Old 09-27-2006, 08:07 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

oh oh!!! I think alot of people have been cheating and that's why you aren't writting in!!!

Fess up. We know you are out there.
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:42 AM   #227  

i haven't been cheating exactly, but certainly not doing as well as i was!

but i'm trying. i really am!!

i did ok yesterday. probably ate a bit more steak then i hsould have, but it was oh so good!! i did work out and will work out today, tomorrow, fri, sat. so. yeah. i'll try to be a better fat chick and post more. sorry girls!!
to all!!
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 09:06 AM   #228  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

Kiwi- I thank you for your posting - it helps me to stay focused. I have not been cheating . I am so excited that I am a part of 3fc. I love the support and inspiration from you and everyone else. I had my weigh in this morning and I have only lost 1 lb. this week for the Biggest Looser Challenge "GO BLUE TEAM" . Hey but I am very thankful that I didn't gain, considering that I have not been walking .

momtu2- I know what you mean. I had been doing alot better at loosing weight but now I seemed to have slowed down. Well, things are going to get better. All we have to do is stay OP and it will happen.

Have a great day
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:18 PM   #229  
Ivy135

S/C/G: 219/171/135

Height: 5"4

HI girls, Its me Ivy (MIA) but I'm back glad to hear theres progress going on here I signed up for that Halloween Challenge I hope I can do well. I power walked yesterday for 1 hour (wee) felt excellent . I will weight myself this Friday just to see whats up for now till I go to Dr. end of October. So far so good I have not eaten anything bad . Even though I was around pizza all weekend do to little league. I basically just walked away I'm so proud.
My hubby told me this morning I'm starting to look like my old self again which made my day and promised romantic night (wee).

Today slim-fast for breakfast.
Lunch 2 ham roll-ups 1 cup grapes.
Dinner Turkey breast stuffed with spinach & salad.
Plenty of water................6 glasses so far

Best of Luck To All

-Ivy
my ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:31 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Kiwi- I've been good no cheating these past few days

Momtu2- I also know what you mean actually for me it's at the end of the month when I get my monthly visitor if you know what I mean I just can't stop with the chocolate Even for you it was only last night.
Your are working out though so yeah

Scalewatcher- Your right Kiwi is the biggest support I look foward to hearing from her she inspires me See there you go somthing positive you didn't gain any weight I love the biggest loser tell us more about you challenge

Well everyone have a good day
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 05:19 PM   #231  

Smile

Hi all,

Thanks for the encouragement that's so sweet but take a look at all of your scales!!
All of you motivate me. Your scales are dropping and as they drop it helps me to know that I can do this!

I know that we all bring something to this group. We motivate each other. Without you I would quit.

Tracy you are such a positive and focused person and that's exciting to me Want2behealthy, you and I can relate in alot of ways because we have alot in common.Scalewalker has a detemination that I would love to have more of. Ivy is on Fire! Rcsmommy and tigger you are a part of this group and even if you can't write in each day its encouraging to me when i do see that you have.

Well getting back to my weight. Somehow I think I got away from writting my menu down.
I'm not sure how that happened but I do know I cheat when I don't.

Soooooooo

Breakfast/ 1/2 enl.muffin w/grape jelly
Lunch Salad Diet pepsi
Dinner will be soup. i'm not sure what kind yet.

Write later
Kiwi
Old 09-27-2006, 06:30 PM   #232  

Default O/T vent!!!

hey girls! i'm gonna update you and then i'm going to vent about my dh!!
today
b:WW muffin and 100calorie chip pack
l:sooo bad. went to MC'D's and got chkn nuggets. gave kids the fries and split the nuggets w/them. coulda been worse.
d:will be leftover steak and mashed potatoes.

ok. my vent. and why i ate mcdonalds today!
DD and i have *just mommy and me* on wed. so by the time we were done (11:15), picked up DS from the sitter and were on our way home, me and the kids were hungry. i seriously don't do this every week, but we were all hungry so i did MCD'S. i promise next week i'll throw something healthy in the car for all of us so i don't cheat again!!

DH vent. he calls me 20 mins after he was supposed to leave work to tell me he has to work another hour and a half! he coulda called me MUCH earlier to let me know that! i had planned to go to the gym and work out when he got home and then go to the store to pick up some stuff. now no work out for me. i'm going to *try* and do some more crunches (i did 50 so far) by the end of the day, but now by the time he gets home the kids will be in bed, so i'm doing dinner, baths and bed by myself.

i did clean clean clean during the 2hr nap they took today, does that count as exercise ?

so if i don't pass out at 8pm from utter exhaustion then i promise to do some more crunches before bed!!

oh yeah, did i mention i have 2 more loads of laundry to finish up tonight?? ugh! men!!

tracy
Old 09-27-2006, 09:02 PM   #233  

Hi everyone

Kiwi your right we all bring something to the group. But you are the center of our group

Momtu2, Your doing so good with the work outs that I'm sure that sharing the nuggets with the kids isn't going to effect your weight lose. Are you serious kids, baths and cleaning up that itself is a workout
I don't remember exactly which website I read it from but I read that house work and activities with your Children can make you burn more calories!! Plus crunches give yourself a hand all that and you still have energy!
You go girl About the venting about H that's what were here for to support and listen

k as for me I haven't had anything to eat for dinner I'm going to have barbecue chicken and salad.

talk to you all later
Old 09-27-2006, 10:05 PM   #234  

Smile

Wow, I did great for dinner! We ate at church. They were serving Soup. I'm not sure what kind it was but oh baby it was good!
They had all kinds of homemade desserts
but I didn't touch any of it!! I ate my soup with NO Crackers and I had a Diet Drink. I forgot to mention that for snack earlier today I had a hot dog with no bun. ( I like cold hot dogs)

Tracy I consider house work exercise. If it makes you sweat its exercise.

Hope everyone has a great tomorrow!!

Kiwi
Old 09-27-2006, 11:13 PM   #235  

S/C/G: 227/210/150

Uggh, men, they just know how to make our lives harder, don't they? So, I don't know how you all fit in exercise. My husband will be home for the next four day so I am going to take advantage of it and leave the kids with him and go to the gym. Then he leaves for 2 months so I will all by myself to take care of a 2 year old and a 2 month old...so exercise may not be possible for me. Maybe going to the gym willl jump start me into a program. I want to take the kids for a walk but my 2 year old wants nothing to do with the stroller. Oh well, I will be waking up tomorrow and going to the gym and I will start writing down everything that I eat here. I am here every night anyway, I just don't always write. Thanks for sticking with this group everyone, it really helps me on a daily basis to come here and know how everyone is doing!
RCsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:18 AM   #236  

Smile

Good Morning,

Well I am ready to start this day.
I have no kids today!!
I am having a hard time losing weight this week. I feel like I'm retaining the water I'm drinking. I think I'm about to have a visit from TOM. That maybe why I cheated to begin with.

Well have a great day!

Kiwi
Old 09-28-2006, 09:04 AM   #237  

morning ladies!! how is everyone?! it looks like it's going to be a beautiful fall day here!! high of like 58!! i LOVE fall, and i LOVE halloween!! my fav. time of year!!
rcsmommy:i know JUST how you feel!! my kids are very young and very close together (16mos apart), and when my little guy was 2mos old getting out of the house was soooo hard, and i was sooo tired!! (plus i had an 18mos old!) usually i bring the kids w/me to the gym. they have a playroom there. but they like for the kids to be gone by 4pm, so by the time afternoon naps are done, it's after 3. that's why i didn't make it yesterday.
kiwi: i'm waiting for AF myself here. not gonna lie. getting a little worried. i'm on birth control and *usually* i start by tues night, and here we are thurs morning and no AF. hmmmm... i'm sure she'll rear her ugly head at the worst possible moment!!
i hope everyone has a great day!!
tracy
Old 09-28-2006, 09:05 AM   #238  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Good morning all-

want2behealthy - The Biggest Loser Challenge first weigh in was 9-20 and ends 12-9. There are two teams RED and BLUE. We weigh in weekly and at the end of the challenge the weigh loss totals will be added and the team with the highest percentage of weight loss wins the challenge. GO BLUE TEAM

Kiwi - I agree with you everyone is a key source of motivation to our group. I look forward to reading the posts daily. Keep them coming.
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:24 AM   #239  
Ivy135

S/C/G: 219/171/135

Height: 5"4

Good morning guys did anyone see THE BIGGEST LOOSER LAST NIGHT? I cant believe anyone can loose 20 pounds in one week is it even possible. Hey I thought I was doing awesome and all I have lost is 5 pounds in a week, HUMMM what am I doing wrong? Any how I am going to start to do crunches and jumping jacks because power walk isn't cutting it.

Kiwi wow no desserts excellent!!
Momtu crunches excellent!!!
Scalewatcher its true Kiwi is center support. I will weigh myself tomorrow ad give feedback on status.

So far 4 cups water one slim fast for breakfast.
lunch turkey cheese roll up apple.
dinner steak & zucchini & squash.

Today is base ball game I hope for no rain. Will walk 30-45 min.

Ivy
my ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #240  

Good Morning

Kiwi- Now that you bring that up?? when we have our monthly visitor I know that we retain water do you think that it can make our weight be off I mean how much do you think we really gain in water

My ivy- I know I saw the biggest loser I love the Blue Team

I was very disappointed that they lost the challenge and the weigh in I almost cried I know I'm silly!! But how is it that they can lose up to 23lbs How do they do it so I can do it to I mean I work out 2 times a day on the treadmill for 60 mins and I'm adding weights for 25mins with Jillian former trainer of the TBL.

Ladies I can't do breakfast I tried but it makes me sick I'm having fruit for lunch and for dinner my husband makes a vegetarian chow mein, good.

Oh Kiwi I tried the Eclairs good

Hope everyone else's day is good and all check in later