Old 05-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Ladies! Back from a crazy insane fun filled weekend! My mom and I made a trip to Victoria, went shopping, saw some sights, and missed the ferry on the way home! So we ended up waiting for the next one, for 2.5 hours.. so insane! I didn't eat so great, but it could have been worse.

Shari - boy pushups nearly kill me! Omg! In this workout video game I got, My Fitness Coach, they wanted me to do them! I could hold the up position but when I went to go down my arms gave out! Girl pushups for me! Do you get an arm workout when doing the wall pushups? I tried that years ago but never really felt it.

Wendy - hope you are feeling better! I hate saying goodbye to people.. even if it's just for a month.. it just feels too long! Do you think one of you will move to be with eachother?

Rosario - a loss is a loss! Congrats! Still envious of your elliptical! Are you enjoying it?

Not too much else going on here, recovering from the weekend, heading to Winnipeg in just over a week.. and planning to do LOTS of packing this weekend!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #272  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey all! Just have 2 more classes and I'm all done with school!! Big 3 hour math exam though on the 3rd, not anywhere near prepared for this one

Aimee~ Actually I will be sponsoring him into Canada, that decision has been made. When I'm working full time I will complete the application and hope and pray that he can come home soon!! I miss him like crazy but it's good he's not here because I wouldnt get any study time in
Less that 1 month before I see him again!!! Whoooohoooo!

So onto this diet thing... I seemed to have gained 2 lbs overnight??? LOL! No binging or anything so it must be some emotional thing that my body has decided to turn into weight gain! LMAO! This to shall pass, and SOON!NO way am I going to let it get the best of me!

Cathc ya all later!!! And BEHAVE!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #273  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Ro ~ WTG on the .2!

Aimee ~ It takes a few but after a while, you can feel the burn in your biceps. I just get paranoid that I'm not doing them right.

Wendy ~ Sorry the boy had to go so soon.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:14 PM   #274  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

TOM is gone but he left a 'present': 1 lb. ***.

Tomorrow is payday! Anyone got plans for the weekend?
Old 05-29-2009, 03:46 AM   #275  

Shari - me me me! I am going to the beach tomorrow!! And then on Saturday Josh and I are going to pack, and go to the beach and out for dinner to a trendy restaurant downtown! What about you? I get paid tomorrow too.. so excited..

So I bought the South Beach book, and I think I am going to try and wrap my brain around the entire thing, and try to make it a change for life.. this would be a big step for me, since the only other diet I researched and bought the book on, and followed was Atkins. I was on Atkins for quite a while like 6-7 years ago.. my body loves the high protein diets. I'm going to start reading that tomorrow at the beach I also bought the book so Josh will read it, and hopefully I'll get him 100% on board... he needs to lose a few pounds, he's gone from 175 to 250 in the past 6 years. Anyways, I better get to bed ! Goodnight!

-Aimee
Old 05-29-2009, 12:25 PM   #276  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Whats up?
Just another day around here, should be studying but have no desire to do that. I'm taking my boy to go get fitted for a suit today, we have to rent since there is NOWHERE in Winnipeg that sells navy suits for childrenThe wedding is less than a month away and I'm just getting going on his stuff.

Aimee~ I have a friend that is doing the South Beach Diet, she's lost 20ish or more pounds since September!!

Shari~ We are going to the Teddy Bear Picnic at the park this weekend, so much fun!Darn that TOM leaving gifts! Grrr!

My honey is sure trying his best to make his way north to me, he's thinking of re-locating to North Dakota so he can be within decent driving distance, he went to a job fair yesterday and apparently they have plenty of jobs there! He's going back today to get more details!!What an amazing man I found!
Enjoy your day ladies!
Old 05-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #277  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

I hope you are all having a good weekend. I'm at work. Little accomplishment yesterday, I actually got up (in the morning!) and went to the gym! It was a hassle, I only have four hours of sleep, the bus ride there was about 45 minutes and the bus ride back was about 70 minutes but I was determined! Did all that and went to work. Now, I just need to get to bed on time and I can make this a habit!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #278  

My extra long weekend is over.... and boy do I wish I'd done things differently! I spent half the day organizing and packing... I got 4 boxes packed and threw out TONS of stuff! Buuut, it barely looks like I've done anything!! I am starting to get worried, I am out of town this weekend coming up, and then it's just 2 weekends left before we are gone! Better to not think about that...

Wendy - I've heard good things about South Beach, I've followed it a little bit.. but I figure it's time to actually read the book though. Hopefully I have some great results

Shari - wow thats some impressive determination! Congrats on that!

That's it from me for now I think.. I gotta get some sleep! Nite!

-Aimee
Old 06-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #279  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey girls, checking in! been busy, BF was shot so worried about infection and I have my final exam tomorrow, finding it hard to study and not pig out on everything in sight! ACK!
Thought it was time to bump us back to the first page!
Night!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #280  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

OMG today has been.....one hassle after another. It comes in threes, ya know? First, my phone is totally kaput so I'm without a cellphone. Then, after I TOLD HER that I would be picking up the check, the old realtor secretary put my deposit check in the freakin mail. Finally, I had to reinstall my whole Windows operating system. Which wouldn't have been so bad if the damn Dell people had just told me in the first place that was what I needed to do instead of dragging it on for over two weeks!

So sorry I haven't been around. Hopefully, this is the end of the computer (brandfreakinnew!) drama.

It's always something with me, isn't it?
Old 06-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #281  

Wendy - uhm yeah, I'd be freaking out if Josh got shot... actually I'd probably be crying non-stop!! And to study on top that that?? Yikes!! Hope things calm down a bit! What are you in school for?

Shari - its always something for me too! Glad the computer thing is worked out, and I'd die without a cell phone. I am not on it all the time, but I like to know it's there... hopefully you can get a replacement soon!

My back was pretty sore this morning, I wasn't able to sleep... so I went to the chiropractor, and he straightened it all out.. he says I'll need a few more visits to get everything 100% to normal. But man oh man, the first hour or so my back felt GREAT, so great that I went into work (I had called in sick but they couldn't cover the shift). Well, I got to work and it started to seize and throb.. omg.. the pain... the chiro warned me, but I was NOT prepared. Luckily someone came in for me and I was able to come home, stretch it, and take some pain killers (which I cannot take at work because they leave me too drugged up to drive). So Shari, when you say it's always something with you.. this is my always something with me moment! Anyways, I better get to bed, big day tomorrow.. I'm working until 10pm, and then I have to pack up to go to Winnipeg for the weekend!

-Aimee
Old 06-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #282  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Thanks Aimee~ it's been pretty tough around here the past couple days. He's been in and out of the hospital because the ammo that he was shot with was dipped in pesticides and he's been having severe reactions to it. Hope he's all better soon, poor guy, he's been through enough already.
Heading to school, my last day!! I have a math exam to finally get my grade 12 (20 years after I should have), I'm pretty proud of myself that I made it this far but honestly I'm not sure if I'll pass the exam, to much on my mind haven't been able to concentrate on anything but Steve. I also completed a one year course and am now officially and Education Assistant/ paraeducator!
Have fun in the Peg Aimee!!=)
Old 06-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #283  

Wendy - CONGRATS on the grade 12... I definitely regret not getting my grade 12. Fortunately in B.C. you can apply to university without it, as a "mature" student, mature being 19 or over, Anyways, thats what I did, I went to university for 2 years. I am 1 course short of finishing. Silly really. Anyways, so what happened to Steve? And pesticides? Who would do that? Of course he'd have a reaction to that... they are so bad for yah! How did all of this happen? This world baffles me... I sure hope he gets better soon, vitamin C to build up his immune system.. he's going to need heal. Is this going to effect when he moves to N.D.? Also, if you aren't ready to talk about all of this.. you don't have to answer my MANY questions!

OMG! So I slept! For 8 hours, STRAIGHT! I got up to pee once, and thats IT! yay So relieved

-Aimee
Old 06-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #284  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Wendy - CONGRATS on the grade 12... I definitely regret not getting my grade 12. Fortunately in B.C. you can apply to university without it, as a "mature" student, mature being 19 or over, Anyways, thats what I did, I went to university for 2 years. I am 1 course short of finishing. Silly really. Anyways, so what happened to Steve? And pesticides? Who would do that? Of course he'd have a reaction to that... they are so bad for yah! How did all of this happen? This world baffles me... I sure hope he gets better soon, vitamin C to build up his immune system.. he's going to need heal. Is this going to effect when he moves to N.D.? Also, if you aren't ready to talk about all of this.. you don't have to answer my MANY questions!

OMG! So I slept! For 8 hours, STRAIGHT! I got up to pee once, and thats IT! yay So relieved

-Aimee
LOL! Thanks Aimee! I feel good about being the only kid in the family(5 girls) to actually get grade 12!!We can apply as a mature student here also! Although in Manitoba getting your GED is no longer considered an equivavent.

As for Steve he was delivering a soepena (sp?) and the guy shot him through the screen door, Steve saw the gun and pushed his partner off the deck and took the bullet for himself. Probably saved the womans life! The ammo, it was dipped in the pesticides, they didn't know what it was till the next day just said it was some sort of bacteria.Needless to say with a temp of 105 and huge blisters he had to get an IV for a few hours and seemed to get some relief out of it.

He still has full plans on moving to ND in July, we can't seem to get used to being apart, it's really hard!LOL! So the plan is wedding in June and he moves to ND after that........yes, thats right all this yapping about "the wedding" is OUR WEDDING!!!!SURPRISE!! =)

Glad you got some rest! How's your back feeling?

Hi Shari!!

Where is everyone else? Come back, I miss you!

Off to try sleep, night!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #285  

OMG woman!!! Why have you not shared all this info with us before??? Well congrats on the big wedding! Do you have a dress? Is it going to be a big wedding or something smaller? Are you nervous? How's the planning coming along? WOW! What does Steve do for a living? I think those are all my questions for now.. you'll have to forgive me... if it wasn't so early I'm sure I'd have more

Anyways, it's time for me to go shower... and then it's OFF TO WINNIPEG for the weekend, everyone keep your fingers, toes, ears, ANYTHING crossed that I find the perfect place!

-Aimee