Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good evening girlies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/evening! How was every one's first day of the August Challenge? I hope fantastic!!!

Well, I was busy all day--I didn't get a whole lot accomplished, but I was busy!

Delphi~ my last name was misspelled on my drivers license--of course I didn't notice it right away so I had to go back in and get it fixed. On the upside, it means I had some alone time and I got another picture taken that makes me look like less of a convict. The first one was baaaad! I still haven't given the mix a listen, I meant to last night but ended up calling my Grandpa and then heading to bed uber early.

Mom~ Hmm...a chatterbox huh? Sheesh and I thought you loved me! And yeah, so I chatted with the produce guy--obviously he must have been a cutie if you were crushin' on him! Oooh, maybe I did have a tomato related trauma if you liked the produce guy... Congrats on the .6 down today!!! That's awesome!!! Hey, don't dish too much about me, remember--I could do the same!!! HAHAHA!!! Oooh, guess what I did? I ate more tomatoes today! This time, on a pita pizza!!! Can you believe it? I put tomatoes on 2 things in 2 days!!! Oh man, I nearly peed my pants when I read your post! I had nearly forgotten...'Momma don't make me eat no veggies!!!!' Bwahaha!

Tummy~ Oh the drama of your run was too funny! Plague of locusts!! Bwahaha! You poor thing! I can just totally see you batting them out of your hair and spitting them out as they pelted you in the face! Girl, I bow down to you, you are the Queen of Running! There's no way I could have done that! I would have high tailed it right back home and did laps in my living room! Now, as for me being a 'Runner' well...not quite yet. I'm going to be--yes I am--but I'm not ready for the title just yet. The salesman at the shoe store did give me a flier on a 5K that's on Oct. 3--that just happens to be about the same time I should be finishing the C25K! (and my oldest ds' b-day) Hmm...could it be a sign of some sort? And you're absolutely right about the progress pics--however, I think YOU should be in charge of that lecture since you're so good about taking them!

Once again, to all the Newbies!!! MsP, Nello, FSA, LTBH and all over the other girls from last month--so glad you're here again!!!!

Had a good day today and ate a super yummy dinner! I missed my afternoon snack so I kind of overate at dinner--but I'm still well within my calories for the day--just kind of stuffed!

I did end up buying new shoes! I love them and I can't wait to start running in them! Not much else exciting happened today though...

Well then what else? Oh silly me, that's right! It's time for The Measurement Lecture!!!(I swear I'm going to write this up in some kind of document so I can just cut and paste every month! )

Measurements. If you haven't taken yours yet, you need to. You may not want to, you may not feel like it's necessary, but believe me--you'll thank yourself later if you do. There's going to come a time--it happens to all of us--when your scale will seem as if it's plotting against you. You'll step on after a fantastically OP week full of exercise, eating right and drinking all your water and the scale will betray you. You'll be the same exact weight--or worse yet--HEAVIER than you were before!!! Moments like this can cause a lot of frustration. You'll be mad as all get out and bewildered, 'but how? How could this be? I was sooooo good last week! And I worked sooo hard!! I should have lost something!!'. Well, ya know what, you're right. Absolutely right! But here's a little fact--scales can not tell you, 'Hey lady, you did lose something! You lost 2 lbs of fat! But, you also gained 3 lbs of muscle, so that's why you're up a lb this week--so don't freak out or kick me k?'

That's where measurements come in! Now see, if you were to take your measurements weekly you'd be able to have concrete evidence that there are changes going on in your body. There's nothing quite like the feeling of taking your measurements and seeing the tape get smaller and smaller around your waist, hips, bust...And then you tally up all the little fractions of inches and come up with a nice tidy number--'3.5"!!!! I've lost 3.5"!!!'.

Back in January I took my measurements...It made me so depressed! However, that was at a time when I wasn't dieting or exercising...just wallowing in self pity about how big I had become. By April I had lost 4 lbs and I asked a friend (who was making fantastic lifestyle changes) if she would help me to start on a better path. She agreed, but there was one catch...I had to take my measurements...weekly. Noooo! Anything but that! Ahh, but of course I did it, and at first I hated it. But after a few weeks I began to look forward to it! I got excited about it! And now, I can look back and see how much progress I've made.

So...I think you get the gist. Get out there and take your measurements!!! I promise, they'll come in handy when you hit a roadblock on your journey and will help keep you motivated and on the right path. And as Tummy said--progress pics are a must as well!!! But I'm going to let her handle that lecture!

Hee hee, I think I beat you Tummy!!!

Okay, I'm outta here--I need to get the girlies ready for bed! Have a great night all!!!

Last edited by iDream; 08-01-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #107  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Today went well! I got lots of exercise and I think we may have an offer on our house!! WOO HOO!!! It's been a LONG time in coming. I ate OP and drank my water...not quite enough yet, but I'm getting there. I gotta really buckle down to reach my goal this time. I'll need you girls to keep me on track when I say..."Oh, I'm gonna just get ice cream this week as a special treat." I fully expect the frying pans and rolling pins to come out! LOL
Old 08-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

You can count on me MsP!!!! Just ask and you shall receive! Congrats on the possible offer hun!!! Oh, and I'm so glad the cheesecake was yummy!!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Dang it, I had a post after Delphi that got eaten!

Oh well, all this will be entirely not as clever as my missing post but here goes,

MountainChick - my dh wanted to get slurpees, also known as liquid sugar and was surprised why I wasn't interested, b/c on the sign it says they are fat free. Some boys do not get it.

KEmery - Sounds like you're gonna be busy, glad to have you aboard.

Delphi - that mix was fantastic, finished it with my circuits this afternoon but that song, you know the one I mean with the word I can't type in here, that was hilarious, I had to stop what I was doing and just laugh. I love pictures if only b/c I think reality as gross as it is sometimes, is worth acknowledging. Ok, I'll stick to the 14th of the month and you can have the 22nd, so that means we need someone to do the beginning and the end and we'll have pics every week to keep us motivated. OMG I just realized you half way girlfriend! Woohoo on those panties

Inthemidst - So that sounds like a tornado rather than a vacation, wow. But I'm all for plans too good for you.

Dcapulet - Oh wow you're doing the c25k too, there's a whole pile now, how great.

LTBH - Glad you're up for the challenge, it will likely be an awesome lesson in that even when we can't work out there is control and it is possible to maintain and even lose, where there's a will!

Nellonello - So glad it cooled off just in time to start working out. I have not doubt you'll get there this month, only 8.1lbs to go!

Khunter - Welcome aboard over here too, you're already crazy into your exercise goal I bet that one is well over by end of august. We do try to be supportive, that was very nice to say, you may have missed the post where Sandye threatened to beat someone, can't remember who that was tho...

CMo4 - We have a nation wide run for breast cancer up here on the first sunday in October and dh, dd and I have walked it every year for the last five years to honour my mil who passed away five years ago. It's kind of our moment every year to pause and remember a truly inspirational lady, who sadly our dd never got to meet. But alas, it's a 5K as well and depending on if dh is working or can get it off I think we just might run the darn thing this year. Dh is well fit as a fiddle so he's good to go and I think I might like the challenge of something like that to keep me going. And yesterday there was a minute where I thought, this is crazy there are bugs wings in my hair and I think something flew down my shirt, I'm not gonna do this, but then I thought, this is not going to end in an excuse, just like my life used to be one big excuse after another, not today! And ok fine I'll do the pictures And you did beat me, well I'm not finished yet!

MsP - Congrats! Congrats! Oh I hope it works out that would be such a relief, hasn't it been like a year?

So in relation to Sandye's insistance I speak for myself...I was thinking, maybe more ppl from here could take and post before and after pics so we could all share in each others successes even more. That's kind of aside from the fact that I really advocate doing this even if you're not going to post them. I don't know how many ppl I know that don't want to look at pictures of themselves at their heaviest, but you know, we did it, we ate it, we sat on it and I think we should look at it. It's gotta suck bad enough to not want to be that way ever, ever again. And trust me, whenever I look at those pictures where I looked more pregnant then when I was pregnant I'm good for at least a month. And how many ppl say when they hit goal, oh I wish I had pics from before, exactly. So take them, hide them, post them, whatever, but take them!

I just find that especially when I come to have a vested interest in others, like the ladies here, I care that much more to see the pictures, look at Jacque999, or Delphi it's remarkable what can be done with a lot of hard work and some great ppl to lean on from time to time.

Ok, so I'm gonna get out my ruler and see if I managed a post longer than Cmo4.

I kinda did something crazy today too, I ordered a bathing suit, many in fact but I wanted to try on lots, pic one and send the rest back given I live in the middle of nowhere. I have not worn a bathing suit in five years maybe, dh and I were puzzling over this and we couldn't remember. We remember the event but not when it was. And even then I wore shorts with it. I was probably 10lbs lighter than I am now but I was so ashamed, there in lies the difference in going up the scale and down the scale, the number may be the same but the direction makes all the difference. I just realized that there's swimming lessons, trips to the beach and so much stuff I've missed being ashamed of myself all these years, so nevermind, getting me a bathing suit! Gonna wear the dang thing to the grocery store too!

Ok, I think I really did it now, totally longer. Sweet.

Last edited by Tummy Girl; 08-01-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #110  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

tummy girl: i've flirted with it forever... and i always wanted to be a "runner". my whole attitude has changed since i moved from my very toxic hometown to just 25 minutes away... it seems like a new world. so while i am in the process on working on being the best me ever, i decided to get back to the c25k. I finished week 5 day 3 tonight
Old 08-01-2009, 09:32 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 310/234.5/130

Good evening everyone, I am so amazed at all the posts. So I joined when this new thread started....and now we're into page 8, I think, I jumped back on my weight watchers wagon again about 1 1/2 weeks ago, lost 3 pounds as of last friday, (friday is my weight in day). So doing great in that department. I have posted everyday, giving encouragement that kind of thing....I only drank 2 bottles of water....I'm 2 bottles short. I've got a sinus cold going on right now and really not craving food. I have to remind myself to eat so my body doesn't think I'm starving myself and it starts to hang on to my weight...And I am staying within my WW points.. So 3 out of 4 is not bad.....Tomorrow another day at work --emergency department -- so I'll try harder with the water.... and I also hope the cheesecake was yummy.....and about the measurements.....do we do that naked or in clothes....my body just isn't the same and things kinda hang in places. So well fitting clothes put things kinda back in place.... hugs to everyone
Old 08-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #112  
live, laugh, love

S/C/G: 265/202/160

Height: 5'5

good evening all you wonderful chickies!

hope everyne had a great day, and everyone has been very positive about starting a new month..hugs all around!

i usually dont come on here at night, but i need to vent and face what i just did... first..hubby leaves in 8 days for about 14 months..and he hasnt gotten the honey to do list done yet..he starts one project but nevers finishes it unless i have a temper..why is it that he always procastanates...and never follows anything threw.eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr

second..my son just did the stupidest thing in the world..and i have to say i have never been this disappointed with him, as i am now.........

third..wich i know better but just did it because of stress...i came home from picking my son up at the police station..and went right into the freezer, got out the rollo icecream and didnt even get a bowl, just ate it out of the bucket..i sat beside my hubby and we both just ate it..i know better i dont even like it, but it was a reaction..and after i said to him"why did you let me do that, and he said, cause yoour stressed" and dont you think i will be stressed when the number on the scale goes up...why did i do that, i know better. I have more control then that, im very disappointed in myself..errr so now im going to go and rent a movie and go onto the elliptiacal for the leght of the movie to wear it off...and to release some of this stress, wich is what i should have done in the first place...

wow, i fell better now that i got that out...no more going crazy like that...i am going to get to my goal this month!!!!!!

see you all tommorow, as tommorow is a brand new day
Old 08-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Dcapulet - I too have always looked longingly at those crazy ppl who seem to effortlessly breeze by in their cute running outfits, thinking, wow, maybe I could do that. In my head, for whatever reason, I think I can run too, but it's crazy we actually can and then we are the ones ppl drive by and wish they could be like, granted I'm in no cute running outfits, yet Interestingly enough, I too just moved away from my hometown in february, it's great what a change of pace can do for one's perspective!

ernurse - I do mine totally naked but I'm not sure. I figure the hangy bits will be smaller too, if they are still hangy. And yes we are incredibly chatty, it's a curse we all have

Ang - Ok so that happens to take the crappy day award, omg. And I think that even though you obviously feel like a floaty, bloated Rollo right now, you stopped, you didn't say to heck with today, i'll start tomorrow, and jump into the cookie bag too, you stopped. Everybody has days, or momemts when we make bad choices but what separates the "losers" from the quitters is recovery, and that my dear was an incredible recovery.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #114  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Alright ladies, my calorie deficit for the day was 1,218.

Sandye great post on measurements and likewise to Tummy, on the pictures. I concur with any and all statements made therein. Ang, sorry to hear you had such a crappy day, but sugar, (here comes the tough love) you can't do that to yourself. We have to teach ourselves to deal with these situations in a better way. But Tummy's right, just chalk it up as a bad day and start with better decisions in the morning.

Well no long post for me. I am so glad tomorrow is my day off. My body needs to rest. I've put it through the mill this week and I just need that day to not worry, and just relax. This I will do with Rock Band tomorrow. I's got me a guitar and I'm ready to play. Should be fun.

MsP good to see you back and that is great news on the house. Hope everything works out for you guys. Khunter, and yes we are very supportive of each other in these threads. Glad to have you. Inthemidst, sounds like you are on track girly, keep it up.

A big hello to everyone else. I miss Jacqui. I hope she is well, anyone heard from her? And Le......and all the ladies we haven't heard from in awhile, we miss you and hope you're doing well.

Well today wasn't too bad calorie wise. I got my two workouts in and did some walking around at wally world and gamespot, who by the way wouldn't take my EA Active. Urggggggg...I can't even give this dang thing away. They said they couldn't take it without the band and strap thingy..so it's still here, out of sight though. Well ladies, it is late for me and I am extremely tired, just wanted to catch up and post my deficit, for the accountibilty and all that good jazz. I hope you ladies have a great evening.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #115  

Our August members thus far... We have a sister thread titled "August Exercise Challenge" for those of you who would like to join us over there as well.

FullSteamAhead: get to last lowest weight and drop a couple of lbs.
sstolte: get below 210
jeweliek: lose 12 lbs., run 48 miles, weight training 3x/wk.
crazymamaof4: lose 5 lbs., try more new recipes, eat my fruits +veggies, try calorie cycling, + include more good fats in my diet.
canadianangel: report here everyday, be 205, minimum 50 miles running on treadmill.
UniquelyNormal: eat healthy + exercise.
TERAPET: lose 6 lbs.
Delphi: lose 10 lbs., maintain a 1, 000 calorie deficit 6 days a week.
inthemidst: lose 10 lbs., eat OP, not get sidetracked on vaca., + not let school freak me out.
dcapulet: lose 6 lbs., maintain good eating habits, start getting some work done for school, 1200 min. ex.
Darby1: lose 6lbs. to get under 190, ex. 5x/wk, work on a ST program, stay within WW points every day.
nellonello: get to 199
ajowens: lose 8lbs. to get to 158, eat all vegetable servings, + walk everday.
misspiggy408: say "buy-bye" to the 140's, wight training 3x/wk, cardio 4x/wk, + no beer during the week.
UrthWurm: lose 6 lbs., eat more fruits and veggies, exercise 3x/wk, walk 1x/day.
MissMallee: lose 5lbs., eat balanced meals, + start exercising regularly again.
NewShinyMe: eat OP 6 days/wk, journal food intake, keep track of water intake, + stay accountable on weekends.
LateToTheGame: lose 7-10 lbs., 3 days ST + 3 days cardio.
MountainChick: lose 5-7 lbs.
BlueIsis: 2x limit eating out at restaurants, no ice cream or alcohol, reach 120's.
mamatoni: lose 11 lbs. to reach onderland, ex. 5x/wk. No dessert with the exception of elephant ear at fair.
merose: lose 7lbs. to get to 174.
ernurse: lose 2 lbs. per/wk, stay within WW points, 4 bottles water daily, + give support at site daily.
MsPerception: take a multivitamin most days, get into the 140's.
Wifey: lose 10 lbs. +drink a lot of water
Pucedaisy: get down to 145.
wanting2b140: lose 10lbs. to get to 228
chunksoflove: lose 12.5 lbs. to get to 240.
Ruth135: lose 3-5 lbs.
Tummygirl: Lose 8lbs. to hit 177.
bbee: Lose 6 lbs.
Aclai4067: By Aug. 7- no longer morbidly obese. By Aug. 13- reach 10% target. No candy through Aug.21 (started July 21). Down to 255 by Aug. 31.
princess2323: start exercising again, workout 1 hr. a day, get eating in order, + get into the 140's.
iamren: lose 9lbs.
Shrinking Girl: lose 6lbs, goal weight for end of August is 217.5
Sunny Gee: lose 5.5 lbs. to get to 157.5
Jacque9999: see 125 sometimes in August, try new foods...health foods! + tone more and lose more belly fat.
susie martin: lose 10lbs. and do a daily chick check in.
ladyfyre: lose 11lbs, take my lunch to work...no more fast food, get to the gym 3x/wk, at least a 1/2 hr. of daily exercise and never be rushed in the morning.
loriehohlf: no post weight in off plan eating, track what I eat, continue with my activity and keep losing.
HeatherEljohari: goal weight of 169.8, 3x/wk at the gym...60+mins. a pop. 40 15 lb. weights, + 40 sit-ups.
KEmery08: venture into the 150's + get involved in some sort of ex. class.
lookingtobehealthy: goal weight of 225.
nellonello: get into onderland.
khunter: lose 7lbs. to get to 145.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:06 AM   #116  

Ok, my first day went well, eating was great and got in plenty of exercise. Except now for some reason my stomach is killing me, I took 2 tums but it still hurts. Hopefully I can go to bed and be fine in the morning.
Good night chickies!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #117  

HI girls.....getting late here and I'm getting a bit sleepy but so enjoyed reading all of your posts as always.

I updated the list and made a few adjustments for some of you (merose, shinking girl, and darby). Should we need any further corrections, adjustments or if someone or something has been omitted...please be sure and let me know.

Welcome to all the chicks joining us SunnyGee, ladyfyre, loriehihlf, HeatherElhohar, KEmery , and khunter and to those of you who may be new to the boards

Ladiess....Jacque, susie, lookingtobehealthy, nellonello, etc..great to see you girls and looking forward to our new month together.

Congratulations ladies on your losses thus far...I see a lot of you have been losing and I'm glad you found us over here and are continuing your journey with us....that goes out to all, whether continuing or starting the journey.

Oh I'm getting sleepy, lol Tummygirl ty for the kind words and oh I think that is so fantasticcccccc that you got yourself a bathing suit!!!! congratsssssss and ty for sharing that story with us. MsPerception I am very happy for you that you may be getting an offer on the house regarding your goal this month and wanting us getting after you with rolling pins and frying pins (lol), I read you loud and clear and you got it chicky! Sandye...I laughed when I saw your rolling pin and frying pan, ....just love reading all your posts.

Ty for sharing the measurements with us and the importance of doing that.

Delphi....I am glad you have tomorrow as a rest day and you enjoy it worry free! You play the guitar? Electric? Oh do tell, lol I have a fender but I can't play worth a darn. I always wanted to learn how (I used to say that a lot because I always liked the guitar) so one year hubby actually suprised me with a fender, lol . HOpe your having a good weekend delphi and wake up to a great day tomorrow. Hope the little ones are doing well............chat soon girl.

Regarding Jacqui...still waiting to see her pop in one of these days. To our girls from previous monthsssss.... we are still waiting here for you lol. Hope you get your tails in here...miss you much.

LTTG- your doing great...congrats on the loss. Sorry to hear that you didn't like your haircut...hope you find other things that make you feel good. I hope you remind yourself of all the good things you are doing (particularly when those negative thoughts set in)........let's do this my lady...lean mean hot machinessssssss!

angie...sorry to hear you had a stressful day. I so agree with what tummygirl said. Kudos to you for getting right back on track!

ernurse...sorry to hear about your cold, wishing you a speedy recovery. Congrats on your loss. Regarding the measurements....well I think we are supposed to take them in the buff BUT we are supposed to take our chest measurements with a bra on! maybe some light thin panties... Wooooooooo hoooooooo on the panties! lol. I prob sound a little lol but one of the girls started this woo hoo panties joke and I couldn't resist.

nellonello.......wow, that's hot indeed! WTG on your workout today Let's keep it rockin'

inthemidst, I think that it's superrrrrrrrrr that your going back to school! Never too late. GOd I miss it....I always said I could and want to be a student for life! I thrived off of it and really didn't want to stop. Congratulations to you HOpe your day goes well tomorrow...sounds like a busy day alright. I think you have all your grounds covered regarding your meal plan. Only thing I can think of is maybe bringing a couple hard boiled eggs along as well. Nice protein burst and helps fill us up. Have a great time with dd .

Mystic........glad you told us about DH (hubby). It can be hard enough starting a plan without having those extra temptations and faced with temptations from one we live with, makes it tough (particularly in beginning). Good for you for sticking to your guns and saying no. hope you had a good day .

Oh , I am going to have to log out. I hope to catch up with all of you another time. COngrats to all of you on your losses the far and on our first day. If you didn't have a great day ...remember that tomorrow is a new day and a fresh new start. The trick is to not give up and just keep at it.

chat soon girls. I will tell you more about my day tomorrow. It was really nice and I was quite active. I think I am going to sleep like a kitten tonight. Sleep well chickies.....see you in the morning. Going to go post my minutes and I'm off to bed.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:22 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

Day one... gthe hardest day of all because of my Birthday and ll but it is complete and I stayed with my goals!
Old 08-02-2009, 07:38 AM   #119  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning Ladies

ajowens ~ Happy Belated Birthday. I sure hope it was a great one.

FSA ~ No dear, the guitar is a peripheral for the Rock Band2 game. It's pretty sweet though. I'm just excited about getting to learn how to play that one, but yeah, it would be sweet to actually take real lessons with a real guitar. Glad to hear all is well in your neck of the woods to.

Tummy ~ Bathing suit..eh? That's fanfreakintastic darling. I'm still so scared to. I told myself not until next summer. I'm so glad you are though. One piece or two piece? Pictures?

Sandye ~ Hey sweet stuff. Has TOM not come yet? His stooopid butt wont leave me alone. I should be over the worst part if I can just get through today though. That's interesting about your license though. Made me look at mine, which by the way expired on my birthday. Soooooooo thanks, now I gotta clear out an entire morning to go sit at the DMV. ...erm..not! I'm just waiting on that met goal post..every morning. Girly you have me checking the board all day just to see. I think I'll just start sending you an email everyday, saying, Are you there yet? Yeppers, that may work.

As for me, Darth Scale is still holding me at bay. What he doesn't sense is that my Jedi brethren are en route to my rescue. So we shall see how tomorrow goes. I'm expecting a big swoosh though. I should be down two pounds, so we shall see.

Oh and for any Netflix subscribers, you can now Instantly stream LOST...and all seasons. Which is just awesome. I told my buddy last night, that I probably won't do jack for like 48 hours trying to catch up on seasons.

I did take measurements again and looks like only a inch was lost on each measurement ( minus the arms Sandye ), which is awesome, I'll take it. The problem is that I haven't been measuring my waist in the correct spot so I really don't know how many total inches I've lost. At any rate, I'm crampin' up sitting here typing what ever useless trivia that pops into my head. So I'll bid you ladies a great day and don't forget to smile today. Making other people smile, will reap it's rewards ladies.

Last edited by Delphi; 08-02-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #120  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Good Morning
Doing my daily check in before I go up to the barn.
I've got trouble with my sheep - I've lost my 2 best ewes to liver flukes in the past week
It's not just an economic loss - it's an emotional one too. They were semi-pets and very, very friendly.

So, to prevent any unnecessary emotional eating - soon as I get back from the barn I'm going to make sure that I have 2 days worth of OP meals planned, prepared and ready to go.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day
Closed Thread