Old 06-04-2009, 01:24 PM   #286  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

OMG Wendy! I'm SO sorry! I didn't even read the last couple of posts. Crazy, crazy. They got the guy in jail, right? Congrats on the wedding though! You can't withhold info like that from us!

Aimee ~ Good luck sweetie!

Down 2.5 this week. I think it's a total fluke but I'll take it!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #287  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Ya, he's in jail. just another thing to stall our plans! LOL! I did well with hiding the wedding stuff until I got the ring on his last visit, now i want to tell everyone! Heehee!

Do any of you eat soya beans? I'm addicted to them!Ugh! I got to go buy more!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #288  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

OGH! I'm SOOOO bloated, I think I gained 5 lbs in the past hour, TOM starts tomorrow =(Got some news from Steve tonight, turns out he has to go for surgery on his right eye now, his retina is detatching, if you remember he's gone through 7 surgeries on his left eye already and lost 70% of his vision from it all. Well, he went to a new Dr. and they said they may be able to fix the damage that the other people did!! He goes in next week to get the right eye done and then will schedule for the left eye after the wedding. Lets pray all turns out well for the poor guy!!
Weighed in today at 138 still so I'm happy about that but now I SWEAR I've gained 5 lbs of water weight! I feel gross!
Off to bed with me, hope you all have a great weekend!

P.S~ I'm now addicted to soy beans!! =)
Old 06-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #289  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

GROSS!!!

My mom invited us over for dinner tonight. She made pan fries fried in LARD and then omlets fried in bacon grease!! OMG! I ate what I thought would be enough without hurting her feelings but THAT WAS GROSS! My poor boy tried to ead fried eggs and was looking at me like he was thinking "please help me mommy, I don't want to ate this!"Finally he said "this is slimy" and walked away from the table, can't say I blame him!
Anyway thats my vent for the day, night!!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:05 AM   #290  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Wendy ~ That sounds disgusting!

I hope all my girls are having a great weekend!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #291  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey gals! Been busy here in Winnipeg TRYING to find a place! First place I saw, which I thought would be the best? WORST! The carpet was ripping, and worn thru in some places.. and the appliances were from the 80's, yuck! I saw another place that was nice, but it didn't have everything we wanted.. plus the bathroom was short... thats the only way I can describe it. Anyways! Luckily I have one more place to look at today, the area is decent, a few blocks away from where we were originally looking, has a pool, workout room and a balcony where we can have a bbq It sounds GREAT so far, plus it's nearly 800 sq ft! Fingers crossed that everything goes well, I have an appointment to see it at 3:30pm. Talk about last minute though.. I leave tomorrow morning at 7am!

Wendy - it's shockingly cold here! I was actually wishing for a hat when I was walking around on Friday! I hope everything goes well with the surgery! Sounds like it's a good thing though What kind of ring? Also - that food sounds pretty gross!

Shari - congrats on the loss! You probably lost what I've been gaining! I've been eating so much bread here, which makes me SO bloated! Maybe I should pack up my Wii when I get home so that I can't find out my weight until we move!

I think thats it from me.. I might have a nap today... my flight home was booked on the wrong day so I had to rebook, but all I could get was Tuesday at 8am (gotta be there at 7am), and so I get to Vancouver at 9:03am, and have to get home shower, I work 1:30pm-10pm. It'll be SO nice not to be 1 hour minimum from the airport and 30 minutes away from work... ahh I cannot wait

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #292  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Wendy - it's shockingly cold here! I was actually wishing for a hat when I was walking around on Friday! I hope everything goes well with the surgery! Sounds like it's a good thing though What kind of ring? Also - that food sounds pretty gross!
-Aimee

Yes it is,the weather SUCKS! Supposed to warm up for July and Aug though!
My ring is a 1/2 caret oval solitaire! It's BEAUTIFUL!
Good luck with the hunting, LMK how it goes!

Shari~ Good job on the loss!! =)
Old 06-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #293  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

Aimee ~ I hope you find a nice apartment soon!

Wendy ~ Ring pic?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #294  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - wow, this is some good gossip!! Congrats on school and the wedding!!! That's so awesome!! What was your mom thinking with that food. I'm not one to turn down some greasy food, but that just sounds bleh!! Ring pics, please! I hope everything goes good with your guy's surgery.

shari - congrats on that loss. How's your NEW computer been treating you lately?

aimee - so how's the big move going???? I wish I had gone with you to check out apartments. I love house/apartment hutning!! Did you end up finding something?

So sorry, I haven't been around. I just kept forgetting to log in. Not much has been going on with me. Went to see No Doubt and Paramore last Friday. It was awesome! That's about the most exciting thing that I've done lately.

I've been slowly creeping back up on the scale. I finally worked out yesterday after a week long hiatus. Still trying to get into my groove.

I'll def be back to posting more!!

Glad to see you chickies are still around!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #295  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey girls! Not up to much today, just eating my edemame which I'm still addicted to, I could eat a bag a day but I have to curb my desire for them!! LOL!
I'm down one more Lb!! Only a couple more to go and then I have to learn to maintain, don't know if I can do that, scary!!

Ro~ Told ya it was good!!

Aimee~ how was the last apartment?

Shari~ hey girl!!

18 days till I'm a married woman!! =)
Old 06-10-2009, 02:49 AM   #296  

Honey... I'm hooooomeeee! I feel slightly insane right now, I've been up and at 'em for 21 hours! Yeah, insanity! So the last apt was pretty good!! I filled out an application! The building is older, but it has a pool that I think I can do laps in, also has a workout room with an elliptical trainer, a bike, and a universal weight machine thing. Uhm, Sauna... and a view of the Red River. 8th floor, new carpets, new paint, new toilet, new tiles in the bathroom.. all new floors actually. Hopefully I'll hear something SOON!

Wendy - you might know the building! Riverview towers on the corner of Stradbrook and Donald. Older building, built before I was born.. Yes! Pictures please! 18 days to be single, eh? You know... if I were coming straight to Winnipeg I could come and take you out for one last night on the town... we are moving in 16 days... but we are staying in BC to have a little vacation.

Rosario - Yes! I wish you could have come with me tooooo! I wish I had planned a little better and could have seen a real estate agent to possibly look into buying.. ah well, it can still happen! Dude, I am TERRIFIED to get on the scale... nothing good could have happened in the past couple of weeks!

Well, I am exhausted... I must try and sleep! Have a good night ladies.. although you smart girls are probably all in bed by now!

-Aimee
Old 06-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #297  

We got the place!! Yay!! I am very excited I saw something on the news last night that the vacancy rate in Winnipeg 0.9%!! Thats just insane!! So I feel VERY lucky to have found a place, and a place with new carpet!

-Aimee
Old 06-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #298  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Good for you Aimee!!!!Yep, I know where you are going to be living! Happy to have you as a neighbor!

Well, I only have 1.2 lbs to go to reach goal!!!And I found out today that I passed my exam!!, I'm a high school grad!!
Old 06-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #299  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Checkin' in, not much going on, painting a room at my parents and going to the park tomorrow with Ryan, we need some time away from the house! How's everyone doing?
Old 06-14-2009, 12:03 AM   #300  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've just been spending all my internet time on putting in job apps. I hope you all are doing well. I lost .4 last weigh in, my eating has NOT been good. I've got to do better.

Aimee ~ WOOOT! Glad you found a place.

Wendy ~ WTG sweetie!

Ro ~ We're both slacking. Maybe we can put our minds together and come up with a solution?

TTYL