Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-12-2021, 05:25 PM   #106  

Good evening! Welcome Ann! Went for two power walks today. Will have supper in a few minutes. 🤶🌲🎅🏻😷😁❤️☃️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:04 PM   #107  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Nancy That's really cool about getting an infusion machine.

Teri I think a lot of the shredded cheese has cellulose powder.

Ann HI and welcome to the check-in.

Total Approx 1400 calories +

Breakfast ( 320 calories & )
2 Siggi's yogurtS 220 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 500 calories

Dinner ( 580 Calories)
Fritatta made w/eggs, veggies, shredded cheese 300 calories
protein bar 280 calories

Exercise:
30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:30 PM   #108  

Good night all! Watching a Christmas movie on CBS. Will be shutting down after its over. 🌲🤶☃️😷🎅🏻😁❤️
Old 12-13-2021, 08:01 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ann,a very warm welcome to you to our group! How neat on the wildlife photos! I've tried several times to use those cameras but never have much success. I put them in our timber. I can't seem to get them set right. Do you recommend any specific kind or brand? How many do you have set up?

Yesterday I took in around 1500 calories. Got in some recumbent biking.

Today"s Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., situps, recumbent bike or treadmill.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 08:03 AM   #110  

Good morning again? Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. ☃️🤶😷🎅🏻❤️🌲😁
Old 12-13-2021, 08:21 AM   #111  

Default December 2021

Good Morning!

Welcome Ann of NH. I live in PA and we have lots of deer in the neighborhood. I have taken pictures from the deck. People don't scare them. I have seen them walking down the street in the middle of the day as if it was a parade. All they need is a few lights...

I did my exercises this am.I am starting to get used to do doing step exercises. I will bike and swim later... I made soup and hard boiled an egg yesterday. This am I put cheese, onion, and tomato on flat bread with a little oregano... I want to try some garlic on it the next time that I have it.

I swam 4x and biked and did exercises 5x this past week. Okay by me.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 09:30 AM   #112  

Hi all! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🌲😷❤️☃️🤶🎅🏻😁
Old 12-13-2021, 09:35 AM   #113  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 9500

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 13

Revelations 2:7
'He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.'

Beth and David made a deal that they would diet through the week but treat themselves to a night out each week at one of their favorite restaurants. Restaurant night became the best night of the week. Both Beth and David agreed that they had never enjoyed their food so much as when they only splurged one time a week. They grew to appreciate how good it really was. It helped to make even ordinary meals special and delicious. God has offered us special things to eat. He has created so much to make our lives interesting and varied. We must enjoy these things discreetly and unselfishly. If we will enjoy them within God's plan, then He will reward us with fruit from the tree of life, which will be the finest food we could ever want.

Today's thought: God's food is eternal, and it isn't fattening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:24 AM   #114  

Hi all again! Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 🤶😁🎅🏻☃️❤️🌲😷
Old 12-13-2021, 12:27 PM   #115  

Height: 5' 4"

[QUOTE=Rachel1234;5444111]Ann,a very warm welcome to you to our group! How neat on the wildlife photos! I've tried several times to use those cameras but never have much success. I put them in our timber. I can't seem to get them set right. Do you recommend any specific kind or brand? How many do you have set up?

Hi Rachel,
I have several different cameras -a total of 6!-. Got my first one in 2012 and have just added more. I like Bushnell, my first one in 2012 just died this summer, but my newer ones are still going strong. I have had 6 Brownings and only 1 is still working, most died after a year-right after the warranty was over. No real tricks but if you can find game trails and set them up to face them you should have some luck, I check for tracks in the snow. Half of mine are set up for 30 second video, the others for multiple shot still pictures-. I have 2 others that are SpyPoint, these come with their own data plan-mine are Verizon but you can get ATT. I put them in areas that are tough to reach or in areas where there are lots o ticks. They only take still shots and only up to 2 per occurance but they send them directly to your phone. Up to 100 pics per month with no monthly charge, if you get more they will be on the micro SD card but won't send. It is like opening a gift every time I look at the pictures, I get some huge bears! good luck
Gone Astray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 12:46 PM   #116  

Good afternoon! Just finished lunch a few minutes ago. Have a load of laundry in the dryer and another in the washer. Will go for a power walks and run errands in a few minutes. 🌲❤️☃️😷🤶😁🎅🏻
Old 12-13-2021, 01:24 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 170/170/159

I lost half pound last week. Better than I thought.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 02:28 PM   #118  

Good afternoon again! Yangtzer, congrats on the loss!! Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. Have some things I need to mail. ☃️🎅🏻😁🤶😷🌲❤️
Old 12-13-2021, 04:03 PM   #119  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to everyone!
WI up .4, but what can you expect on a pizza and beer Sunday???
WO yep went to the gym kicking and screaming all the way down the hill, but I did it.

I am going to try and make sugar free gummy bears. Anyone ever try making them? Tip? Tricks?
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 04:10 PM   #120  

Good morning! November went by so fast! 😁❤️😷🍀
joe210 is offline   Reply With Quote