Old 04-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #211  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

I start moving tomorrow. I'm ready to get it over and done with. I'm thisclose to getting a new computer, I just need to get someone literate on the canteen phone line. Question: what gives people the impression that they can treat people in 'lesser' positions like crap? Oh, I'm sorry that I haven't latched on to a guy with a pension and popped out some kids. Would you like for me to kiss your feet? I realize that since I work in food service, I must not be very intelligent, therefore I shall defer to you even though you haven't worked food service....ever. Happy, asshat? And I hope that the VA police knows CPR because the next time they decide to have a fire drill and force me into a closed off hallway behind closed double doors, I can't guarantee that I will be concious once it's over. Suffocating is no fun.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rosario - Woohoo! Congrats on your perfect day! I am enjoying walking alone, I have my ipod and I just walk and think and walk some more.. it's been good! Although I have a ton of late shifts this week, so no walking for me today or tomorrow How was today?

Wendy - I hate being sick! Yuck, hope you are feeling better!

Courtnie - you could come with me to Winnipeg

Shari - good luck with your move tomorrow! Hope everything goes smoothly

I was feeling a little ill this morning, thanks to Josh... grrr.. he's super sick! I went to work today and made it thru the day, I just had too much stuff to do to even think about being sick. I'm sleeping lots though, I haven't had a flu/cold in 5-6 months, I surely am NOT gonna start now! I bought some fruit yesterday, and am excited to cut them all up! My plan is to have 10 servings of fruits and veggies a day, and exercise to burn 500 calories a day. I need to do some serious grocery shopping this weekend to get some healthy food in my house!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #213  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - I think I will pass on the Winterpeg invitation but you have a great time! lol - I really think you guys should move here tho haha

Good idea on wanting to eat all the fruits and veggies - I really need to eat more, I eat some but I think I need more. You should come join me and Ro in the planning thread! It is in the 20 somethings secetion. If you want to plan that is.

I am posting this morning from my BlackBerry while riding my exerxise bike! Go me!

A friend and I are going to Boston Pizza to celebrate... we or she at least has a very good reason, I just hope I can stay on track with the meals I picked out and don't cave to something bad.

I really need to get my butt in gear and try a little harder... If I really put my mind yo it maybe I will see the 170s if a few weeks *sigh* why are we so good at preventing ourselfs from what we really want? Why can't I get back into that midset I was in when I started a few years ago...

Anyway I am just rambling. Happy hump day everyone.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #214  
Fat-be-gone

I didn't get my walk in yesterday. I was at the hospital. Bf's sis had her baby and he's the cutest little thing. Seeing babies gets my biological clock ticking like crazy!! but it only lasts a while. one day...

this week is going by so s l o w. It's only wednesday. yuck!! have plans to hit the park again tonight. I need my walk!!

wendy - Hope you're feeling better! btw - I love math!

shari - people who are like that are obviously insecure about themselves which is why they feel the need to put down people who are they feel are "below" them. Ignore them. they really aren't worth the effort. good luck with your move.

aimee - I hope it's not that swine flu that you got there. watch your symptoms!! Why not try walking before you go to work? I need groceries too!! Unfortunately, right now I'm living paycheck to paycheck so I have to wait I hate money.

courtnie - I feel ya. We know what we have to do yet we don't do it. But something put you in that mindset the other time so I'm sure it'll happen for you again. You just have to be patient and keep on keepin on. I'm still waiting for my reality check.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #215  
Starting Fresh

Good morning girls!

Ro - congrats on the new baby in the family! I love babies and seeing them always makes me want one... one day. I think a few weeks and maybe I will have that feeling back. My problem and this has been my problem for a while - is that I do really good during the week and suck on the weekends. Then I have to start all over again mon Mondays. I need to be good all the time. And maybe if I can suck it up and be good a few weekens in a row it will get easier... I think. lol

So I went to Boston Pizza last night and I did it! I stuck with the Taco Salad... I even got them to replace the side of sour cream with a side of guac! I did eat the one slice of garlic bread but all in all it was 11 points w/ the guac so I only went over by .5 for the day! Also, I have never readlly eaten or ejoyedd guac but the stuff last night was so good I can't stop thinking about it. I think I am going to get some for a treat on the weekend!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #216  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hello! Just checking in, I'm still sick so I spent the day in bed., and heading back there now.
Have a good day!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #217  

Hey! So I spent my evening cooking! I made these little broccoli, egg and cheese things for breakfast, some asparagus soup, some meatballs and strawberry jello with a package of cut up strawberries in it. Yummy!

Courtnie - I am terrrrrible at planning! Maybe if I get better on track I will, I need to start recording my calories too. This diet crap is hard work! Literally it could be a fulltime job. So if we move to Winnipeg, I am totally gonna get some kind of exercise thing, treadmill, elliptical or bike. Which would you recommend? I know you have the bike now, and used to have a treadmill.

Rosario - no swine flu for me! I am feeling allll better, just a couple of days with mega sleep - ins! I normally live paycheck to paycheck, this is a new thing for me lately... tomorrow is my "extra" paycheck, I am putting 400 bucks on my credit card, how responsible of me .. for once! I got out for a walk today! 55 minutes, and my ipod says I burned 338 calories, what a jip! I wanted to burn more...

Shari - how's it going over there lady??

Wendy - hope you feel better soon!

-Aimee
Old 05-01-2009, 08:45 AM   #218  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - you are going to have to walk faster! lol Do you use the nike plus thing too? I bought one last year and totally loved it while I used it. When it starts getting lighter earlier I might go for a run instead of my bike. As far as what I like best it is a bike especially my new recomberant bike. I don't know if it gives as good of a work out but I like it because it is super quiet, I don't have to worry about people blow me here hearing me jump around and it is easy to read or TV while on it. Or post to 3fc from your blackberry while riding LOL. I know they say if you are doing other things while exercising then you are not putting enough effort but I think it is better then no effort and I would get bored otherwise! How did everything turn out? Have you tried anything yet?

I didn't do a lot of cooking yesterday but I did do a lot of planning! I planned out my meals (mostly dinners) for the entire weekend in hopes that I can be good, stay on track and resist the frozen pizza.

Last night I made chicken parmesan with buttered whole wheat spaghetti and a side salad. The chicken was delicious!

Tonight I am making turkey burgers on the BBQ with cauliflower fritters.

And lots more yummy things. I am going to take pics and post them in my blog I think. Hopefully that will keep me excitedx and motivated to keep going.

Anyway enough posting for now. TGIF girls!

Last edited by sotypical; 05-01-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #219  

Courtnie - I totally know all those recipes, they are from that site, right? I tried everything last night! But just small amounts! The soup was okay, needed something else... next time, potatoes in it! The breakfast thing turned out very yummy, and the meat balls were good too! My mom gave me the recipe for the meatballs. There is 1/4 a serving of veggies per serving of meatballs (thanks to grated carrots), the soup? 1/4 serving as well. I didn't do too well with adding more veggies into them. However I will eat them with salads to round out the meal.

TGIF is right, I was up toooooo late, thanks to picking Josh up from work at 10:30 last night, by the time we got home, he ate and we got into bed it was after 12 I am gonna be so sleepy tonight!

-Aimee
Old 05-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #220  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - yea the recipes were the ones we were chatting about yesterday! The chicken parmesan was delicious and so easy - now I have to make something to use the open jar of sauce in my fridge tho! I have never made meatballs... I should try it out!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #221  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie - that chicken parm looks YUMMY!! why not just put some sauce over some cooked veggies and top off with cheese to use up that extra sauce? Weekends are my downfall too. I guess we just have to treat them like any other day and not a "day off" from our plan. Great job on staying OP on your night out.

aimee - I would give up and die if I knew that actual count of the calories I am burning. If you feel good doing it, who cares how much you burn? I say, just as long as your moving, your on the right track. So are you guys seriously contemplating moving? How exciting!!

wendy - hope you feel better! eat some chicken soup!!

let's see, wednesday I got my walk in but I didn't get one in yesterday. It doesn't look so good out right now, so I'm not too sure if I'll get one in today. My eating hasn't been great but I have to keep on trying. My weigh in is tomorrow morning and I'm hoping for some kind of loss (anything!!!). My fingers are crossed.

Have a great one guys!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #222  
Starting Fresh

WOW guys!

I just got back from a raw restaurant and it was AMAZING! I was so surprised. I had this wrap thing, but the wrap is like smashed veggies and grains into something that works like a wrap, and it wad some veggies in it. And then I had a rawrice crispy treat... so good! And so filling, wow. I will be going there more often. Wish I knew the weight watchers points, but since it is all veggies and not cooked I know it can't be bad!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #223  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Yummmm, recipies look awesome!!!

La!!! La!! I'm happy today! =) I think I'm going to go out and eat some healthy restaurant food tonight...if there is such thing. I feel like celebrating!!!
Adios amigas!!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #224  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

It took forever but I'm finally all moved! And I'm totally counting it as exercise! Now, I just have to start the process of getting everything in order and set up. Cable guy is coming tomorrow so I'll have internet in my room! Pullo seems to be doing well in the new place. Nessa is a big help! WI this week was down .6, not much but at least it's going in the right direction again.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #225  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Good job Shari!! Glad thats all done for you!!
Well, anoother uneventful week ahead of me with exception of getting the trailer out to the lake on Friday! Otherwise it's work and school for me.
Just checking in here, now I'm going to go get the dye out of my hair and call it a night.
Bu-bye!