Fat-be-gone

and as you can see, i was a bit up on the scale...0.6 to be exact
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:07 PM   #152  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Today I've just wanted to cry. Good and bad tears.

First, my power will be on Friday. One of my mama's co-workers, who has taken it upon herself to watch out for me since Mama is gone, is helping me pay the bill. Both her and Mama double teamed me and I have to get over the mortification and be happy.

TOM arrived this morning and I was in pain! Then Pullo almost gave me a heart attack. I had to switch his food so his tummy was hurting and he pooped in his kennel. Pullo is a oddly clean dog so he never poops in his kennel! I let him out, feed him, opened the window to air out the house and went to take a shower. I come out, calling for him, and couldn't find him anywhere! My apartment is only four rooms and the front door was locked so I was freaked. Then I heard my neighbor calling Pullo's name, I go to the kitchen, stick my head out the window, and see my dog standing on the edge of the damn roof! My neighbor had a ladder and was trying to get him down. Apparantly he jumped out the window onto the roof where my neighbors saw him. I can't tell you guys how scared I was! I had to put my Leonidas down because he was paralyzed and now my second puppy was standing on the edge of a freakin roof, he could have fallen and broke his neck or something!!! I called him like crazy and he just stood there, looking at me while wagging his tail. It took twenty minutes of coaxing for me to get him close enough to grab his collar and drag him back into the apartment. Damn dog. My friend Susie put it into perspective for me though. Pullo is a smart dog, he had to potty, he knew he wasn't allowed to do it in the house so he jumped out the window becuase that was the only way out. I guess it makes sense in a dog's mind.

I had my inital workout at Bally's this afternoon. Alot of pain, mostly in my feet.

Finally, a very, very sweet and generous 3FC friend has offered to rent a room in her house to me. It would save me alot of money and I can take Pullo with me. I have reservations, of course, cause I would hate to be a bother to her but I think we're going to talk it out. Of course, this means I will have to tell my landlady that I will not be taking the house she showed me but I'm trying to be responsble and logical. I love the house but I would be struggling in the beginning. I need to save up money! One of my goals for this year was to pay down my debt and renting that room will be the perfect opp to do it. You have to be responsible, Shari, responsible!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:55 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Shari - I am helping to hire people for demo'ing for a company called Vichy, wanna apply? 17-20 dollars an hour! Such good money *I* am considering applying! Glad to hear things are turning up for you!! Yikes, thats pretty freaky about your puppy! I don't know how you do it lady! I can't afford a kitten, or even my boyfriend, nevermind a puppy!

Rosario - the scale keeps jumping around, one day 254, the next 256, and back to 254... it's weird! I haven't been dieting though, I've just been in too much pain to even THINK about dieting. It's terrible, because I'd probably feel better! Ironic really. So how's things going? You getting back on track? The summer is coming FAR too quickly Darn you summer! Where do I shop? Mostly Canadian companies, Ricky's is where I got my jeans (4.99 each!!), Smart Set for t-shirts and that workout jacket.. I'm not quite in their sizes yet.

Not much going on in my end of the world, just working lots, starting to get ready for our trip.. just 9 days to go! I am excited, a little scared, it'll be fun I hope! Nice to not work anyways We didn't end up finding any free concerts, ah well.. Josh and I had a nice weekend, it was his birthday.. we spent it together.. he hates his bday and says he just wants to spend it with me. Cute boy. We also participated in Earth Hour, not too many people did though! I don't get it.. it's our EARTH, our FUTURE. Anyways, it angers me that so many people couldn't be bothered to turn their power off for even ONE hour. End of my ranting.. I am off to bed! Good night!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #154  

I woke up this morning to SNOW!!! Mother nature is playing a sick little joke on us! Ugh, sooo gross!

-Aimee
Old 04-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #155  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ What's Vichy? SNOW?! Seriously, omg! When was Earth Day?! I missed it, crap!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:33 AM   #156  

Shari - it's a skin care line, it's for sensitive skin, nice brand, very nice brand actually. Good price for what you get too! I quite enjoy it. Earth Hour was on Saturday night from 8:30-9:30. Earth Day isn't until April, near the end.. I can't remember the exact date right now. And if I was so darn tired I'd google it..

My new pills are helping with my stomach, just not the pain in my sides. Ugh, that pain needs to go away. I had a little cry-fest this morning, mostly because I can't sleep on either side, or my back, or my stomach, I can't sleep in my bed, haven't slept in my bed for nearly 2 months!!! And this morning I couldn't sleep on the couch... too much pain. K, thats my little vent/rant. I feel like I'm going insane, because it never goes away. I better end this now before I start to cry again... goodnight ladies...

-Aimee
Old 04-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #157  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

Aimee ~

I feel so awful today, mostly job caused. I wanna eat everything in sight! My thighs are still sore from the trainer session Tuesday. I'm off this weekend and I'm hitting the gym.

TTYL!
Old 04-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #158  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hi girls!! I have been SO busy the past while! In Mexico I met someone and he's already been here for a visit!! AND he's coming back in a couple weeks!!! Trying to concentrate on school stuff but I have him on the brain! LOL!
Looks like I have a real reason to lose the weight...and by July!! Guess it doesn't help that I have a bag of chips in front of me. Heading to the trash can now!
Catch ya later!! I miss ya all!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #159  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - a romantic someone??? hmmm???

shari - I'm glad things are starting to look up for you. Crazy animals!! They keep us on our toes! But I love them!!! About your bills, make a plan and STICK TO IT!! Write out a weekly budget and your weekly bills and go by that. Whatever you have left, pay more towards your bills or stick it into a savings. But the key is going by what you write down or else it won't work out. GOod luck! And keep going to the gym...you'll feel a lot better!

aimee - 4.99 jeans?!?! score!! I love a good deal. Too bad I can't ever catch a break in my sizes!! I always see the cutest clothes at bargain prices but in small sizes! Skinny people get all the fun! I didn't participate in earth hour. I had no idea it was going on. If I did, I would have though. You know what, bf's mom has problems with her stomach too. I can't say what it is in english tho. When she stays away from a lot of foods (i.e. spicy, greasy, oily, sodas, etc.) she has no problems. But even drinking whole milk, upsets her stomach. Maybe it's your diet that is making your stomach hurt so much. Has the dr. discussed that with you?

I have been on an eating frenzy like caraaazy! the scale said 257.6 this a.m. and I must count it since it is Monday. I've just been eating everything in site. I've been doing a bit better this morning. I've got my snacks and everything.

It's almost my birthday so I wanna get on to losing weight already. I have to take a new pic for my dl and I don't want that double chin there. <sigh> too bad I didn't start this sooner!!

I'm hoping to be back here daily now!!! I need to stay on track!!! Hope you gals are with me!

Old 04-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #160  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Wow I suck... I really should be posting. lol

Hi Girls!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #161  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Yes a romantic someone!!!! He's coming back in 2 weeks!! Yahooo!
Me too Ro, I have to get back here daily too! I'm in!
Courtney, LOL! You are funny!
Old 04-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #162  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

LOL I didn't even read Ro's post... I need to be here daily too. This is getting stupid. I did even post on my blog today... for the first time in 6 months!

The 3 of us need to kick each others butts! we MUST post AT LEAST once a day, even if it is a drive by Hello. How does that sound? Set a reminder on your cell phone if you have to!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #163  

If you guys start posting, it won't be like I'm talking to myself all the time :P

-Aimee
Old 04-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #164  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - there you go!!

courtnie - yes start posting!! It'll be good for you!

wendy - hurray for romanticism!!!

ok, have you guys ever ate so much that your tummy was sore from eating? oh gosh that happened to me yesterday. I don't know what happened. I was good at work: ate my bfast, my snack and my lunch. But after lunch something went wrong and I ate an extra cheese square. Ok, no big deal. But when I got home...ay yi yi! I went crazy. I don't know what happened. Grrr....and the bf is just enabling me. He is no help at all. Actually, he feeds my addiction! Just because he's not fat and he can eat whatever he wants!!

To top it off, I had McD's for bfast. <sigh> I really suck at this guys.

But hopefully coming clean to you guys every day will help me shame myself into losing weight. LOL I don't know...something needs to click and soon.

How are all of you doing?

Old 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #165  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hello! Actually did a weigh in today...I;m at 145, this sucks! Oh well, my own doing. Just don't seem to know where to start this journey...sigh.

Later gaters, gotta take the kid to swimming lessons.