Old 06-15-2009, 02:08 AM   #301  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

OMG I hate the heat! Today was hellish. I had the bright idea of cutting through a new subdivision to get to my second bus since my first bus doesn't run on Sundays. Well, this subdivision apparantly doesn't go all the way through, this I did not know and I ended up walking around and around, up and down hills, slowly dying. I swear I started hallucinating, I thought I saw my mama's car! It was about 100 degrees today! I was sweating buckets and I had to stop because I thought I was going to faint. Finally, I called Mrs.Allison and thank god she was home and she came and got me. I felt sick for the rest of the day and I still have a bad headache. In all, I spent over an hour walking around in the heat.

On a happier note, I just saw a commercial for my baby Gerard's new movie 'The Ugly Truth'. *sigh* He's such a sexy beast.

P.S. Lonesome Dove is one of the best movies of all time.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:28 AM   #302  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting, it's been crazy over here!! Packing, going to dinner, out for drinks... everyone wants to see us suddenly! I am so completely exhausted, and I can't even tell you about how much weight I've likely gained. I just wanna sleep in!! Tonight I am coming home and going to bed at a decent hour! Anyways, I will catch up soon.. hope you all are doing good

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #303  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - ooh you know what I think of when I hear edamame?? tempura!!! that stuff is awesome. Just had some on Friday. not exactly as healthy as edamame but it tastes soo good. at least it was veggie tempura! Congrats on finishing school!!!

aimee - congrats on finding a place! Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out. come on, step on the scale...you know you wanna...I did and it hasn't been as bad as I thought. You might be pleasantly surprised.

shari - my solution is to suck it up, stop being a spoiled brat and just do it already. if you're going to be insane for a bit and walk around in the heat, at least carry a water bottle, girl! that's dangerous! gald you got home safely though.

I did have a good run for a bit since I had last posted. But that all stopped on Wednesday. Thursday thru Monday I was plain bad, bad, bad. Lots of food and lots of Lazies. The scale wasn't too bad though, so at least one good thing came out of it.

Oh gosh, I envy you Aimee. I would love to be moving into my own place. Living with boyfriends parents is starting to take it's toll on me. I'm going to have to look for some kind of outlet to blow off some steam (maybe, exercise?). We kind of can't afford our own place right now cause bf is only part time. So until he gets full time (which should be in a couple of months) then we can at least start to think about moving (I hate money). Oh gawd, I cannot WAIT for that day!!

that's all I've got right now
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #304  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I suck at posting. wow.

Hi girls!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #305  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hi Courtnie!! =)

Hi everyone!! =)

La!!!! =)
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #306  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Thanks Ro!!! =)
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #307  

So, I did it... got on the scale. I am up to 263! That's up 3 pounds since I weighed myself after TOM, but up 6 pounds overall. Yucky, it wasn't the 8 pounds I had predicted, but pretty close! I do wish I could work it in to diet while I am getting ready to go, but a lot of the time I don't control what I'm eating. Anyways, it'll come off once we get settled into the new place..

Wendy - how goes the wedding plans? Pictures please

Rosario - Josh and I had to live in a reallllly tiny place to be able to afford to live on our own. We had to do it though, I couldn't live with his parents, and my mom had a one-bedroom place, so that wouldn't work either. We tried long distance relationship, it was pure torture.. so if we planned to stay together we had to get out on our own. Weirdly enough once we did move out, Josh got a promotion... turns out his manager was waiting for him to get more mature, and thats what did it!

Alrighty, I gotta run to work.. I'll talk to you all later!

-Aimee
Old 06-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #308  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Teeny tiny little chocolate cupcakes and egg salad finger sandwiches at grads today...not good! LOL!

My son graduated from kindergarten today!! And I gratuated grade 12 and got my Educational assistant diploma also! Busy day!

Now my parents want to go out for dinner...fish n' chips! ACK! Oh well, enjoy the day right???
Old 06-20-2009, 01:57 AM   #309  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

Don't you love it when TOM decides to show up on your WI day?! TOM wi is 266.2 Sorry I've been MIA, nothing has been going on! Just looking for another job and being so tired, I just can't get on the computer.

Congrats on graduating Wendy!

When are you guys moving Aimee?

Ro, wanna be email buddies or something?
Old 06-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #310  

Wendy - very busy day!! How's those wedding plans?

Shari - moving day is Friday!! I still have quite a few things to do, I'm not freaking out just yet... okay nevermind, I am freaking out!

It's been busy over here, everyone wants to see us last minute, which is really nice, but SO overwhelming when we have so much to do. Anyways, it's a silly complaint. I just keeping saying no, because everyone was invited to TWO going away parties.. The wii is all packed, so I have no idea how much I weigh since the 263, I think it's a GOOD thing! heh..

-Aimee
Old 06-23-2009, 01:53 AM   #311  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

ladies.

Nothing new here, as usual. TOM is basically gone, thank god. Less than a month till I get to see my family and friends again! I want to change my WI day. Thursdays aren't working for me anymore, I've noticed that I tend to binge on the weekends especially after payday when I have a little (and I mean a little) money. Which do yall think would be better: Saturday or Sunday weigh in?

Aimee ~ OMG so exciting but I hate moving! Good luck this weekend!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #312  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missind in action!Been busy with the wedding plans. Tonight my hunny comes home!!! So very excited to see him!! Tomorrow we get the marrige licience, wine, cheese for the wine & cheese here at the house, the pendant theat we had engraved for Ryan...and the next day is just as busy....and the next day too! ARRRRR, breath!! LOL!
I'm up 2 lbs, been binging bad, not happy with myself but Ithats how I manage myself, whatever, only 2 lbs.
Catch ya later! Gotta run!
Oh I still have to get a pic for you ladies here....
Old 06-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #313  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hey!

It is hard to catch up on posts while on my blackberry and riding my exercise bike, but I will try and come back later.

So just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean I haven't been trying. I have been exercisine a lot, I hope for 2 hours a day but it doesn't always happen. It doesn't leave much or any time to relax but hopefully it is worh it.

My boyfriend also had a good scare from hiw doctor so we are doing low GI (diet) - pretty much leat foods that are low GI to keep your blood sugar level. Only been doing it since last Monday but I seem to be acually losing weight - funny because it isn't a whole lot different then how we were eating. Maybe it is the fact that my boyfriend is losing weight too keeping me motivated. Whatever it is I am thankful to finally seen the scae move - hopefully it keeps going.

Lots of events in the next few weeks: bridal shower, baby shower, wedding, my birthday - so hopefully I can keep it all in check.

Aimee - I guess the big day is almost here. Once you get moved in and settled you might wanna give the low GI a try - I think it might be usefull for you. No refiend sugar/flower etc.

Hope everyone is doing great!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:03 AM   #314  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

I got the dress for Sunshine's wedding today! It's actually kinda cute. The picture on the website did not do it justice. But....it's a little tight around the boobies. I could live with it but BACK FAT! Sooo I'm going to try to find a little jacket to go with it that won't have me sweating buckets at the wedding. I'm off this weekend so it's gym and mall. I want to get a official bra fitting and order a strapless bra for the wedding.

I posted a blog the other day and this girl actually thanked me for posting a pic of Whitney from ANTM (I was saying that if I had to be fat, I wanted to at least be proportioned like her). It kinda made me happy because most of the girls on Xanga are dealing with eating disorders (or acting like they are), trying to lose weight the unhealthy way and always posting pics of horribly bony girls. When I post pics, I always post pics of girls I find very attractive and healthy looking. So this girl thanked me, saying that it was nice to see that she could still be pretty even while big.

I've watched Sleepy Hollow about eight times in the last three days. I don't know, I just keep rewinding it! Johnny Depp is walking sex. I also unpacked (yes, I still have alot of stuff packed!) some of my books and I started to reread a Harlequin book that I haven't read in a long time. It's actually one of the first romance books I've ever read, when I was 10. I think this book and some others helped start my fascination with cowboys. To this day, I still want my own cowboy, chaps and all. TMI, sorry.

Whoa, this is more than I've written in a long time! Gotta get to bed. 'Night!
Old 06-27-2009, 04:06 AM   #315  

Quick note from me tonight.. Movers have come and gone! We are staying in a hotel tonight, and leave in the morning! Tons of our friends came out tonight and we went to see another friends band play. It was fun... sad. It's sad to leave friends. Anyways, tomorrow we hit the road! We are going 8 hours to my mom's place where we'll hang out for a few days!

On a side note, the hotel we are staying in has a pool, so since we finished cleaning about 4 hours earlier than we planned we spent the afternoon in the pool and hot tub

-Aimee