Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-30-2021, 09:12 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up December 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 12:35 AM   #2  

Good morning! November went by so fast! 😁❤️😷🍀
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 02:33 AM   #3  

Default December 2021

Hi!

Diana: Thanks, again and again, for starting a new thread...

Joe: I was in a "biggest loser" type group once. I thought maybe it was a lot easier for the guys to lose large amounts of weight than the girls... I also think it is easier to lose wt. when you are younger (generally speaking...) Anyway, I am thinking about 5 pounds a month... The most important thing is that the number goes down. Sometimes it is a psychological thing that I want to get below a certain number, so a couple pounds will really satisfy me. I really want to learn to cook healthier and use more spices and herbs... ...Oh, isn't it nice that this group accepts "panda bears"?

My workout was good yesterday...I biked, swam and did exercises. I am starting to stair step...HoHo. Maybe in a few months I'll be able to run up and down the stairs... My diet was a tad off with an asiago bagel, mint chocolates and half a pumpkin yogurt... I really should have checked the calories before I ate the mints. And I should have just taken a couple out of the bag and put the rest in the basement. And with the bagel, I ate half...and then I ate the other half... I should try to be more vigilant with stuff that has sugar in it...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:59 AM   #4  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 12-01-2021, 09:43 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie I agree about November and 2021!

Teri This time of year is really difficult with sugar.

Steps from yesterday: 4500

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 1

Psalms 150:6

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

The battle wasn't won yet, but Henry felt it was close. He looked better, felt better, and had a more positive attitude. Life was so much more fun, now that he was thinner. All the really hard times were behind him, and he felt his future was pretty bright. God had certainly been good to him. Every day, Henry took time out to thank God for all He had done. Henry didn't know what he'd done to deserve such great blessings, but he wasn't going to question it too much. With God's help, he had been able to do what he could never do before: lose weight!

Today's thought: God's helping me be both lighter of body and lighter of spirit!
Old 12-01-2021, 10:26 AM   #6  

Hi all! Just had a shower. Will put a load of laundry in soon. 😁🎅🏻🍀😷🤶❤️
Old 12-01-2021, 12:21 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to everyone, how are you all feeling today?
WI up .4
WO yeah done, 35 min treadmill alternating jogging/power walking then 30 min strength training using the machines today. I concentrated on my abs, moves I hate doing but necessary.
Teri I can so relate to the eating. Last night I found some fudge leftover from my working at the fair in the freezer...of course I ate that, then found 3 mini Hersey bars...yep ate those. Then I moved to a handful of fritos. I don't know what comes over me sometimes. Now healthy cooking using more spices is something I can really get into! I love Indian spices, asian spice blends and some, well most mexican spice blends. I can sub out rice with cauliflower rice if I am over on calories in a given day. I also use healthy noodle in place of pasta for the same reasons.

Diana thank you for today's devotion. God's helping me be both lighter of body and lighter of spirit! This really spoke to me today as I realized now that I am off all the medication that made me so sick for most of this year my spirit is soaring and it feels wonderful.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 04:39 PM   #8  

Good evening! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Have a load of laundry in the dryer and one in the washer. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 12-01-2021, 10:31 PM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Nancy I worked on abs today, too.

Total Approx 1720 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (540 Calories)
2 protein bars 540 calories

Dinner (870 Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 600 calories
later protein bar 270 calories ( I didn't need this )

Exercise:
50 minute walk & Denise Austin's Standing Ab workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-02-2021, 12:57 AM   #10  

Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will go to bed in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 12-02-2021, 07:30 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangtzer Gangster, I like to make sure I get fiber in naturally......miller's bran in my cereal, etc.

I forgot to post yesterday! I took in 1600 calories the day before and I took in easily about 2200 calories yesterday. I had errands in the city and treated myself at a self-serve frozen yogurt place where you can a have a choice of all those delicious toppings.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., recumbent bike.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:42 AM   #12  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 12,006

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 2

Philippians 3:14

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

When he was young. Luke always came in last. He was never more than an average student; he had never succeeded much in anything he had done. That all changed when he decided to lose weight. He realized that much of his problem was a lousy self-image. He knew he could succeed, even if no one else believed it. He would prove it to himself, if nothing else. His pastor had given a sermon called, 'Be everything you can be,' and Luke was going to give it a shot. God didn't create losers. With God's help, Luke knew he could win. Nothing would stop him now. At long last, Luke was on the road to victory.

Today's thought: I will try to keep my sight on what I want to be soon!
Old 12-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #13  

Default December 2021

Hi!

Hope that you all are doing great and that you ate healthy at Thanksgiving...

Nancy: You have been really "great" about delaying gratification with that fudge. What a temptation (at least for me). There are a lot of herbs and spices that are supposed to decrease inflammation...

I did exercises and biked and swam yesterday. Diet was okay. I need to be careful around dark chocolate covered almonds and pumpkin yogurt and cereal with dried strawberries. I had a roast beef snacker sandwich yesterday. Oh, I made an egg salad sandwich this am. I have not had that in a really long time. I read that egg yokes are good for you...so I thought maybe I should have one occasionally instead of just egg whites...Oh, I have been adding greens to my sandwiches.

Oh, I have not bought any of those half-gal or quart and 1/2 sized containers of ice cream in 2 months. (My fav. was low fat denali.) I don't think I have bought any frappes either, but I could be wrong... This is why my wt. has changed.

Well, I need to get to my exercises...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:09 AM   #14  

Good morning again! Woke up earlier today and was feeling sick. Decided to stay home from work. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️🎅🏻🤶
Old 12-02-2021, 09:37 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Good morning. I didn't do well yesterday. Once you let yourself go for a while, it's hard to get back on track. I'll try to do better today.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote