Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #406  

Height: 5'7"

So, I spent most of my lunch hour participating in Cyber Monday. My DH wants things for Christmas that are easy to get online so I got his Christmas and birthday shopping (his b-day is Dec 31) done. I have some stocking stuffers to get at the Mall and such but he is done!

I feel like I'm back on track with the food, now to get there with the exercise. I am planning to do my Walk Away the Pounds DVD tonight. I just don't feel like going to the Y in the rain once I get back home tonight.

Carri: Headache is gone..thank goodness. My tree is a prelit one as well but it still takes rearranging furniture and then decorating. I might get that done tonight...at least the furniture rearranged and the tree together.

AKA894: I'm sure you will be in ONEderland soon!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:20 AM   #407  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

I'm still here and got rid of all leftovers and bad food in the fridge. My guys are just going to have to get used to not having junk around. I have an addiction to food and need to quit overeating ( I know you all have heard this from me before). I told DH when I started this it seemed so easy to count everything I ate...now it seems so hard.
On a good note I got all the Christmas lights up outside and tree/lights up inside!
Hope everyone is doing well! I'm going to weigh tmw morning and be ready to see a 2 in front of my weight Need to kick butt!!

Btw anyone that wants to add me on fb my link (edited just ask if you want added) I don't talk about my weight on there but we can all catch up easier there! Just let me know you're from here if I don't know you

Last edited by Rtsmme4life; 11-30-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #408  
One Day at a Time...

Ok I decided to get off my phone and get on the computer to update stuff. I just weighed myself and I am at 204.2 Wow I have really let myself go! I looked in my old log book and I weighed 196.6 last Christmas and I want to be there for this Christmas! I know it sounds like a lot to take on but I am hoping that I am carrying around a few pounds of water weight bc of all the bs food I have been eating. Wish me luck bc I really want to at least weigh what I did last year bc I have to see the inlaws at Christmas...yuck!

Talk to you all soon...
Melanie
Old 11-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #409  
It is what it is...

Mel - you can easily get back down there before Christmas, you did it once you can do it again ...I like you am an overeater as well ...I tried to find an OA class in my area but couldnt, cause I know I could benefit from those.

Just trying to take it easy the next few weeks...and get ready for some good weightloss in 2012.

Susie - glad to hear you are feeling better and got the tree up ...the Christmas month goes by so quickly I tend to put mine up early so I can enjoy it longer ...

Everybody have a great day.

Carri
Old 11-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #410  
One Day at a Time...

Thanks Carri!! I need to keep my eye on the prize and get there in a healthy way! Hope you add me on fb bc I would love to stay in touch more! If my link doesnt work send me yours
Old 11-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #411  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

202.5 this morning. C'mooonnn just a little further.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:25 PM   #412  
One Day at a Time...

Yay AKA you are so close!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #413  

Height: 5'7"

Hi. It's so cold!! I hear that some snow is on the way. I finally got all my witner clothes out last night. Didn't get to the tree...shooting for Wed now.

Mel: You can get back to the 2010 Christmas weight. I also want you to realize that you did a pretty good job keeping the weight off. I bet before when you haven't paid attention to your food you have regained more weight than 7.5 lbs before so please don't be so hard on yourself. It's under the 10 lb gain and you can get it back off!

I am on FB and I will try and find you there.

Cari: sounds like you have a plan...what are your goals for 2012?

AKA: You are getting there.

Hi Liz, Arabelle and Auntie G...you are missed here on the board.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #414  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Thanks Rtsmme4life and MyChoice2bfit. I just did Week 1 Day 1 of E210K. It was actually pretty easy, and I was able to keep a nice speed. Thanks for the support!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #415  
One Day at a Time...

Thanks Susie! I just accepted you on fb I hope this weight doesn't take forever to come off!

Today was day 1 with calorie counting again and it was rough. I was hungry and cranky all day. I never felt full but I didn't eat more then what I planned with my meal! I am trying to drink more water and curb this sweet tooth. Thank goodness for gum bc otherwise I would of stuffed my face with candy.

I am making my first healthy trip to the grocery tmw so I need some healthy/low cal ideas for lunches and snacks pls
Old 11-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #416  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Melanie I know how U feel, my weight yo-yo's too. We R in this battle together the holiday parties will be over soon & we will get slimmer for summer swim-suits

Hi aka8941 what is E210K, is that a spin-class? In the summer I ride my bicycle 18-35 miles on weekends on what we call Rails-to-Trails & I Luv seeing all the nature, but occasionaly a rabbit, etc jumps out & U can dump your bike

Susie, if only we had milder winters we'd all be thinner instead craving carbs to keep us warm

1 for each 4 pds I Lost

Merry Christmas!!!Dee
Old 11-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #417  

S/C/G: 220.2/211.4/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi Everyone - just started on a medifast diet today and looking forward to getting under 200 soon. You all seem like a good source of inspiration!
Old 11-30-2011, 06:48 AM   #418  
One Day at a Time...

Thank you Dee! I am trying to not feel so bad about gaining some weight back but after everything I ate I'm surprised it's not more. I'm sure every day will get easier. I am ready to be slimmer!

Hi Haggis! I've heard of medifast but don't know anything about it, can you tell me a little about it?

I weighed 202.8 this morning! Guess the first day of being within calories helped!! Hope you all have a great day, I'm going to the grocery soon to get some healthy food
Old 11-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #419  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls

Mel - I dont know how to look you up using that link ...might need your actual name ( I will send you a private message )

Susie - Will send you one too for fb ...

But I warn you both I am get a little crazy on there, haha ...just kidding...well sometimes ...

Susie - I am going to follow my Lose It app by inputting my calories daily and doing my usual lower carb ( for my diabetes ) and exercising 3-4 times a week...I am looking forward to it actually ...

Well the snow started last night ...the drive home was horrible, slushy, slick and everyone going about 20mph ...I was just glad to get home safely along with my dh ...today the roads are perfect, they did a good job cleaning it up...only about 2 inches stuck around so we are okay ...I love every season, including Winter, they each have something to love about them, and I love snow...so I am good )

Have a great day girls !! Where has Arabella been?

Carri
Old 11-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #420  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

I'm here, I'm here -- was sick, then away, then busy. Today -- insanely busy. All goes well o/w, though, and I'll be back soon to update.
Closed Thread