Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #481  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Hoping everyone's having a very merry Christmas! xo
Old 12-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #482  

Height: 5'7"

Hello! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Ours was relaxing--and I didn't keep track of my food but I don't think I did to badly.

Today we are going to the Mall to return 2 shirts that didn't fit DH and to see the Sherlock Holmes movie.

I go back to work on Wednesday and Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing posts from everyone.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #483  

Good morning! Woke up to rain this morning. It's ok..it's a lazy day at home today.

I plan on doing some organizing in my home office and finishing up the laundry today. My cousins are coming by this evening for a little visit before they fly back to DC and CA on Thursday.

I've been thinking about what I will put out for all to munch on while they are here and we look through there pictures of a trip they took together in Australia this year. I'm thinking I will put the last of the cookies I baked out and I also might make some rice-crispy squares and maybe some hummus and crackers. I will be mindful of my munching!

I go back to work tomorrow; I was out of vacation time, so I need to work tomorrow and Thursday.

Have a great day everyone!

Food for December 26

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 p of toast, water

Lunch/Snack: 1 hot pretzel at the movies (late breakfast and didn't eat lunch due to that but hungry at the movies and it would be 2 hrs before dinner.), water

Dinner: Applebees: pasta dish with red peppers, mushroom and spinach, and a Agassi-ago sauce. Ate half of it and brought the other half home for lunch today.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #484  
It is what it is...

Morning All - hope you all had a great Christmas ...mine was pretty good...still having some family issues that made it a little uncomfortable but I got thru it ...hoping next year will be a lot better...woke up to snow this morning, it is so pretty ...just wish I could have had it on Christmas...weather forecast shows a high of 50 on New Years Eve...I think that sucks, I want my winter temps !!! haha

have a great day girls !!!

Carri
Old 12-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #485  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

Hey ladies hope you're all doing well! Sorry I don't update here more, since Susie and carri are on my fb I update there a lot. Need to work on doing it here more! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #486  
It is what it is...

Morning Ladies !! Getting closer and closer to 2012 and my turn around, and others on here too ...kind of scared to get on the scale but I have a rough idea of what the damage is because I kind of top out at this number every time...thank God I guess...haha ...hope you all have a great day...looking forward to getting back into the groove and weightloss zone for the new year !!!

Carri
Old 12-29-2011, 07:56 AM   #487  

I feel the anticipation in the air! All the planning and dreaming of how we will start 2012 and work to end it just like we want.

Tonight will be my last TOPS weigh-in for the year. I feel like I will stay the same as last week and I'm ok with that. I will have a loss for the year and that is better than I did last year at this time.

I am heading into work today; but don't plan on being there the whole time.

Have a great day everyone!

Cari: My advice is to step on those scales sometime on Saturday so that on Jan 1 it is truly a brand new year!

Mel: Love being on FB with you all! I'm careful about what I post about my weight and the weight loss journey on FB as I just don't share it with everyone. I feel a lot of pressure when I do that. This group here is my secret weapon.

Hi to Arabella, Dee, Liz and Auntie G! We hope to see/hear from you gals soon!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #488  

I am so excited to share that I lost 1 lb tonight! I'm at 288; this time last year I was at 303.50.

Thanks to all of you for always being here to share with me the ups and downs and to keep cheering me on.

You all are a great group!
Old 12-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #489  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Susie

Arabella, Carri, Liz & Melanie
Old 12-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #490  
It is what it is...

Susie - I am so proud of you for posting your actual weight...and it is SO not as bad as you think...good for you...and great job on the pound lost ...2012 is going to be great for all of us weightloss wise ( and everything else too I guess, haha )

If I don't get back on over the weekend, and lets face it I probably wont, I want to wish u all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!

Carri
Old 12-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #491  

Carri and Dee: Thank you for your comments...made me smile.

I'm taking down the Christmas stuff today. Just sort of putting it away a little at a time. Then plan on dusting everything and putting the "normal" stuff back out.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 12-31-2011, 11:08 AM   #492  

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Old 01-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #493  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Happy New Year ladies!!!

I "saw" Carri on facebook and can't believe it's been so long since I've been on; no excuse except busyness and of course we all have that!!

Susie - Congrats on the loss!!

Mel - Find me on facebook, or I'll see if I can find you through Carri!!

Everything's good here, we had a little party last nite with my sisters and mom, and rang in the New Year at 7:15, lol. I had high hopes of ringing in the New Year closer to midnight and all kind of falling asleep together, but alas Katie was begging me to go to bed at 6:45, lol. She kept saying "mama bed!!" but I put her off for a bit. lol We were in bed by 10...goodness we're old, haha.

Anyhow plans for today include a walk to the park to play and hanging out! I'm off tomorrow and then back to the grind on Tuesday - hope everybody has a great New Year's day!!
Old 01-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #494  

Happy New Year my dear friends!

It is exciting to see a whole new year ahead of us to fill with new accomplishments.

Liz: It is so very good to hear from you! I'm on FB with well and Carri, so I will try and find you through them as well.

Last night was my DH's b-day. We went with a group of 12 friends to the Cheesecake Factory. Good food and good times! I have leftovers for today.
After dinner we all came back to our house and rang in the New Year and everyone was gone by 12:15 and I was in bed at 12:30.

Today need to get some grocery shopping done. Then I'm taking it easy.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Oh..question...when do we need to start a new thread? I see we had around 493 posts and the number 500 keeps coming to me. I've never started a new thread before. Have any of you? and do you want to be the one to do it?

I don't want to lose this Group...we have a great thing going!

Also, wanted to share that I was talking to someone at church that I had not seen in almost 6 weeks and the first thing she said was "You have lost weight! I smiled and "yes, I have 15.25 lbs and thank you for noticing and mentioning it"...feels good ladies!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #495  

Today is my last day off before I go back to work. It's snowing here (Carri--you would love it! is it snowing there?).

I'm taking today easy, reading a book, catching up on some letter writing--I love to write letters and to receive them in the mail too!

I'm doing well with my food and tomorrow will be my first day back to walking--the Y will be open then. I've been doing some yoga each day. 10 min in the morning and 10 min in the evening. It just makes me feel better to stretch some and breathe.

Hope to see you all here soon. It's lonely.
Closed Thread