Old 02-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #691  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

I'm in..... Just let me know how to get to the new thread through this one sometimes I get lost on message boards..

I walk, I could count steps, so far today I have walk 648 I walk alot not sure if you really want to count steps, I walk all day...but I am in for whatever everyone wants to do...

Wish me luck, I am going with the girls for "girls weekend".... there will be plenty of JUNK FOOD FOOD FOOD and ALCHOL double all calories, calories, calories......I am bringing "my" food but not sure if I will stick with it with everyone around me piggin out..... not that I have to out but it will be hard I know I will have a couple of drinks I just dont want to consume mass amounts of calories eating.. I will keep repeating my mantra...Do I like it enough to wear it? But ya know alochol lowers your resistance and makes you weak!!! I am already weak, dont really need an inhancer.....does anyone know who to PURGE? JK..well maybe not.. .Well maybe this will shock my system enough to get off my plateau we will see on the scales : on Monday...

Have a great weekend ladies...let me know where and how to find you if we move.....cuz we are IN this TOGETHER!!!!

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:08 PM   #692  

S/C/G: 395/319/185

Height: 6' 1"

I don't care. So, I guess I'm in. The walking thing is fine, but really easy for me considering I go to college and I serve. So, I'm gonna totally kick your butt with the step thing. Yea! I'll finally be ahead in something!
missindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:36 PM   #693  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Well I stay away from Alcohol. I obtain from evil! I Used to drink. It didn't make me eat at all. As a matter of fact I was pretty thin. Unfortunately, when I drink I lose all inhibitions and becomes
a bit of a "Ho".
So, since I do have 2 sons who are preachers and a husband who's in the ministry, I don't think they would appreciate me resurrecting that side of my life again. Then again my husband might appreciate an
occasional binge! Oh Lord, you know I'm just kidding!

Well, moving on then I guess we can count steps. Unless we can come up with something better. I had thought of inches but that takes real long.
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #694  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

We've started a new thread. Join us at:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103793

I hope that works. Ha ha ha
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote