Old 04-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #181  
Fat-be-gone

I'm bloated, crampy and just feeling gross all over. Yesterday went very badly. Oh well, onto today. I'm feeling a bit better, but still not up to par. Maybe I'll get a work out in tonight to try and feel a bit better about myself. We'll see.

have a good one errbody!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:56 AM   #182  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

ugh, Ro I hear you... yesterday was okay for me, but today... I dunno. I got up this morning to exercise, stood in the kitchen and went back to bed!

last week I exercised every morning, but by friday I was DEAD tired. And this weekend I am going to vegas - so I might ditch the exercising, or some of it this week.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #183  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Seems we are all feeling the same way. I actually went and cancelled my gym membership, I never have the time to get there so why pay for something I don't use. I feel guilty but what can ya do.10 weeks till the wedding and 9 lns to lose.
Adios amigas
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Wendy - we went to Polo Park yesterday, it wasn't that eventful.. but it was good all the same! Tonight we are taking my grandma to St Vital to pick out some perfume and some shoes. We went to Grand Beach today, it was frozen. But we walked thru the sand dunes and Josh got stuck in some snow up to his waist. So funny.

Rosario - Today is a new day! Thank goodness for that sometimes, you'll get less bloated soon, just drink more water!

Courtnie - I am very excited for you! I hope you have a ton of fun! When are you leaving and back?

I don't feel like I've exercised in forever, I've been eating all my meals at home, but I gotta say... I've likely gained with all the richness and the quantity! I could really go for some perogies, which is pretty much just fat, but oh-so yummy!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:01 AM   #185  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I'm in the same boat. I have a gym membership and have only used it once! It doesn't help that the closest gym is a 45 min ride on the bus and the two connecting buses always miss each other. Hopefully it'll get better once I move.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #186  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - I am going over to Van on the 17th to have dinner with a friend, staying at his place and flying out on the 18th and coming back on the 23rd! So excited!

And yum, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE perogies. And eat them too often.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:18 PM   #187  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey all, just checking in. Polo Park Mall is BORING!!! LOL! I live 10 minutes away so I go there often.
Just trying to concentrate on math homework, not fun but has to be done.
I'm tired, and feeling like a whale right now, think I'll go to bed and dream thin things. Night all!
Old 04-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #188  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

hey all, just finished some jelly beans I have low blood sugar so I needed a quick boost and I didn't have any juice so jelly beans were the next best thing!
Taking it easy this weekend, my back is acting up so I'll be relaxing as much as I can.
I'll be back on Monday, signing off for the weekend. Have a good one!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 05:24 AM   #189  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

OMG I'm like schizo with this moving! One day, I'm so nervous and terrified and the next, like today, I'm SO happy and psyched up!

Susie took me to Wallyworld so I was able to get a crapload of groceries.

For some reason, I want to get dolled up.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #190  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

SHari~ Did you get dolled up???? Happy you are happy!!!! =)

Not much new here, weighed in today at 144 still, not really trying to hard to lose for some reason, although I DO have a reason to try...just no motivation =(
Where is everyone?
Ro~ How was the B-day festivities???
Old 04-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #191  

Well I am home! Just got home tonight, a couple of hours ago. I'm unpacked, ate dinner and ready for bed! I am back to work in the morning, the boss scheduled me in for 11:30am, but at least it's a shorted shift. I am gonna get on the wii tomorrow and find out the damage, I am hoping its not more than 10 pounds. But after 12 days of unrestricted eating it will NOT be good. Wish me luck!

-Aimee
Old 04-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #192  
Fat-be-gone

aimee -good luck!!

wendy - they were very good!! very low-key and relaxing. I didn't feel like doing much this year. math homework? what are you going to school for??

oy vey! I have been eating like no other! Bday weekend was full of eating lots and lots of food. Continued onto yesteday but I'm on a mission and hopefully I can stick to it.

See, there's this clothes site that I love. Alloy.com. Well, I really want to fit into a their size XL. I'm basing the measuremnts off of the size chart and figured out how much I need to lose. Inches wise, anyways. So I really don't want to see the scale anymore (btw, it said 259 this morning). I'm hoping this will help me to stay on plan and in check. I'm hoping, anyway.

also, I had to renew my drivers license this weekend. Well, I put my real, true weight on it. It was scary. I guess I did that to motivate me. I can't wait for the day to have to go back and put a smaller weight on it. Loco, right?

I really need to go to the grocery store!!

How is everyone else??
Old 04-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #193  

Well Rosario, our bodies seem to be thinking the same thing! This morning I weighed in at 258.8. After 12 days of eating everything and everything in sight, I am actually impressed with this though! I seriously was eating so so bad, you gals have NO idea. I had chips, candy, perogies with full fat sour cream, pudding with 3% milk (omg!! Never even had this before in my LIFE). It was terrible.. so yeah, I am happy with this. Can only go down from here!

-Aimee
Old 04-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #194  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

hey girls, just checking in!! Off to bed now, night!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #195  
Fat-be-gone

It's going to be a great day!! I can feel it!