Old 04-08-2009, 01:30 AM   #166  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I'm so psyched about moving! *screams* Happy girl!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #167  
Fat-be-gone

****! I just had a post and "server disconnected"....grrrr! blimey!

I'll be back.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #168  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Shari~ Yahooo!I am happy you are happy!!

Went shopping today instesd of going to class, I needed a break from reality!
Hope you are all doing okie dokie today!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #169  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - sorry about the scale...but now you can really jump into things and kick it's butt. I don't know where to start either. I guess just pick an area and start there! can't hurt!

shari - I'm guessing you decided to take that room? I'm glad you are so that money won't be such a stressor in your life. Now you can stress out about what you are eating and what you're doing for exercise!!

I hate posting everyday because my story is pretty much the same. Epic failures are my daily thing it seems like. No reason really. I'm not stressed and there's nothing really going wrong right now so I can't blame it on emotional eating. It's just plain, gluttonous eating. Gosh, I'm going to ****. lol

But today's a new day, and I haven't given up on trying yet. I know I'll eventually get it right. But I hope it's soon because I am literally making myself sick! Not a good thing!

How are you courtnie, randy, and aimee???

Old 04-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #170  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hey Ro!

I am doing good! I have been staying on track and blogging! yay! Blogging seems to really help me.

Sorry to hear you are having troubles, just keep going!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #171  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Posting! Posting! Hey all, just checking in!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:25 AM   #172  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

OMG, seriously!?!?

I got my second WAH job offer and I had to turn this one down for the same reasons I had to turn down the first one: the hours ran into my hours at the VA.

Here's the kicker: this job would have paid $650 after training!

WTF?! Since I'm moving in with Nessa, I could have actually spent some of that money on things I want, instead of bills! Like decorations for my new room, a mountain bike, new jeans, sneakers, a bra, bath stuff....the list goes on and on. *sigh* It's been literally years since I had money just for whatever.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #173  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

hey all! Whats shakin'? I'm doing the eat less and try stay away from junk food diet LOL!....down 2 lbs!
I have a wedding in June that I have to look smashing for!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone, just popping in while on vacation! It's been SO sunny and nice here!! Not like beach weather, but pants, t-shirt with sweater. We have been driving around, walking around, finding the ice jam's. We've been eating lots of bad foods, today I had oatmeal for breakfast, a smokey for lunch, with some mini donuts for dessert. We also picked up cinnamon buns and coke. I better start walking more On the plus side, it's actually EASY to walk here! I can literally walk outside the door and go for a walk, at home I have to drive at least 5 minutes. Anyways, we are enjoying ourselves so far No scales here, so I won't know what's happening until I get home.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #175  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hi all! happy Easter to you!!
Just getting ready to go to the folks for dinner, turkey with all the fixings...so I will have some turkey and veggies....and maybe 2 or3 perogies and that will be it for me. I gotta lose some weight by late June.
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #176  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WTG Wendy! You have a summer wedding to go to, too? One of my BFFs is finally getting married this summer (haven't set a date yet) and I want to look at least presentable.

Aimee ~ Glad you are enjoying the vaca! Sounds nice.

Where are you Ro and Courtnie?!

I broke my scale exile for another thread and I weighed in at 261.4 so I haven't gained anything since hiding the scale, which is a good thing. Not stepping on the scale again till April 30th.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #177  
Fat-be-gone

shari - glad you haven't gained anything! but nows the time to start losing something. What has been your plan lately??

wendy - congrats on your loss!

aimee - glad you're having a good time. I bet you'll have a loss....we always lose when we don't even try.

courtnie - good to hear you're staying on track! keep it up!

I've been eating way too much, but the good thing is I finished up Day 2 of Level 1 of 30 DS. I still feel really bloated though. I'm guessing TOM is going to start soon or I'm just eating waaay too much. I'm guessing it's the latter. But whatever, I'm concentrating on the working out part right now.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #178  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Yep, going to be a great wedding!
So whats up today ladies? I am still at 144, thats ok I suppose. I'm thinking I can cancel the gym membership, I never have time to go anyway and walking outside is free!!! I wanted to use the treadmill in the winter so thats why I had the membership.
Gotta run! Have a good day!!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Wendy - I had 3 perogies, and just 1 cabbage roll, so yummy though! I would definitely have a gain from yesterday's dinner, thank goodness for no scales here! Congrats on your loss, you can definitely lose that weight by June!

Shari - I'm having fun so far We've been laying pretty low so far, but today Josh and I are going to go to the mall, shop a little... go for a walk if the rain stops! Congrats on maintaining!!

Rosario - hopefully I won't see a gain! I had to go out and buy 1% milk because my grandma uses 3%, sooo fatty and soo rich! But hopefully all the homemade foods work good in my body. Drink lots of water, that always helps me when I'm feeling bloated.

Well today we are going to a mall that has a lot of memories for me, I used to go there when I was 10-ish, we'd go buy barbie clothes, jelly shoes and candy, and then when I was 14 we'd go to look at boys... ahhh memories! Have a good day!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #180  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Which mall did you go to Aimee???
At least it's not snowing!!