Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

WOOOT! WTG Aimee!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #32  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Aimee- actually, I havent looked at the weight thing on the Wii..I just play Super Hula Hoops lol...maybe Ill go sneak on it and find out lol

Yesterday I ended up walking 6 miles! I did 2 miles at home [gotta love OnDemand] and walked 4 miles at a track with a childhood friend I havent seen since grade school! Im sore, but its a good sore!!

Have a great day! Gotta eat breakfast!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #33  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hi everyone!!! Just checking in.
Aimee~ congrats on your loss!!

I want a Wii!!!!!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:21 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Randee - the wii fit age is the whole fun!! Everyday I do the weight, balance exercises and then you get the wii fit age! Sooo fun! They have a goal setting thing too. I love it!

Wendy - thanks! I got the wii fit because a gym membership isn't an option for me, and I think it was cheaper. So it was totally worth it for me. Like tonight, nooo way was I gonna make it to the gym, and instead I can workout in my pjs bottoms and a tank!

Tomorrow I will be doing my measurements to compare again the beginning of the month. hopefully i'll have lost some serious inches, seeing as I've gained some weight!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #35  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Randee ~ Good job!

Wendy ~ I want a Wii too. I might make that one of my rewards.

Aimee
~ I'm going to do my measurements on the first. I really should start keeping track of those.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:09 AM   #36  

Shari - my measurements are the only thing keeping me going this month! I actually gained 8 pounds from January 1st!! So the weight loss I have on my ticker is from when I got my wii, I'm going to let that machine track my weight loss from now on. I did lose quite a few inches, and I sometimes look at the book where I record it and then keep at it.

I exercised TWICE today! woohoo! I am really trying to get this weight off, 26 pounds to go! I think with this diet thing I've been doing I'll see a loss tomorrow (the wii wants you to weigh everyday!!). So fingers crossed!

-Aimee
Old 01-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #37  

Wii tells me I lost another pound! Yay! If I keep this up I will definitely reach my goal! I can't help but worry that Josh and I won't be able to keep this up.. I am trying to be positive.. but it's in the back of my head. One day at a time!

-Aimee
Old 01-24-2009, 03:03 AM   #38  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WOOOT Aimee!

So payroll took half of my check for medical insurance today. Seriously, half my check! I only get around $323 every two weeks (that's why I'm so broke!) and they took $148. I went to work early and talked to them, basically there was a screwup and they took out too much (duh!). We fixed it and the overflow will be (supposedly) posted to my next paycheck. If it wasn't for the fact that I should be getting my tax refund within the next week, I WOULD HAVE HIT THE ROOF! But I was like whatever and laughed a little. I also ran into Joe, the HR guy and asked him about anymore valet openings. The valet position is my only way out of nutrition and food right now. The only way! He looked me right in the eye and said 'You really want to get out of there, don't you?' No shyt! I thought I had stressed the fact that I need to get out of this department the first time I met him! I'm just hoping that he can do the same thing he did for Louie for me and get me the **** out of that department ASAP!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:06 AM   #39  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls.

The last two days have been wearing down on my emotions, and it's seeping into my physical being. Right now, I'm fighting a mad headache and the last two days, I've been so wore out. Yesterday, it hit me right between the eyes that Leonidas might not get better. Then today, I took him over to Susie's because a freezing cold front came in and her apartment is way warmer than my own. We were talking on the porch when the vivid reality that I might have to put him down presented itself. I just broke down and cried. I don't want to put down Leonidas, I love him so much. He's happy, I see it in his face everyday, but what kind of life can he live not being able to walk? It doesn't help that my supposed BFF isn't around to talk to. I'm so sick and tired of having my feelings walked over, no apologies, I decided it will be up to her to repair this relationship. Of course, with emotional turmoil, I had to try to fill the void with food. Are you ready for this? In one hour I consumed: a Jalisco burrito, a pint of ice cream, a king size Snickers, a jalapeno cheese hot dog, and a pepsi. Epic fail. I'm sorry I'm so depressing, I'm only able to put on a fake happy face in person.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #40  

Shari - sorry to hear about Leonidas, thats a really hard decision, I wish you all the luck with figuring everything out! We have to get you a new job lady! One of my part time girls at work was complaining because her paychecks were 700 bucks every 2 weeks, and I actually felt sorry for her! Now I do not! Are you working full time? Sounds like you are underpaid to me! VERY underpaid!

I am still puttering along here... weight loss seem's to have reversed, I had a few bad meals and made the mistake of weighing myself after a salty, wheat-y dinner (wheat makes me instantly gain). I am NOT changing my ticker, I am hoping it'll go back to the ticker weight by Saturday, and if not, then I will change it. I had to take a couple days off from working out due to some weird stomach stuff, but I got back at it yesterday. I keep trying to remind myself that it's 80% diet, but thats a hard one for me. Stupid food!

-Aimee
Old 01-30-2009, 01:31 AM   #41  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ I'm a parttimer. There seems to be no full time positions open in sight. If I was fulltime in my current postion, I would be making a little less than $700 every two weeks and I would NOT be complaining....at least not about the pay. I have to keep reminding myself that it's 80% diet too!

WI today: 263

Epic fail.

I hope I am able to turn it around by next weigh in. Today was a good day. No soda, high fiber, good cal intake, and lots of water. I realized that I haven't been taking my vitamins and chugging alot of soda which I know added to my depression the last few days.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #42  

Shari - I am totally with you on the weight = fail. Wii tells me I am at 265 this morning, down 0.2, but up 2. Having a weight problem sucks. But we gotta do it! This is our one life, and we have to live it to its fullest! I am relieved that you are only working part time, I was worried that you were getting that much working full time! I had been a part time person forever,ever. Technically I still am, I only work 30-32 hours a week. My advice is always pick something, one thing, and go after it like there is nothing else in the world. Thats how I got to the position I am in now. Which I LOVE! I also used to pick up hours everywhere, I always cancelled with friends, family, everyone to work. Sucked, but it got me where I am! I will send positive vibes your way though!

We rearranged the bedroom last night, and now the mirror is unobstructed. I took a good long look at my body yesterday, and it's not actually what I pictured. It was hard. Today I am doing much better with the diet, and the exercise. Since I am not working today it will be a double workout day, might as well take advantage of that! Diet-wise, I'm doing good, trying the "everything in moderation" thing with my diet. And when I was hungry at the mall I got a frozen yogurt with fresh fruit instead of anything else. I wish I didn't hate counting calories so much, one day maybe.. just not ready for that yet. Thats my babbling..

-Aimee
Old 02-02-2009, 02:51 AM   #43  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Saturday, I put Leonidas down.

I took him to the vet that morning and we found out that his bottom half was paralyzed. No amount of surgery would have helped him gain use of his legs again. Susie asked me if I wanted to take him home but after the doctor told me that basically his only option was to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, I knew what I had to do. How could I let him go through life never bounding through the grass again? Never playing fetch or tug of war? I couldn't let him become a vegetable because I wanted to be selfish. Mentally, I took a knife and dug a piece of my heart out. I looked him in the eyes as they gave him the shot. It was over so quickly, less than a breath. I held him and prayed that he knew how much I loved him and that I was sorry.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #44  
Fat-be-gone

shari - I'm so sorry!! Poor baby. I know it was probably the hardest thing to do but it was the right thing. You couldn't let him go on suffering. But he's in a better place now, where he doesn't feel any pain and where he'll get to play and run around forever. Hang in there sweetie.

I was going to post something, but shari made me cry...I'll be back.

Last edited by Rosario; 02-02-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #45  

Shari - I'm so sorry to hear about Leonidas! You definitely made the right choice, so have faith in that. Now it's time to grieve your loss.

-Aimee