Old 02-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #61  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Anyone want to go skating?? LOL! Winnipeg is like one huge skating rink right now, very dangerous to drive.
I'm back to 143...down 2 lbs from a few days ago, I'll be jumping on the s/bike tonight for a spin, not chancing those road just to go to the gym when I have everything here basically.
School buses were cancelled so my boy didn't go to school but I made it. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse so I'm not to sure if I'm going to venture out, I think it would be like suicide if I did. My boss already is PO'd at me so whats 1 more day! LMAO!
Anyway, I better go, homework beckons!
Night!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

back at it - I talked to my grandma tonight about your weather - it's very BC winter!! We were talking and she said it had stopped raining, which is a BAD thing! The weather is never good when it hovers around freezing!

Rosario - you know whats weird? In level 1 I lost a lot of inches too, but in level 2 and 3? Like none! But level 3 goes SO fast, its great! I am not taking real sleeping pills, just the ones you can buy in a drug store, but I am watching to make sure nothing bad happens. Hopefully the doctor has a cure for the ulcer, and then I can be all better and sleep normally!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #63  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hey girls! I have a question/problem...what are you doing for your guys for Valentines Day?? I want to do something special for him, but not sure what. Any ideas/suggestions would be great!!!

I have 5 more lbs to go to hit my Valentines day goal and I wont make it. I cant believe that im losing soooooo slowly...I know, all in all, its a good thing, but geez! 5 lbs in a whole month is nothing! I used to lose 5 lbs in a week! Im frustruated with myself..UGH

Well ill be back later, gotta go do Wii Fit some more!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #64  

Randee - Josh and I don't do Valentines day, so I don't know Plus I'm not romantic even slightly! I have to admit I was disappointed with what was happening with my weight loss, so I had the worst cheat day today! I am back at 'er tomorrow! What is your plan that you are doing? Still WW? I do notice I see a bigger difference in my weight when I eat less breads and more veggies, how about something like that to shake things up?

Cosmetic school was good today, I went with my friend and we giggled far too much! We got 2 free products, lipstick and an illuminator. Both of which I'll use, so that part is good. I was hoping for eyeshadow, lol. My friend also showed me how to improve on my cat eye I've been practicing! I love her! She's seriously the most amazing makeup artist I've ever met! Anyways, I also went to the doctor, he ignored half my symptoms, but did find out that I had blood in my urine - which I guess means bladder infection. Doesn't really solve the stomach issues though. But hopefully thats where all the pain is coming from, and it'll go far far away! Thats all for me, definitely don't wanna report on my food and exercise today, unless shopping counts as exercise

-Aimee
Old 02-11-2009, 08:52 AM   #65  
Starbucks Addict!

Well, I got a black lacy baby doll night gown. Its gorgeous!! Rob will love it! I also got some chocolate body paint, massage oils, love coupons and some naughty conversations hearts. I put them all in a cute red heart basket. This is something that he will love. Hes super romantic and very sensual...so I think I scored. Hes taking me out for dinner..he also asked me what ring size I wear lol...that kinda made me nervous lol..

As for me, im still doing WW..I have 5 more lbs till Ive lost 50 lbs! Its gone by slow, but its still 50 lbs!!

Ill write more later, gotta get my coffee
Old 02-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #66  

Randee - sounds like a good match for you!! I'm so happy for you! I have to be honest, if I ever found a man like yours I'd be like a fish out of water, lol... which is why I'm with Josh.. he's my good match

So I'm right back at dieting this morning! I slept pretty good last night, I got a hot water bottle and put it on my sore side, and it really helped Yay, so glad I discovered that! TOM started yesterday, so the scale was up 3 pounds this morning, so I didn't get on the wii fit, because it weighs you. Well, I am off to make my lunch for work!

-Aimee

Last edited by SwimGirl; 02-12-2009 at 02:25 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #67  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - I hate doctors! sorry about the sickness but hopefully you're better in no time. Awww, I want to go to cosmetic schools. Do you learn about make-ups or how to apply it? I'd love to dabble in make-up artistry (?) . It sounds like superfun!

randee- what you have for vday sounds awesome already. You should try baking something for him. If he's romatical like you say, he'd sure appreciate the gesture! Me and bf are seriously low on cash so we'll probably just grab some food from one of our favorite joints and hang out. That's enough for me. I'm such a simple person! you may be losing weight slowly right now, but you've lost so much already. I'm super jealous. Just hang in there and it'll all come off in due time.

wendy - way to be down!! that weather sounds icky! We've been having such nice springlike weather down here. I'm loving it!! But nothing good can stay forever so I'm sure it'll be getting cooler real soon.

I didn't get a chance to workout last night but I'm ok with that. Eating was off yesterday but on again today. Im going to really try to get a workout in tonight just so I can make it a habit.

I'm so boring. that's all I got right now

Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:35 AM   #68  

Rosario - I totally hate doctor's as well!! I am "lucky" enough to have had a few unknown disorders, and have been dealing with tummy stuff since I was 14 years old. It's been a few years without any symptoms, so I guess I was due? Thats why I eat so healthy day to day. Yesterday was my cheat day, and I had a bad breakfast (McD's), for lunch I had a salad and half a sandwich, with coffee to drink.. and for dinner I had a chicken breast stirfry with veggies. And thats a BAD day for me. You just have to accept the cards you are dealt with. Did you workout? Once it gets into your day-to-day life you will start missing it when you stop! Hard to imagine, but thats where I've gotten to.. I miss working out! Makeup is a lot of fun, sometimes I practice on the girls in the store. I was thinking about taking some makeup courses, but I have mastered the smokey eye! And an all over glitter eye If you need tips, let me know!

Today was a good day at work, busy-ish. We are busy picking out our gratis, who knew this could be so hard! But it's fun picking out free products! I am boring too... but I am such a blabber mouth too... I ended my day at 1308 calories, seems so odd that its so low. But whatever, yesterday was high, and I've been thinking about calorie cycling, because some days I am more hungry than others, and this will allow me to not go to bed starving! Speaking of which.. I am off to bed..

-Aimee
Old 02-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #69  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Just checking in. I think some good karma will be coming back to me in the next couple of weeks. It's about time!

I hope I can be back online soon. Using the computer at the library sucks!

Also, lost the TOM water weight. Down to 259.2

Man I'm ready to see the 240s again. THEN I'll know I'm making progress!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:05 AM   #70  

Shari - I can ditto all your weight stuff, I cannnnooooot wait for the 240's!! However, I am still sitting at 260, so you are .8 close than me! It's 10 pounds though, I really think we can do that!!

I am here again, up in the middle of the night. I hate not being able to sleep. This pain is pretty darn intense, hopefully the antibiotics I am taking will finally start WORKING soon! Sorry, I hate complaining, but it's getting SO frustrating! I have to cancel all my plans for tomorrow, my day off, I won't be able to do much since I won't have slept. Poop!

-Aimee
Old 02-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #71  
Starbucks Addict!

Aimee- sorry about your pain. Im the biggest baby when im in pain lol..I hope the antibiotics work soon!!

I cant WAIT to get into the 20's! I snuck a weigh in today and im 236!! I havent been able to get past 237 forever it seems!! I really just wanna get out of the 200's LOL but I know, we all do

Soooo I couldnt wait till Valentines day to give Rob his "gifts" But he couldnt wait either and guess what?? I got my ring!!! Its a promise ring..Its white gold, with a pink sapphire heart in the middle and a diamond on each side! Its sooo beautiful!! I tried taking pics but they all come out blurry..Ill work on it more!

Hope everyone has a amazing day!!
Old 02-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #72  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ When I lose this first 10lbs, I'm getting a pedicure! I need it badly, my feet look HORRIFIC!

Randee ~ WOOOT! The ring sounds beautiful.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Old 02-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #73  

Randee - you are doing SO great! I am very happy for you! And a promise ring? Amazing!! Sounds like everything is going really well in your life! Losing weight, great relationship, 2009 is totally your year!!

Shari - I am totally in need of a pedicure as well! Maybe that should be my reward to hitting the 240's! Thanks for the idea!

Josh and I hung out last night, we came home, exhausted from work, and watched a little tv, had some subway, read in bed and went to sleep early. LOL, we are so old! Today we went shopping for stuff for our house, I managed to get a very cute pair of nike workout shorts, and then we had a lunch out (on plan no less!), went for a walk along a river out here. It was a nice day I also got on the scale this morning, I was SO worried, but I was only up 0.4, not even enough to change my ticker. And I know that'll be gone when I weigh again on Thursday. I know I'll be in the 250's on Thursday, I am excited for it!

-Aimee
Old 02-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #74  
Starbucks Addict!

Ok, im gonna attempt to post a pic of my ring lol

My Valentines day was great! We hiked to the top of Multnomah Falls!!! Its about a mile...not too far..but its practically straight up lol!!! I have a myspace with tons of pics if anyone wants to see the pics! It was beautiful!!

http://www.myspace.com/msmochalicous
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smaller pic of ring.jpg (18.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 02-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #75  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I'm glad yall had good VDays!

Randee, the ring is beautiful!