Old 05-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #226  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Shari - congrats on being all moved and the .6! Moving really is such a workout! I remember I lost like 4 pounds in 4 days from moving and painting and cleaning lol.

Happy Monday everyone! This weekend went really good for me - almost all on plan! I went into some of my flex points yesterday - and I was trying not to. But I didn't use them all, and I think the worst thing I ate all weekend was: a couple bites of chocolate, two small chocolate chip cooks, and a bowl of corn pops! So that is really good! For me anyway. No chips, pizza or fast food! Yay! And oi coiunted everything I ate this weekend - something else I haven't done in a long time. So I know I have flex points left for the week - I might need a few to eat some of these corn muffins. I wonder how corn muffins would freeze? My boytfriend didn't like them.

I went to this market too this weekend - where they keep goats on the roof lol. Anyway I got a bunch of produce really cheap! Like peppers (green, orange and yellow) for less then half of the cost of the regular store! It is a bit out of the way - about 10 min or so from my work - so like 40 min from home. But I could go sometimes on my lunch break maybe. I also got some mexician agave - supposed to be a natural low calorie sweetener - I have tried it yet, it was a bit cheaper then stevia and I am hoping it doesn't have the funny taste. I also got a jar of sugar free and decafinated vanialla chi mix! 50 calories 3 tbsp per serving, I had some and it was so good!

Anyway. I hope everyone had a good weekend!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Gals! Not much going on over here, did some cleaning this weekend, threw out a TON of stuff. It's spring cleaning here, and we are allowed to throw out pretty much everything... and then people come and rummage through it... almost everything I put out is GONE! Got rid of some clothes, this old DVD rack, some christmas boxes I am tired of storing.. feels good Friday is my ladies event at work, it should be interesting! Because of the economy less people are booking appointments, I'm a little nervous about the turnout... but hopefully we'll have a lot of people just dropping by! Fingers crossed, because we need to make about 10,000!

Rosario - I think my calorie counting thing is wrong, but yes it is nice to know how much I'm burning.. I just want MORE, I went for a hike the other day, and it said I only burnt 120 calories or so... meanwhile it was the hardest workout I've done in a while! I am just calorie greedy How did the WI go?

Shari - congrats on the loss and glad to hear the move went smoothly

Courtnie - I just noticed they opened a raw food place near my house, I definitely want to check it out! You remember that green smoothie I sometimes drink? Well its part of a raw food diet by some woman, I can't remember her name right now though.

Oh! The other news on my end is that Josh talked to the district manager yesterday, and I guess it went well.. they are going to make him an offer! I am secretly hoping for more money, but it's pretty standard what Josh would get (27/hr) and I am at max wages (18.50/hr)... but maybeeeee! We'd be moving in July, and they would pay for it, not too sure how many days of pay we'd get for our 30 hour drive though.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #228  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I got the internet and cable installed yesterday morning so I'll be back to my regular posting tomorrow! I'm at work right now, massive headache already. I'm off tomorrow and Thursday, both of which will be spent unpacking all my junk.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #229  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie - that raw rice crispy treat sounds yummy! I don't know how I'd do at a raw bar though....I keep thinking about that sex and the city episode. or that part in baby mama where they go to a vegetarian place and eat a bowl of yeast...lol too funny but it doesn't look appetizing to me. congrats on having a good OP weekend! vanilla chai = bliss

shari - glad you're all moved in and now have one less thing to worry about. Now you can really concentrate on weight loss. Yay!! Congrats on your loss.

wendy - time at the lake sounds sweet. so peaceful and relaxing. lucky, lucky you!!

aimee - have you tried using one of those websites that keeps track of how much calories you burn? I bet you are burning way more than you think. That bodybug thing looks really cool and accurate. Maybe you should give that a try. Congrats on the amazing opportunity you and the bf will be getting. A move is so exciting (and scary!!). I hope it all turns out well.

I was down 1.2 pounds last week. But I have been way off this week so far. Bad eating and no moving whatsoever. Went out last nite to celebrate cinco de mayo. Had a yummy margarita and yummy fish tacos. So good but so bad. And to top it off the ickiness is creeping back. You know, that bloated, feeling like a ball, feeling. I really have to get back into it!! and fast!

Have a good one girls!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #230  

Well! It's pretty much official! Josh and I are moving to Winnipeg! In July, towards the end of the month. We will be going to Winnipeg in June for a long weekend to find a place to live, so that should be interesting. London Drugs is paying for the entire trip, and of course moving costs. We have to sign a 3 year contract, which is fine. I told my mom it was confirmed tonight, and she cried Hard!

On another note, the scale was down 1.3 this morning! Phew! The TOM weight is gone, even before TOM gets here.. I am relieved.. I hate TOM weight!

Rosario - congrats on your loss!! Hope this week treats you good too! We are looking into an apartment with a pool and a gym.. so that would be good for the diet! The same apartment is really close to walking trails as well. Exciting and so scary is right... but I have Josh, my grandma and my aunt!

-Aimee
Old 05-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #231  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - I am so excited for your move!! I love moving into a new place...you know the whole decorating thing, so that's why I'm super happy for you. Sad for your mom, but she'll cope with it. And hey, maybe you'll meet Wendy!!! Congrats on your loss!!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #232  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey girls! Down with a killer migraine today due to the weather change, sucks.
I'm doing good with the weight loss I think, finally hit 140!
I see we have all had a loss!!! Great job girls!
Aimee~ Aw, feel bad for your mom BUT on the bright side, she'll come visit!!!What area of town are you looking at? Let me know if I can help out with anything ok?
Heading out to the cold rainy day to get the trailer packed up and ready to move out tomorrow, have a good day everyone!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #233  
Fat-be-gone

I've been having a bad day, a bad week whatever. But I have had a sudden burst of MOTIVATION. Let's see if it lasts long enough to get my butt to the park to go for a walk (or if I'm brave enough to start running). Looks like it's going to rain out so I'm hoping it holds off until later tonight.

hope u guys are well.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #234  

Rosario - I heard something today that kind of made me think... "it's not about motivation, its about commitment". It has really stuck in my head, I've been thinking about what that means.. I don't know yet! I just did 20 minutes of step sitting on my butt thinking about that quote.. and decided I should be exercising instead... something to think about anyways! I am a little excited to move into a new place as well... more space would be nice too! And hopefully we can find a place with a pool.. I am sure I've mentioned that before

Wendy - we are thinking of Osbourne Village, or maybe closer to the store, so near St Vital. Not too sure yet, depends on what we find that we like. We might have to compromise on a few things.

I weighed today again, bad habit! Down 1 pound! Woohoo!

-Aimee
Old 05-07-2009, 10:09 PM   #235  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

The Village is nice area for sure, lots to do around there, and Bakes Expectations is there.... St, Vital is awesome, and it has Double D's cheesecake..LOL! Maybe stay where you are, to may temptations! j/k!!!

I have thats same bad habit of wanting to weigh every day, brutal.

Ro~ How was the walk?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:42 AM   #236  

Had a really rough day today... my brother said some really ****ty things, and I ate pizza for dinner. I am actually pretty heart broken right now.. but not over the pizza Big day tomorrow.. I am excited to report back how it went! Cross all your fingers and toes for me!

-Aimee
Old 05-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #237  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ So exciting about the move! I'm sorry your brother got you down.

Ro ~ I need to start walking again. Maybe I can get Vanessa to go around the block with me.

Hey Wendy and Courtnie!

I maintained from last week, thank god. Pullo gave me a mini heart attack yesterday, if he keeps doing crap like this, I might have to give him up. I don't want to think about it.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #238  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Shari~ What happened with Pullo?
Relaxing and studying this weekend, what fun,blah.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #239  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Wendy ~ Vanessa opened the front door for something and he jumped over her leg and took off like a shot. I was asleep at the time so I ran outside looking like a hot mess, nightclothes and no contacts. I called him, he looked at me like he was going to come but took off in the other direction instead. We live in a subdivision, he has no nametag, they would call the pound on him and I would never see him again! Tony had to get in the car and herd him into a culdesac so he could get him.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #240  

Shari - thanks, my brother can say some of the worst things EVER! He told me that he didn't love my mother, but had the exact opposite feeling for her. He also told HER this.. I am of course loyal to my mom, so it was rough! You gotta get Pullo a dog collar! Esp if he loves to run!

The event went GREAT at work, we did the kind of numbers we needed to And the foot massage was GREAT as well.. thats about it from me! No scales as TOM started!

-Aimee