beach or just watching calories. They have just given us tools but its up to each of us to make it work. We all deserve that pat on the back. Aaaahh, Group hug

Wahoo!! Everyone seems to have Lost!! I haven't seen Tigger?! I know your are out there so you might as well sign in! You forget I have your Myspace and I can track you down!!

want2behealthy You did it!!!

Congrats Ivy, that is so awesome. 20 pounds!! Inches Too!!

This has been a good week for everyone and I plan on next week being just as good if not better. I'm still wanting to get 10 pounds off this month so I have 6 more to go. Its alot in a week but if that person from Biggest Loser can get 20 off in 1 week I maybe able to get 6 off next week.!!

I had a banana and milk this morning for breakfast and had a wonderful salad for lunch. Heather had me try a Valdallia Onion salad dressing. It was wonderful.

Good luck over the weekend.

Kiwi
Old 09-22-2006, 04:42 PM   #208  
Ivy135

HI, Kiwi nice to here from you again I cant believe it myself I have called all my family and friends to let them know how well Iv done. Dr said I exceeded the plans expectations can you believe that I just have to work out 30-45 min 3x week to maintain it off. Soon Ill hit the mall with a vengeance LOL.
Watch out skinny girls here I come

How sweet it is

Congrats on all who lost and have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

And KIWI YOU CAN DO IT!!!! 6 pounds thiner by October...

PS I JUST MAY BE ABLE TO FIT INTO MY CAT WOMAN COSTUME

Wishful thinking,

Ivy
Old 09-22-2006, 08:48 PM   #209  

Smile

Alright its telling time!!

I already told B & L, so my dinner consisted of Another large salad. Actually, my husband grilled out steaks and baked Potatos and brought home steamed Shrimp. But I ate my salad first and was tooooo full to eat the main meal. Itsn't that GREAT!! I don't think Steak and Shrimp is really fattning but I'll have to check out the calories and then I plan on eating eat for lunch.

I finished the Laundry room and spent time in the kitchen under the cabinets and drawers. I put everything in order and got rid of bowls I never use. Matched all those stray lids. Tomorrow I hope to paint my laundry room.

Have a great weekend!

Kiwi
Old 09-22-2006, 09:49 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 227/210/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! I had gained last week but I lost again this week, so I am down a pound altogether....which is good, I will take it! I am really doing well....I think that thefirst few weeks are the hardest, it's hard to say no to what you've been used to for so long! Sounds like everyone did great this week, now let's see what happens this weekend! Kiwi, I need some of your organizational motivation...I am going to clean house tomorrow so I will get some exercising in and I think I might dance a little when I mop!!! Have a great weekend ladies! Weigh in again on Monday!
RCsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote