Old 09-22-2006, 10:22 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Hello ladies

I had fruit for lunch and for dinner I had half a roast beef and cheese sandwich with a diet coke. No snack.

I'm happy everyone lost weight this week weigh in on Monday.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Well I had that steak and shrimp and potato for lunch today!! Oh yeah it was good!! When I checked out the calorie count I was surpised that all three items were under 1000 calories. I had a WW E/muffin for breakfast. I really feel tempted today to cheat. I don't know why. But I would love to have something fattning today. I'm in one of those moods that I just want to snack but I want it to be worth while snacking. Like a bag of Oreo cookies and milk!

Anyway, I will try to keep from eating it!! I should go get a Sonics Diet Cherry Limeade. That would prob. help my sweet tooth.

I'll write later

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:58 PM   #213  

Smile

okay so today wasn't so good!

Lets just leave it at that!

Kiwi
Old 09-25-2006, 01:07 AM   #214  

Kiwi for me it wasn't a good day either My Niece brought me a double fudge brownie how do you say no to that
Old 09-25-2006, 01:08 AM   #215  

Angry

Kiwi for me it wasn't a good day either My Niece brought me a double fudge brownie how do you say no to that
Old 09-25-2006, 06:45 AM   #216  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

Good morning Kiwi and Want2behealthy - I had an ok day yesterday still a bit frustrated because of my knee injury. But I am still exercising as much as I can without walking. I am staying on track with my points. I haven't had much success this week so far on weight loss. I have only lost 1 lb. Hope to have a bigger loss soon.
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:59 AM   #217  

S/C/G: 227/210/150

Hey everyone. How did everyone do over the weekend? I did okay, I could have done better but I could have done worse too. I really wanted to cheat this weekend. I have been adding a little too much on my South Beach diet so I think I am going to get the book out again today and go over some stuff and make sure that I am doing everything right. As far as weight loss from Friday...well, I weighed myself on a different scale and now my scale says that I am up 6 pounds which I know can't be right! So, I am going to have to make sure I weigh in on the same scale from now on. I am also thinking about maybe getting a new scale next weekend. Well, I hope evryone else did great and let's have a great Monday!!!
RCsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:44 AM   #218  

Smile

Good morning!! Okay, my scales stayed the same. I'm doing extra cleaning to makeup for the awful cheating I had (Krispy Kreme donuts oooh sooo worth it )

Jaime when I got new scales it put 7 pounds on me. But I am so excited now because even though I only show a small amount of weight loss I feel thinner.

Want2beheathy, I hate to break the news to you. But your niece is the DEVIL! The reason I cheated with those stupid krispy kreme donuts is because MY FRIENDS kept pushing me to take the donuts home because I had kids coming over tomorrow. I kept saying NO I'll cheat. But my Preacher and daughter convinced me I was STRONG!!
THEY ARE THE DEVIL!!

Scalewatcher I'm glad you had a better weekend than me. 1 pound is awesome expecially sense you are not able to do as much exercise. I know you will have a geat week this week!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend and lets have a Awesome Week!!

Kiwi
Old 09-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #219  

Good Morning All

Scalewatcher, Even with your knee injury you still lost 1lb good job

RCsMommy, Good Job on not letting the temptation get the better of you not like me with the brownie but believe me when I say it was so good I feel so bad

Kiwi, your right she is the But you once asked me was it worth it and Kiwi I have to say even though I'm ashamed it was worth it I weighed myself girls and I didn't gain but I didn't lose either so this week all be extra good I hope everyone is having a good day
Old 09-25-2006, 09:56 PM   #220  

Smile

Hey everyone,

Today I had for Breakfast 1 mug of coffee, 1 Glass of milk with Gold Fish Crackers.
Lunch was Turkey/water to drink
Dinner was Chicken and Rice Diet pepsi.
Snacks I've eaten 2 slim jims.

check in tomorrow

Kiwi
Old 09-25-2006, 10:40 PM   #221  
Starting Fresh...Again

S/C/G: 272/272/150

Hi everyone...I've had a rough couple of days with Aunt Flo making her visit....I've been eating pretty much everything in sight so the last couple days have been disastrous. We'll just leave it at that...hope everyone is doing well.
Tig
Tigger83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:55 PM   #222  

Hi everyone

Kiwi your doing so good

Tigger83, Hey you I can understand about Aunt Flo visiting we've all been there the cravings It's just that time of the month. Don't worry it'll soon be over and you can get back on track and don't forget if you need to vent where all here for you. Hope the rest of your week is better!
Old 09-26-2006, 09:07 AM   #223  

mornin' ladies! sorry i've been mia. been reading, just not posting.
i did *ok* this weekend. coulda been much worse!!
kiwi: glad to hear things are working out for ya!!
tigger: girl, i understand your AF issues. the evil witch makes me eat the most sinfully yummy things. it's just a few days tho, and then you can be back!!!!

well, i hope everyone has a great day!! so far i've had a WW chocolate muffin. and i'm trying to figure out what else i'm going to have for breakfast. then i'll hit the gym when my little guy wakes up. been upping my workout a bit! my losing has slowed, so i guess it's time to do something!

momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 09:16 AM   #224  

Smile

Good Morning

Well the weight caught up with me today. (like I said it takes about 2 days) I put on 1 pound. But that's okay, I did well yesterday and I will do well the rest of the week. I shall Lose weight! Actually, I need to lose 6 pounds to reach my goal so I can't afford to cheat anymore. I'd really like to be in a 16 by my birthday next month. That would be soooo great.

My calorie count is 1400 but I went below that yesterday because I knew I cheated so now I will get back on track.

Want2behealthy - Lets make a pack.......NO CHEATING TODAY!!

Mom2 and Tigger good to hear from you although both of you seem alittle down.

Kiwi
Old 09-26-2006, 02:05 PM   #225  

Good Morning everyone

Hey Kiwi No CHEATING today it's a deal Sorry to hear about the 1lb but that''s the spirit you've done well and your going to continue to do well and on Friday you'll be happy when you get on the scale and see the difference. Hope you have a great day