Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

wildflower- I tried finding you on fatsecret to invite you but there's 6 different wildflowers on there... Can you find the challenge via search and apply for it (hopefully you'll see this within the next hour...) then I can accept you...
Old 01-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #272  

Cap, I can't find the inspiring post you wrote to me around noon today. It was so good I printed it off and left it at school. You gave me some good sound advice that was so great!!! Thank you so much!!
Old 01-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #273  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Sandy... thought maybe I sounded a bit too preachy... so I deleted it... but if you read it and it resonated with you then I'm glad that I wrote it and I'm glad you had a chance to read it.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:41 AM   #274  

Height: 5'7'

Good morning, all...I have lost 2 pounds of the 5-6 I gained over my xmas binge. So 2 pounds isn't what I wanted for my first week back on plan but it's better then where I was last week!

BTW - thanks for the posts about the WEN products. I have seen them before but I've spent so much money trying to tame my thick, frizzy hair. I used to do keratin treatments but they broke the bank and didn't last more then 2 months.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #275  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Good morning. Well after a day back on P1, I am finally back to a weight I can handle seeing (133.8), however, I am on my reboot so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. 8.8 pounds to go.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #276  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

I hope everyone's reboots or Phases are going well. It sounds like people are losing desired pounds.

I think I am going to check out the WEN products also.

I saw my coach yesterday..lost an inch and down 2 pounds. Has anyone dared to calculate the amount of money they spent at IP? I was driving home thinking about 4 dollar packets and feeling that they were totally worth it to help me lose. IP is a great program. I have lost weight before, but never had tools of maintenance or to help me when if pounds start creeping up.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #277  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

I figure I spent less than $1000 on IP in the 3 months I was on Phase 1, and I think a large part (if not all) of that was offset by the lattes I was not drinking, the wine I was not purchasing and the meals out I was not eating!

Jenny - I am in awe of the 21 mile run. No wonder the pounds are melting away. I know what you mean about eating after all that exercise. I've never been so hungry in my life as I was after climbing a mountain or riding my bike to Portland. I can see why they suggest you don't exercise during phase 1. The exercise makes you want more food!

Bought my first pair of "skinny" jeans yesterday but am kind of afraid to wear them! They are bright purple. A year ago if you'd told me I'd be buying purple skinny jeans I'd have laughed in your face. I can't believe the clothes I am able to wear now.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #278  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Good morning. Well after a day back on P1, I am finally back to a weight I can handle seeing (133.8), however, I am on my reboot so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. 8.8 pounds to go.
Great for you Jenny! You and I have very close stats for weight and height and where we started from.I'm also looking at around the same amount of weight loss on my re-boot. I realize it may be a much slower trip down the scale with that much less to lose this time. Are you exercising while re-booting? I'm walking briskly for now. Good luck and let's keep at it!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #279  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
wildflower- I tried finding you on fatsecret to invite you but there's 6 different wildflowers on there... Can you find the challenge via search and apply for it (hopefully you'll see this within the next hour...) then I can accept you...
K, so I'm usually pretty good at this interwebs business but when I search ideal protein challenges I can see 3 and they all say completed. If it helps I am wildflower613
Old 01-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

ugh, I am having a moment. I am just so tired of veggies. I have been back on phase 1 for a week now. Hoping I lost most of damage from when I started maintenance and enjoyed the holidays waaaay too much.
I am trying to buy some alternate items as I can't purchase IP products forever and my new year’s resolution is to budget better...so poor.
It seems like even at my thinnest I feel like my stomach is HUMUNGOUS even though it’s a lot tighter. Any recommendations on what you all do/did. Sometimes I get so frustrated thinking no matter how much I lose I will still have a belly and then I just want to order a gourmet pizza and drink wine.

I’ve started jogging more and more and am adding some weight training… I guess that’s just my trouble spot. Any advice and insight I would loooove. 

Good luck to anyone one else cleaning up a few extra LBS.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #281  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymae View Post
Great for you Jenny! You and I have very close stats for weight and height and where we started from.I'm also looking at around the same amount of weight loss on my re-boot. I realize it may be a much slower trip down the scale with that much less to lose this time. Are you exercising while re-booting? I'm walking briskly for now. Good luck and let's keep at it!
I am continuing to exercise through my re-boot. I exercised through out my entire journey, so I am not going to stop now. I hope I can stick with the reboot for a couple of weeks. I am also thinking that the losses will be slower and I am not sure I am mentally "up for it".

Now that I am back in my comfort window, I am not too sure how long I will be able to stick to P1 again. Especially because the situation is not dire like it was when I started. Now it is all "vanity" pounds and my determination is just not quite as strong. I am going to just play it by ear, I think. Could just be that I am on day 2 and am going through my detox I certainly miss my breakfast...
Old 01-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #282  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

I am glad everyone is losing on their reboots, not much luck here, still haven't lost but am hoping any day now... I too am trying alternates and am wondering if IP does have a magic formula in their packets... I really miss them. I had tomato soup today for a change as it is getting cold here. I am trying very hard to avoid candy that is still hanging around, now that I found I get migraines when I have sugar, not fun.. hadn't had a migraine since the first day on IP, over christmas had 2 or 3 of them.. so guess no sugar... not much of a problem since the world lives to add sugar to everything. I am still in a size 8 and some big size 6s but feel really big sometimes.. my stomach is a problem area for me too. am going to get back on my exercise ball even though it has bucked me off a few times... just about sprained my wrist on my dog's kennel I hit it so hard... apparently I have no balance.
Have a great day all
Old 01-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #283  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
Sandy... thought maybe I sounded a bit too preachy... so I deleted it... but if you read it and it resonated with you then I'm glad that I wrote it and I'm glad you had a chance to read it.
I wish I would've read it. I need harsh right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
I am continuing to exercise through my re-boot. I exercised through out my entire journey, so I am not going to stop now. I hope I can stick with the reboot for a couple of weeks. I am also thinking that the losses will be slower and I am not sure I am mentally "up for it".

Now that I am back in my comfort window, I am not too sure how long I will be able to stick to P1 again. Especially because the situation is not dire like it was when I started. Now it is all "vanity" pounds and my determination is just not quite as strong. I am going to just play it by ear, I think. Could just be that I am on day 2 and am going through my detox I certainly miss my breakfast...
I am having the same trouble. I'm not even back to my low weight and I'm already making minor mishaps. I want to get to goal just as bad as ever but I must be more comfy than I was in the 200s because I'm doing things I wouldn't have dreamed of doing in phase 1 last time. Let alone week 1! Ugh. If I could just get back into ketosis I know I'd be fine but if I keep it up I won't make it back there. Having a really down day!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #284  

Day 2 after my 4 day binge and doing great. Did water aerobics again tonight after school.

Lynsey, I will repost Cap's "preaching" after I type it. It resonated with me and I printed it off! Then I went back to comment and it was gone! LOL.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #285  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Day 2 after my 4 day binge and doing great. Did water aerobics again tonight after school.

Lynsey, I will repost Cap's "preaching" after I type it. It resonated with me and I printed it off! Then I went back to comment and it was gone! LOL.
That would be great! Thanks.
Closed Thread