Old 12-04-2012, 09:14 AM   #271  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

I stayed OP 100% yesterday, which is fantastic for me! I normally cheat a bite here and there.
Waiting for my baby to put her shoes on and jump in the stroller, she is so independent its cute. Gonna go for 3 miles today with my neighbor. I weigh in now 3x a week so I can see if I'm going up or down. I made my plan I will be doing my weights 3x a week and walking 12 miles a week , I went out and bought some diet dessert for when I'm weak. I have my notebook, my healthy snacks, my motivation, and you guys thats all i need for weapons in my arsenal. I hope each of you are feeling well and having a good life today.

hugs to each of you and I'll chat w u soon.
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #272  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi There it's good to see everyone back this week.

LeeA. TY for the info about the vita D & the PlumSmart, I put them on my shopping list. I'm sorry about your pc probs, I'm the techie @ home, but my son wrote code in SanJose for corporate accts, so if I get puzzled I contact him & he fixes my pc online from his. Congrat's on your pound-off U r eating smarter & U r getting more active, that's why 1 pound fell-off your bod

Susie, 'repeat eating' the same way U ate when U Lost that awesome '3 pounds' last week How...did U lose that 3 lbs in 1 week

Victoria, lemon water is yummy. I also like to drop-in cucumber slices, lime, whatever fresh food I have in cold water for energy in the daytime. I smiled reading your 'tree story'. OMG U r getting married in 7 weeks, U will b a beautiful bride! Soo many details for U to do after the holidays r over for your wedding. Congratulations

Carri, come-on, no-way 70* in December in Indiana Yes, I feel sad for your Westie, I wish somehow doggies could talk & say how they r feeling w pain. No our doggies have never had cysts/tumors. If your vet gives U a RX & its pricey @ your vet; phone some human pharmacies & see what they charge for pet RX. All 4 of my doggies get a weekly bath, they love feeling clean & being brushed & enjoy the attention.

My kops party was very nice...the Jehovah lady chose not to come because she was afraid we'd play Christmas music & she'd have to leave. So we had the hotel play for us Christmas music in our conference-party room & we sang & celebrated & enjoyed our afternoon.
Have a Wonderful week!

Last edited by miniDoodles; 12-04-2012 at 03:31 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #273  
~Tori~

Good Morning ladies, I just got back from my daughters parent teacher conference and I'm getting ready to go for my walk here in a second.

Good news is I weighed in this morning at 212! Omg I have not seen 212 in a long time, I think I'm really on this train to onederland and it feels amazing! I can't wait to go get my manicure I've been growing my nails for a month and a half and one broke yesterday wahh.

What type of plan are each of you following? I'm doing MRC plan.
Hope each and every one of you have a lovely day.

Dee , I'm so glad you had a good time at your christmas celebration
Old 12-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #274  
It is what it is...

Good Afternoon Ladies !!!

Turns out I have bronchitis per the doc …so got some antibiotics ( which I never have ), and an inhaler …have yet to use the inhaler, never used one and am a little scared of it, haha ….so here’s hoping I can finally get that stuff out of my chest so I can breathe fully again, and take the stairs !!! haha

Victoria – Girl you are doing so AWESOME !!!!! You are going to be in Onederland before you know it …making the rest of us, and our holiday slouching, look bad… haha …so excited for you with the wedding.

Dee – I know !! 70’s, it was SO weird …..yes I was thinking the other day that I wished Les ( doggie ) could tell me how he felt …he acts like he might feel a little bad, but hopefully once he has surgery on Friday to have the cyst removed he can get back to his old self.

Hi Mel, Susie, and LeeAnn !!!

Have a good evening all.
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #275  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,

How did it get to be Wednesday? My Director is here and you know that means long hours for me. I'm glad she came early Dec so I can have normal work hours the rest of the month.

I am about to get back to working here in a few minutes but I decided that tonight I was taking a few minutes for me and spend them with you all!

Last night I made sure I went to the Y and met my workout partner. Monday and today I did the indoor walking trail that is mapped out in our building. I can't really get any "speed" in it..it's hard to do that when walking the halls, but at least I'm moving on the days I can't get to the gym.

Carri: I hope you little doggie gets to feeling better very soon. I am glad you are on your way to getting better too!

I know you don't like the warm temps but I thought it was nice on Saturday, Sunday and Monday! I hear it will get below freezing tonight. BRRRRR.

I do like wearing sweaters and boots; just not my winter coat!

Dee: I'm glad you were able to enjoy your KOPS party. As for the Christmas card; mine are always biblical. After all...the holiday on Dec 25 that people shop for and bake for and such is called Christmas. My take is that I am free to celebrate my holiday too!

You asked me how I lost 3 lbs...I did it by eating at the top of my calorie range and getting in at least 30 min of exercise a day..sometmes more. That always seems to work for me. Oh...and getting sleep.

Victoria: 212! Good job!!! I think it is cool that you have a goal for miles walked by your wedding day. Just think how good you are going to feel and look on that day from all that exercise! Not to mention that brides are always so beautiful.

So, 7 weeks until your wedding. How many miles are you from Cincinnati, OH? I'm thinking about setting a walking goal for myself and using your wedding day and distance as a goal.

LeeAnn: So glad that DH was able to help with that computer...you have been missed!

Ok ladies..got to get some meeting agendas pushed out.

Tomorrow is TOPS and I have my fingers crossed for a loss.

I'll talk to you all on Friday.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #276  
~Tori~

Susie Thank You so much I'm excited and actually nervous really. I'm just about 1,000 miles from cinncinnati , That sounds great I would be honored if you did that.

Carri- I'm sorry that you have bronchitis , wow I had that when i was 8 it sucked I hope you feel much bettter soon. Thank you, hearing that about onederland is exciting
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #277  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Confession time...just hanging my head down in shame....I ate Girl Scout cookies today for my lunch instead of eating healthy. My 'weakness' is 'cookies & milk', my dh got me 1 box from our grandbabe, he got 4 boxes for himself. He's 5'10# 178#, he won't gain a pound eating his cookies....Men r soo lucky, they never get fat.

Carri I am so sorry to hear you've got Bronchitis, b a good girl & do everything your doc said I'm glad its under control. A friend has double-pneumonia (both lungs) in his 40's & the ER doc put him in a medical induced coma 2 days ago for complete rest to treat his lungs/body effectively & his wife Fay is freaking out worrying if he'll wake-up & b normal. Soo I'm very happy that U don't have Jack's pneumonia. Stupid-crazy winter weather we're living with this year is Hurting people.
How's grandma & your friend doing since their recovery I'm sorry I haven't asked about them for awhile, I know it's been rough for your mom w both of them ill @ the same time this summer.

Victoria, hey you're doing Amazing starting your 'new health journey'; it's gotta feel awesome being organized & being back on track to reach your goal again Phone your nail tech & ask her how to protect your nails till she can do them for U for your wedding What is your MRC plan, a protein plan? Its Wonderful seeing U enjoy taking control & winning your bod back U asked what we do for our weight....I eat everything & do not diet; I read labels & buy the lower cals/fat/sodium & eat only 1 serving size. I bought 'pretty wide-top' 8 oz. canning jars, like those many of my meal clients have me fill w their weekly foods, they freeze & thaw & microwave & eat from them @ their jobs & @ home. By using them I don't have to measure my 1 serving size anymore, it's kept me from bingeing & not back-sliding past my 149 lb goal the last 4 1/2 yrs. My dh often takes them from the freezer to work/lunch (healthy instant meal). Also on the weekend maybe a pop or a social drink w friends (Skinny Girl: Margarita, PinaColada, Cosmo all under 100 calories).

Susie I'm so glad that your knee is feeling well enough to keep walking Christmas cards w scripture r my fav also, except for the photo cards. Have U done any kareoke this fall, my dh & I think U r the same Susie that sang kareoke on tv show over a year ago & U r being humble now, she had your hair U said you've won contests, confess/spill-it it is U w that amazing voice & stage personality. I know U will have a loss or b a turtle @ tops I've run dry w writting our tops newsletter & want to quit but nobody will step-up & take it......

I gotta go now, Nashville is coming on. I missed The Voice this week, whose team is still singing? Cliff-hangers/season finales r starting again, I'm gonna miss DWTS, Revenge, Once Upon A Time, Survivor.......

G'Night
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #278  
~Tori~

Good Morning Ladies! ,

It was raining here this morning and I was thinking I wouldnt get my walk in today , the weather channel said rain all day I have my little baby i take w me so walking wasnt an option. I called around to the gyms and they wanted 20 bucks to walk in for an hour!! Thank God it cleared up and I'm going for my walk right now, as of today I'll be at 26.5 miles and I'll have 30 by the end of this week, I'll be walking 12 miles a week thats not so bad.

Dee, i know what you mean about tv shows.. but i don't have cable lol i use netflix and hulu, my fave is biggest loser It was on netflix but they pulled it i found out yesterday it was on hulu so i ordered hulu, i find netflix to run a lot smoother on my tv and wii, i can only use hulu on my pc, maybe my wifi connection is too slow.

I did kind of bad on eating yesterday, I ate more carbs than I should have and was kind of sad about it, I will really buckle down today cuz i weigh in tomorrow and hope I have a loss, i still have 22 lbs to go in a short time and i'm getting really nervous about looking nice and having all the details worked out, I bought my first foundation for my face yesterday it looks good idk if it matches i'm gonna put it on before my walk and see how it holds up to the humidity and sweating. lol

you guys have a great day . I'll check back soon!

oh yesterday i went shopping for necessities and i was sposed to get garbage bags, came home to an over full garbage and guess what..... no garbage bags i forgot.

on a brighter note i went to goodwill for a top or something and found all four twilight books! 2 were soft cover- 79 cents each , and two were hard cover 2.49 each, me and bun started reading them last night.

you guys have a great day . I'll check back soon!
tchau. xoxo
Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #279  
It is what it is...

Good morning Ladies.

I am sitting here at work having a breakfast of Pringles Cheezums I had in my desk …breakfast of champions…I didn’t plan this well and haven’t been to the grocery store in a while, so got nothing.

I can feel my middle area getting thicker and is making me sad, gonna try really hard not to have soda for a while…I think that is my main problem right now…not necessarily eating horribly, and not a huge amount …just not counting cals and that usually makes me gain …dang it I gain so freakin easily !!!

Haven’t started ANY of my Christmas shopping yet…I always wait till last minute – might do some this weekend – I like the crowds…makes it feel Christmassy, haha

Susie – don’t work too much !! haha …yes the meds are definitely working …I finally feel like it is turning around…good luck at your weigh in !!!
Interesting thing you said about how u lost the three pounds…how you ate at the top of your calorie range and lost with exercise…I was told when I wasn’t losing for a while that I was probably eating too little calories…at the time it was like 1350 and I was exercising …I am pretty sure they were right because I had a long stall of weight loss and I’m sure I was eating too little …

Dee – Thanks, I am definitely feeling better from the meds my doc gave me….sorry to hear about your friend…they say things can turn into pneumonia pretty easily, so I am taking good care of myself, and gonna rest up this weekend when I am off.
Thanks for always asking about my family, that is so nice of you …my Grandma is having a rougher time with this go round of chemo …she has one more round soon, and then she is done with that…however then she starts 6 weeks of radiation, everyday for six weeks…ughhh …she is not looking forward to that…but she seems to be feeling okay…and I think she will come thru it fine.
The friend that had the heart attack ( age 47 ) is also doing really well…she has a new outlook on life and is taking better care of herself.
I was VERY disappointed with The Voice results on Tuesday ….one of my favorites left ****************** SPOILER ALERT ( to anyone else who might be reading ) ********************* Amanda went home…and I thought she might be in the final two…she was so good …but now with all that’s left I REALLY want Terry to win …so glad breathy Melanie went home, she annoyed me …she was cute, and could carry a tune, but she wasn’t “THE VOICE” you know?

Victoria – I also LOVE Biggest Loser …can’t wait for the new season next month…although don’t know how I will like the new teen kids angle but we will see.
It's so hard with foundation to get a good match …I don’t know that I ever have…mainly I use MAC for mine, love their makeup, but it still doesn’t match that great.
Great find with the Twilight books, I loved reading all four of them ….
Good luck with the weigh in !!! You are doing great !!!! You are going to be beautiful at your wedding so don’t worry…

Hi Mel and LeeAnn !!!!

Everybody is sick around here at work, sounds like a symphony of different coughs, haha, including mine …I hate this time of year for all that…

Have a good day all !!!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #280  
~Tori~

i did super great all day yesterday, until it was dinner time and we went out to mexican, IDK WHY i suggested that in the first place, I"M an idiot. I lost all self control and of course made excuses as to why I should eat whatever I want and wait for monday to weigh in and not weigh in on friday.

By the time it was all over I felt stuffed and light headed, then I went home and had some bathroom issues. not throwing up , (that might have been a good thing lol )

I'm gonna weigh in anyway and see the damage I did , hopefully its not too bad. I will just move on and walk today like i had planned and then hope I get a bigger loss on monday, like they do on biggest loser when they throw the weigh in . lol

How are you guys doing with your eating and your trip to onederland??
Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 AM   #281  

Height: 5'8.5"

Good morning!

I am just a few pounds away from my first major goal of 230... the next one will be Onederland... so decided it is time to hop on this train!!

I look forward to catching up on reading and getting to know everyone.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #282  
~Tori~

Good Morning Misty! 72 pounds lost, wonderful! Wow you'll be in onederland before you know it , What a cute Christmas ticker!~ I'm almost at my first mini goal, I'll make a christmas ticker for my next mini goal which i hope to reach by christmas!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #283  
It is what it is...

Morning ladies ...I finally think the meds are working and this chest congestion is starting to break up I see a light at the end of the tunnel !!! Thank God its Friday and I can do some more resting ...might do a little bit of christmas shopping this weekend too, but nothing to get me tired.

Well took doggie in for surgery this morning ...it was scheduled for 10:00 so they are doing it now...he is like a child to us so it is nerve wracking to have him there, but he is in good hands and I feel like he will be perfectly fine...he will get pampered and babied this weekend, haha

I might make chex mix this weekend. I normally wait till week before Christmas but this year I am REALLY craving it and want it sooner ...I figure I could be eating worse as a snack this time of year.

Victoria - I CRAVE mexican food...a big ol' chimichanga with rice and pico...and of course all the chips and salsa I can eat, and oh the queso dip, haha ...so I know how easily it can get out of hand, and I usually end up with the same result you did, in the bathroom, haha ...today is another day...so just move on !!!

hi to everyone else ...hope you all have a great weekend.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #284  

Height: 5'7"

Hi have some good news to share...I had another 3 lb weight-loss at TOPS last night.

I did what Dee told me to do..to do the same thing I did the week before and it worked. I'll do it again this week!

WELCOME to Misti This is a great group and we look forward to getting to know you.

Dee: thanks for helping me believe that I could lose 3 lbs in a week again.

Now, you had a brief time where you made ONE bad food decision. So, bite it, write it and go on. Have some extra water to get that sugar out of your blood.

I swear I am not the girl that sang kareoke on tv show over a year ago. There is no way I would go on TV at this weight....but I just might when I hit goal!

Carri: So glad to hear you are feeling better. Take it easy this weekend. Let us know how your doggy does with the cyst removal.

Victoria: Ok...I'm going to see how I do with the 1000 miles until your week date. I am only going to count the miles that I do at the gym or on the indoor trail at work. How many weeks do I have to get this done?

Hi LeeAnn! Hope to see you back soon!

Hi Mel: How are you doing?

Hi Auntie G: Are you still out there?
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #285  
~Tori~

Susie! You've got 6 weeks starting tomorrow That puts you at 16.67 miles a week around 5 and a half hours a week if you walk 3 mph. 3.33 miles a day if you walk 5 days a week. I'm doing twelve miles a week since I started before you. I find 3 miles everyday in the florida heat overwhelming esp cuz i'm on a lower cal than normal diet. But that is totally achievable , Yay I have a walking partner lets do this!!