Old 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Randee - very pretty! I never thought I'd ever get married, so this ring shopping thing is SO weird to me! Plus I just found out that you have to get a wedding band too! Ugh, so confusing! I am going to try on like 8 thousand rings I think, to find out what I like, because I barely have any idea!

Rosario - glad you are having a good start to the day, those end up being the best days for me. I am on facebook every second of the day it feels like, lol. I will PM you my email addy.

So, good news and bad news, I was 257 this morning, yay! And bad news, I was in so much pain and discomfort today I dragged my butt to the dr's. He did a urine test, there is still blood in it, and so I am going for an ultrasound and a renal scan or something. Hopefully they can figure this all out soon, I feel like I'm a hypochrondriac, or like I'm imagining all of this.. It's not good He did give me some pills for the pain, hopefully they don't make me sicker, because I was taking some drug store stuff, and they made everything worse. So thats my day in a nutshell, Josh is coming home from work to take me to get the prescription. Infact he's home now, so I am off to do that!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #107  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Oh Aimee im sooo sorry about your discomfort!! I hope everything gets figured out soon!!! Its not fun being in pain! Good Luck girl!

We looked at more rings last night at the mall. I still like the ones I picked out. Ill probably have it custom made so I get EXACTLY what I want!! Im going to have it forever, so I want to just LOVE it!!

I have facebook and myspace..If you search for my name, you will find me, and ill add ya Its Randee Gillund

Well im off to go shopping with my mom! Hope everyone has a awesome weekend!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #108  

Randee - I know quite a few people who are getting their rings custom made, because they can't find exactly what they want, or in one friends case she wants the exact ring Britney Spears had, lol.

So I started drinking Aloe vera juice, it's been helping my stomach, and so I did a little research and found out it's also supposed to help with weight loss! but isn't everything these days? I'll keep you posted It's such an odd texture, and has the weirdest taste I've ever experienced! I am having SUCH a lazy Saturday, I got up, had breakfast, went to the store, and I think I might nap.. heh..

-Aimee
Old 03-08-2009, 04:09 AM   #109  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA, just alot of personal stuff going on then TOM came Wednesday, wrecking havoc on my WI and my emotions. I'm telling you, if I didn't have military discipline hammered into me by my mother, several people would have died horrific deaths this week! The last two days have been a pigfest. Disgusting. My friend Kittie will be arriving tomorrow for her Spring Break. This is like the worst time for her to be visiting me but we haven't seen each other in over a year. Daylight Savings Time just kicked into effect. I'm going to be SO tired tomorrow.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #110  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ I hope the doctor can finally pinpoint what's going on with you! Are you and Josh finally officially engaged?? Everyone seems to be getting married. My friend Sunshine is getting married this summer (her and the boy have been together seven years.) And I know I totally lucked out with the gym membership! Bally's is usually $75+ a month!

Randee
~ Nice rings! How long have you and your guy been together?

Ro ~ WHERE ARE YOU?!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:11 AM   #111  

Shari - I too have been having a little pig-fest myself Tomorrow I will be enjoying some normal foods! Its so hard to get back on track after a couple of days off plan, but it's gotta be done! Spring break with your friend sounds like fun! The time change is messing with my sleep habits, who knew 1 hour could make such a difference!

I went shopping today! It was great, I bought 2 pairs of really nice shoes! A black pair of pointy-toed heels, and a grey and black textured pointy toed heels. They are darn sexy if I do say so myself! I will try and attach a picture! I am still drinking my aloe juice, taking my stomach tonic, it's definitely helping my stomach.. yay And I have my tests on Thursday, I cannot wait to get this all sorted out! In the midst of all of this, I hurt my knee! Geez! It's an old injury, and it acts up when I'm tired.

-Aimee
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PG.NWNUNCIO.BRMDBPO.PE.jpg (31.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #112  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - I added you on facebook!!! those shoes are supercute! hey you're always shopping! no fair :P just kidding. hmm..i've never heard of aloe vera juice and I'm having a hard time picturing it. doesn't sound like something I'd ever want to try. that sucks about the drs. hopefully they can diagnose what it is that you do have and get you on your way to fixing it. are you planning a huge wedding or are you not at that stage yet??

shari - hey, I'm here!! I've been bad so you know how that goes. And I forget to post!! doh! that's cool that you'll have time to visit with you friend. maybe some time with her will keep your mind off of whatever else is going on with you. you have a wedding to go to in the summer?? MOTIVATION!! I have a wedding too (maybe 2) this year so I really have to get on this thing!

randee - that'd be cool if you designed your own ring! that way you'd get exactly what you wanted. you get to go shopping too??? Is everybody shopping but me?!?!?!

ok, so that good day I was having turned into a bad one just like the rest of the weekend. But I really need to watch myself because I took one of those blood pressure tests at walmart and mine came out HIGH! It wasn't like that before, just normal high but now its HIGH. Yuck! My dad passed away because of a heart attack and I sure don't want to go that route. So I mos def need to be taking more care of myself.

I did play tennis last night and my legs feel like jelly. Hopefully with the time change and all I won't be as lazy when I get home since the sun will still be shining. I love daylight savings!

I got a bit of a sunburn playing outside last night! A sunburn in March??? Awesome!

Have a good one!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #113  

Oh my gosh!!! I cannot believe how much snow there is here, and it still coming down!! Argh! And now I have to take the darn bus to work, because I am not good in snow!

Rosario - I added you too! I was awake for like 20 minutes, lol.. but I am always on facebook when I'm watching tv too, thats what a laptop does! And it's quite possible that I am always shopping, but I don't normally spend too much!

-Aimee
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 224/216/110

Height: 5'1"

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes or anything, but would it be all right if I joined in?
spunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:09 AM   #115  

Sure! Feel free to jump on in... tell us about yourself!

A little about me? I am 29 years old, turning 30 this year.. eek! I live with my boyfriend, and if you've read above we are in the process of ring shopping, so I might have a fiance? I dunno! I am trying to lose just under 100 pounds, but focusing on little goals in between! I am calorie counting right now, and will be exercising soon! Just need to get the okay from the doctor on Thursday!

Today was a terrible day for food for me, like, TERRIBLE! I don't want to get into details, toooo depressing! Anyways! Tomorrow is another day, and more importantly, Josh and I will be going shopping on Wednesday to get some good food! I am off to bed, I have an early day tomorrow!

-Aimee
Old 03-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #116  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

My friend Kittie arrived Sunday for her Spring Break. The last two days have been a real orgy of eating, with her wanting to cook for me and me wanting to take her out to at least one authentic Mexican restaurant. But it is over and done with. TOM is gone and so is most of our money. So back on plan tomorrow. Thursday, I shall face the music (and the scale! ) like a woman.

Spunker ~ I KNOW YOU!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #117  

Shari - Glad you are having fun!

I am officially UP 2 pounds today, I am counting it and changing my ticker. Makes me sad, but it's gotta be done! Tomorrow is a new day, and it WILL go better than the past few I've been having! I did do some light exercise today, emphasis on light,

-Aimee
Old 03-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #118  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - sorry about the gain, but it is a new day and time to get with it. I haven't weighed myself this week for fear of the scale being up. But I'll have to face it tomorrow. Light or heavy, at least you are MOVING.

shari - sounds like you're having fun with your friend. Good!! How'd it go with the scale??

spunker - welcome!! the more the merrier!

I haven't been doing too well. I have yet to exercise. Well, I did play tennis on Sunday and I danced on Tues at a show me and the bf went to. I guess that counts for something. But what I really want to do is get back into the 30 Day Shred. I swear it today will be the day I will do it. It's starting to get warm here and I need to pull out the summer clothes. My arms have gotten superhuge and I cannot have that for tank top season. Wish me luck!!!

Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #119  

Rosario - a gain was pretty sucky, but it's forcing me to rein in the bad eating! I am planning some foods and going shopping, going to do South Beach for a couple weeks to get rid of these nasty cravings! Well, I hope to make it thru 2 weeks, Dancing totally counts as exercise! I need to start working on my arms, they are definitely a part of my body I hate, but I hate my stomach worse, so I usually focus on that first!

I am not doing good either, just eating whatever I want, but that gain yesterday really put a fire under my butt! I hate the cravings I've been getting, I have a hard time NOT giving into them, it's terrible! I should start with my fiber pills too, those were really good with stopping cravings, not entirely sure why, but it was great! Anyways, I'm off to find recipes! Talk to you gals later!

-Aimee
Old 03-13-2009, 02:35 AM   #120  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

WI was today and I'm back up to 260. But I'm totally cool with that! I know what I did wrong, I know what I need to do right, and I'm going to try my damnest this week to do it!