Old 12-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #331  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning...it is cold and snowy here! Just a light dusting but high winds so it is all swirling about.

I am WFH today until and I will be done unitl the New Year.

DH and I are attending a choir concert at the middle school with my niece Cailyn. It is really for grandparents but here's live out of state and so DH and I fill in for those things.

She's not really my niece but rather a friends daughter--my friend is also my 5k partner. I was with her and her DH when all of her daughters wore born..she has 4..the last two are twins. And my dear friends allowed me to hold thier babies first right after they were born...even before they did! I have a special bond with these girls for sure. We also get together every Thursday night and eat together as a family and play games or watch TV together and then put them all to bed. It is my weekly "mommy" fix.

Victoria: I'm glad to see those scales back down for you and YES YOU CAN be out of the 200's by your wedding date. BELIEVE you can and do it!

Take it easy with cold. Light exercise is good..but no more than that. You want to get well and stay that way.

Hi Misti: Thanks for popping in again.

Have a great day everyone!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #332  

Hi Everyone,

Looks like it is quiet here. I expect that we all are getting busy with the final days leading up to Christmas.

We had a family dinner today with my cousins. I LOVE to see my cousins. We were raised like brothers and sisters and it is always fun to see them.

I hadn't seen one cousin since last Christmas and she said to me, "you have lost weight". I don't see it because I have struggled with losing and regaining this year but I looked at my TOPS book last night and I was at 303 at my highest this year and currently at 286 so yes, I guess I have lost a bit--17 lbs and I guess that would be noticeable.

I also think that all the walking helps to tone and that helps me look smaller--if one can look smaller at 286.

I so am going to have them say to me next Christmas...WOW! Have you lost weight. My goal is to average 2lbs a week loss next year--just think 52 weeks x 2=104 lbs off= 182 lbs....yes! I want that.

I think if I could move in with Dee for 3 months and get a kick start--like those who have Chris Powell move in with them on Extreme Weight Loss--I would have that good jump start!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll check in tomorrow.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:29 AM   #333  
It is what it is...

Hi Ladies, just stopping by real quick, am working today till around 2 ...then have my families Christmas tonight and dh's tomorrow...so busy, busy, busy ...and on top of all of this we are supposed to get a bad snow storm tomorrow night, and of course I am back to work that next day...should be interesting.

Anyway, I hope everyone of you have a GREAT holiday with family and friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: hohoho:

: candy:
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #334  

Hi Carri! Nice to see you here. I hope you have a great time with all the family get-togethers. I saw your FB post that you opened your presents from Ian last night---SPOILED! and I say that with much affection!!

I'm sorry you have to work the day after Christmas. I have heard we could get some nasty weather.

How is everyone else? We are pretty laid back this year for Christmas--we had a lot of our get-togethers before today and tomorrow. Tomorrow we will be with friends who we consider family. It will be a very nice low-key day.

I'm so ready to open gifts! I feel like a little kid!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas--your friendship and support have been one of my very favorite "gifts".

Last edited by MyChoice2bfit; 12-24-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #335  
Low Carb

S/C/G: 225/ ticker /135

Height: 5' 2"

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone !

I FOUND A JOB for Christmas !!!!! (it kinda found me)

I will be wkg nights (whatever) it's a JOB taking care of newborn triplets

Started out as a temp job when they heard I lost my job they said COME WORK FOR US !

I use to wk in the NICU so I can handle 3- 1 @ a time . It makes the night/day go by faster. You have to have a system, a schedule & a plan in place & a ALOT of patience.

GOD IS GOOD !

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 12-24-2012 at 09:48 PM.
1spunkygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #336  

Height: 5'8.5"

Merry Christmas, everyone! And welcome to the newbies.

I just lost pound #75 -- my fantastic Christmas present to myself!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #337  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Hey ladies, merry merry Christmas:-D i have been pretty bad but it's expected on Christmas, hope you're all doing well. Weigh in tomorrow to assess the damage.. night girls.
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:46 PM   #338  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

Merry Christmas ladies!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful day! At 169.4 this morning so I'm happy about that. :-)
Rtsmme4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #339  
~Tori~

I got way behind on my miles so I have to walk 3 miles everyday this week, then 2 daily until the wedding, weight up to 211.5 temporarily after christmas carb load and overload! I received a beautiful tablet for Christmas . I've been spending most of my free time on it.

Mel>congrats! Merry christmas,glad to see another one all the way down at 169,i can't wait to get there :-)

Misti> 75 lb that is fantastic! Great

Spunk> congratulations! Thank God :-) it all worked out

Susie. Merry christmas it's gonna be a great year for weight losses, my goal in health is 676 miles in 2013 &to keep on my plan until i re such size8

Carrie merry merryChristmas
Old 12-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #340  

Good morning! We have snow, and ice, and wind. This girl is staying in all day today. I am going to get my spare bedroom cleaned up. My twin neices are staying the night tomorrow night and I hope to get some of the Christmas stuff put away..including the tree.

I have been trying to stay away from the M&M's but it is hard

I also plan to nap, watch movies and just piddle around.

Misti: Congrats on the 75 lb weight-loss

Veronica: I'm a bit behind on the miles too. I have a walking dvd and will try to get that in today.

Mel: You are doing great!

LeeAnne!: Praise the Lord!!! You will be busy with those babies..but how fun.

Hi Carri and Dee!
Old 12-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #341  
Sandee

Hi Girls, I'm sick, I'll b back after I can breathe without pain, going to a walk-in clinic when dh gets home from work, just too weak to drive myself.

Mel, LeeAnne, Victoria, Susie, Carri I'm so very happy for each of U & your successes

DeeDee
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #342  

Dee: I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick. Please get better and let us know how you are.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #343  
Low Carb

S/C/G: 225/ ticker /135

THANK YOU LADIES I know the Lord would NOT leave me hangin

Dee I hope you feel better soon breathing is important

SUSIE thank you for your verses

Carri & Cheeri

Still gonna weigh in on Friday morn & see what happens. Don't plan on eating much through the night if any. I wkd nights before & gained 25 lbs am going to try & nip that in the bud that at all cost.

WELCOME new people this is a FABULOUS place to be !
1spunkygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:22 AM   #344  
~Tori~

Dee, I'm sorry you're sick, I'm gonna pray for you, sending healthy energy your way, be sure to keep your chest warm, i read that helps if you have a chest cold.

Susie, I'm way behind but I gotta work extra hard to catch up as I really don't want to let myself down.i broke my you're walk into 2 30 minute ones, one in the AM one in Pm ..

Spunk, I'm so happy for you. Be sure to drink lots of water and mix up a permission drink, there's one called syntrax they have different flavors you can mix with water, there's no carbs and the protein will keep you from getting so hungry overnight, just a thought. Make sure you still get 8) hours sleep in a Dark room.

Susie,i cleaned for 5 hours yesterday, got all my Christmas stuff down too, my place looks bigger without the tree, I'd like to keep it up until New year but with the wedding its just not a good idea..

Not gonna weigh in today, I'm obsessing about it and my plan is to weigh in every other day.i have got too give myself a chance too actually drop weight.
Were driving to pick up a New truck for my fiance today he's really excited :ive got to be really careful as spending time with him can be dangerous for me in my weight losses efforts, so can traveling.
Alright girls, talk to you soon have a great day:-D
Old 12-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #345  
It is what it is...

MOrning Ladies !!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families, I did, but it seemed so short since I didn't get any time off this year, we were back at work yesterday but that horrible snow storm came thru and we got to leave work at 9:20am...and I had only just gotten there at 9:00...it was horrible to make us all try and get in there only to tell us to leave right after we did. but dh's work closed too and we just had a snow day together...we were lazy.

Dee - So sorry to hear you are sick...when I was in the thick of mine it really did hurt to breathe, so I know how you feel ...sending good feeling vibes your way

Mel - I am SO jealous that you are in the 160's ...great job keeping that up thru the holidays.

Susie - I loved seeing all that snow didn't you ? I know Mel got the same storm as us. Sounds like you had the same day we did, nap and piddle around, haha ...hope you had fun with your neices.

Spunky - YAY !!!!! So glad you found a job !!!!!! Merry Christmas to you, lol

Victoria - where do you live that you can walk outside during this time of year, or are you walking inside?

Hi to everyone else !! Have a good day...I gotta work till 6:00 tonight, ughhhh...so it will be dark and still icy... I will take my time though ...

See ya
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote