Old 11-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #181  

Height: 5'7"

I came to post that I will be MIA most of the week. My Director has arrived from the UK and I have been told that I will be with her in all day meetings on Wed and Thursday at our downtown offices.

I'm trying to see if I can get a hotel for those days/nights as it is a 1 hr commute distance wise for me both ways and those meetings are early and late!

I don't expect I will have much computer time so it may be quiet from me until the weekend when I can catch up.

If I can, I'll pop in.

I do want to take a minute to answer Dee's body parts question (it made me laugh to think about it!). I wish my boobs were up where they used to be! and I would like to have darker eyelashes and eyebrows..mine a white (my mom was blonde and dad a red-head and I have red hair but white eyelashes and eyebrows.) I have them dyed when I have my hair dyed but they fade and by 4 weeks...I have to use lots of mascarra and eyebrow pencil.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 237.2/197.6/137.2

Height: 5'3"

Default Loss

Dee.. I lost the 40 pounds doing Jenny Craig and going to Zumba three days a week. I don't know where I am finding the willpower to stick with it this time... I have been on and off so many different diets over the years. I think I like JC because I don't have to think about what I am making for dinner and having to control the ingredients and portions. Everything is done for me. Should be interesting to see what happens when I reach goal and start working other foods into the plan.
cdcn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #183  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Hi Ladies, I would like to join you on your trip to Onederland! I have visited there twice since I had my first daughter in 2004 but I really need to get back!

Its been a rough road staying on track but I know I really have to, when I get to heavy I can feel my heart beat harder sometime, I've gotta stick around for my girls and my honey. and me too right?

I weighed in yesterday at 218.5 , i lost a few pounds since I started again on the 1st of this month. (I wrote another post and it was longer but I lost it somehow. )

Talk to you all soon Oh and if I had two body parts I'd change, it would be my legs, and my belly i've got a bit of a hanging thing from having 3 girls. hopefully I can somehow lose enough weight that it goes away

Your posts here are wonderful and you all seem very sweet. I can't wait to get to know all of you!
I read a few posts at the end, and I'm excited to make some new friends who are in the same boat!
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #184  
Low Carb

S/C/G: 225/ ticker /135

Height: 5' 2"

my belly to be gone & may she RIP I have my Mom's crazy eyebrow (yes eyebrow) the other one is OK

Welcome other newbies I'm kinda sorta new here too.

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 11-07-2012 at 07:08 PM.
1spunkygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #185  
It is what it is...

Good morning my Ladies !!! Guess who is back from vacay ?????

We had a great time in FL and now it is back to reality, haha ...and back to work today, ughhhhh ...

I have missed so much I can't do personal replys but glad to see the board was still going strong while I was gone ...

getting ready for our Nov 12th challenge start date !!!!

Welcome to the newbies, I think I saw one

Write more later.
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #186  
Low Carb

Welcome back Carri & YES I'm so ready & need to get back on track 100% (till Thanksgiving anyway) LOL.

I KNOW I'm the naughty one don't mind me I'll behave myself till then. I hope you had a fabulous time

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 11-08-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #187  
Sandee

Hey Girls,

cheeriloos We're Happy to have U join this board. Feel @ home to say anything on your mind, we get-it what most of us r going through w our weight & health & our looks. Friends & family, especially men/kids, just don't undrstand our Body Challenges like we do @ 3FC. U r under 40 yrs so your metabolism is awesome for losing & maintaining your weight goal & your skin can shrink back, ask your doc or dermatologist what U can do to help reverse things U don't like, maybe your new muscles will fix your bod as U get slimmer & stronger. Good Luck & we're here for U

Susie, I wish so much that I was w U to go out while U r staying in the city & catch a movie or dinner, etc doing 'girls night out'. Stay safe & enjoy your working vaca this week. Your career is filled w so many perks I just got home from swimming w my tops friends & tops meeting; ok I confess I had a loss & was 141 pounds today, but as for hitting my goal I will not get excited because staying there will Not last through the weekend. My son Seth has his b-day tomorrow & I'm making his favs: peanut buttercup cheesecake & blueberry turnovers & black & white cookies, to go stay w his family for the weekend. Plus Kylee is selling her Girl Scout cookies, so it will b a sugary weekend. I'll b back up to 143 lbs next week

Hi Carol, TY for sharing your weightloss w us. It's great that JC is working soo well for U & the Zumba I hope that U reach your goal during the time-frame U have set. We're HERE whenever U need our support

Lee Anne TY for making me laugh w your reply to my question, I think U made me lose 20 calories. U r not a newbie anymore after being here for weeks putting up w us. I hope U have a warm & dry weekend & r back on OP, & not struggling anymore w your cravings for appetizers & snacks

Carri I'm so happy that U made it back home from Florida, safe & sound. Spill-it & share your exciting vaca news, remember I'm not on FB to see your pics/hear your news. Okay w my weekend away I'm looking forward to starting our New challenge on Monday, it's your challenge so tell us your rules: the no-no list & yes-yes list & when it ends I'm looking forward to hearing about your vaca & food & Susie's working vaca staying in the city this week.

Later, Dee

ps: I was eating my allowable 1 serving size of pickled bologna last night & my doggie took a bite of it from my hand, made a sour face & swallowed it. Hmm I wonder what she was thinking....
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #188  
Low Carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniDoodles View Post
Hey Girls,

ok I confess I had a loss & was 141 pounds today, but as for hitting my goal I will not get excited =

THEN I WILL DO IT FOR YOU !

Lee Anne TY for making me laugh w your reply to my question, I think U made me lose 20 calories. U r not a newbie anymore after being here for weeks putting up w us. I hope U have a warm & dry weekend & r back on OP, & not struggling anymore w your cravings for appetizers & snacks

Later, Dee
I'm afraid not my dear I have been the worst. & need a swift kick in the pants to whomever wants to join in. I have been TERRIBLE about staying OP I don't know whats wrong with me. Well I sorta do BUT I need to get passed it

EVERYONE !
Old 11-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #189  
Low Carb

Default Ohhhh boy !

Hanging my head in SHAME this morning I'm 201

Lesson of the day : You CANNOT behave foolishly & think the scale won't go up

I need to put my big girl panties on & deal with it !

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 11-09-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #190  
It is what it is...

Leanne - PLEASE don't feel bad about that 201 ...I am no longer at 198 myself and am afraid to get on the scales and see what it really is ...but I am really looking forward to starting our challenge and getting my butt back in gear.

Dee - we did have a great time, I haven't posted any pics to fb, dh has them all, and we didn't take a whole lot of them ...the best day of the week was my day at Disney's Magic Kingdom....we were there from the time they opened till they closed and we had a GREAT time !!! but I was so exhausted by the end of it ...always great to be in FL on vacation but even better to be home I'm a homebody at heart plus I missed my doggie.

Hi Mel !!!! Glad to see you popped in That weight is AWESOME !!! You should be so proud.

********Rules for Challenge starting Monday ************ - there aren't many, I think our main goal should be to stay OP on ALL days except Thanksgiving and then go again until Christmas Eve...that is how I am doing anyway ...if we do this we can stave off the gaining of the usual 10-20 during the holidays....starts Monday 11/12 and runs thru 11/22 for the first section ...this will be our warm up because that is only 10 days...so we can do that !!!!! Next section will be harder...from 11/23-12/23 ....30 days....WE CAN DO THIS !!!!

Hi Susie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day girls !!!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #191  
Low Carb

********Rules for Challenge starting Monday ************ - there aren't many, I think our main goal should be to stay OP on ALL days except Thanksgiving and then go again until Christmas Eve...that is how I am doing anyway ...if we do this we can stave off the gaining of the usual 10-20 during the holidays....starts Monday 11/12 and runs thru 11/22 for the first section ...this will be our warm up because that is only 10 days...so we can do that !!!!! Next section will be harder...from 11/23-12/23 ....30 days....WE CAN DO THIS !!!!

YES WE CAN ! ( I sound like a Bob the Builder cartoon love that show )

& Thanks for being so forgiving about me not being 197 anymore This is a hard time of year (not whining) There is something in those ~!@# breakroom's (4 of them) EVERYDAY !
Old 11-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #192  
It is what it is...

I totally understand Leanne ...I worked so hard to get under 200 and then totally got back up over recently ...so I feel like crud myself ...
Old 11-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #193  
Low Carb

Smile

I don't understand why I do this time & time again I don't know if I get over confident or what.
I get right under 200 & go back up like I'm done or something ....weird.

Good Luck everyone if anyone has the answer to what I just posted PLEASE chime in.

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 11-09-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #194  
Low Carb

DEE- you are FABULOUS Thanks My no no was not planning for my meals & not being in charge of my snack. I've already packed my lunch for work in the morning.

I have to really sit & remember why I started this is the 1st place & how I felt I haven't forgotten. Has anyone shared there "all right enough is enough moment" on here. If so point me in the direction so i can read them. If not maybe we should share what made us decide to start this in the 1st place. Thanks ladies you are all wonderful

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 11-09-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #195  
Sandee

I went to do a spelling-edit & I just reposted instead & I read the note from LeeAnne. Thank You because we ALL r in this Together!!!

Girls
I feel sad hearing that U both r going through 'regaining' after working soo hard; but if you've regained just 5 lbs or less than that, U r still doing fine & maybe it's only sodium retention, it's minor; it's the same that I yo-yo with 1-3 lbs every week @ my tops weigh-ins. THAT's why I 'have to limit myself to' PORTION control w 1 Serving per meal & snack-time; otherwise I'd regain more than my 3 lbs & I couldn't maintain that 145 lb goal I've been @ for the last 5 years.

Carri: [ I worked so hard to get under 200 and then totally got back up over recently ...so I feel like crud myself ...]

LeeAnne: [I don't understand why I do this time & time again I don't know if I get over confident or what....I get right under 200 & go back up like I'm done or something ....weird.
Good Luck everyone if anyone has the answer to what I just posted PLEASE chime in.]

We r Females & We R Successful We r NOT quitters, when we Use a Plan We WIN

When we fall....we get Back Up.....Saturday...IS a New BEGINNING so Enjoy a rebirth & a NEW Start and make a PLAN & DO-It....

When I baked for Seth today, I used a teaspoon to check the batter & put it in the sink. When we buy the Girl Scout cookies I won't deny myslf, but I'll just eat 1 cookie from each box & my dh gets the rest.

Stay strong & ask yourself IF being Lighter, Slimmer, Stronger, Healthier, IS Important to YOU.....If the answer is Yes.....Go For It now because you know 'what to eat' & how to 'measure 1 serving size'....Now GO make yourselves a Beautiful body
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote