Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-16-2021, 07:35 PM   #151  

Good evening again! Had supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Watching Jeopardy now. 😁❤️☃️🤶🌲🎅🏻😷
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 11:22 PM   #152  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1620 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (560 Calories)
2 protein bars 560 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
earlier popcorn 250 calories (DH was helping a friend so dinner was later than normal)
seared scallops 250 calories
riced zucchini/yellow squash 50 calories
pole beans 50 calories
banana slices with pudding 150 calories

Exercise:
45 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 05:13 AM   #153  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🎅🏻🌲😷☃️🤶❤️
Old 12-17-2021, 07:25 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter, yes we use a great big scrabble board with wooden tiles. Really worth the investment of a large board; we use it so much. Will do some cleaning today as tomorrow night hubbie and I are hosting two others for scrabble. Should be fun.

I took in 1500 and 1700 calories the past few days. I am going to try something different for a few weeks. I think I should focus on exercise more. So, I am going to give myself a break from focusing on calories and see how that goes. I really really need to get a better exercise regime......more consistency and duration.

Today's Plan: 20-30 minutes of any exercise.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 07:46 AM   #155  

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning,
We had a nice day for December yesterday, it was sunny and in the 40's but we have 8-12 inches of snow coming tomorrow. Snow blowing is not my favorite thing. I used to have someone plow me out, but I was dependent on them showing up whenever, sometimes it would be days after a storm so I would have to shovel. DBF told me I should have a snow blower, told me how much fun it is, well NOT! I hate snow blowing back in my face. It is electric start and my driveway is flat, but I just hate it., It takes 12 passes to clear my double wide driveway -yes I count down as I go. Usually less than 20 minutes, still hate it.

When there is a task I do not like , i put it off as long as I can, Recently I started timing these tasks and I realized many of them take less than 10 minutes: changing bedding, folding wash, etc, snowblowing takes 30-40 minutes. Kind of takes the wind out of my procrastination.

I am sticking to program 1000% and trying to get in more steps every day. One of my MO's is to screw up then say I am not going to get on the scale until I have lost weight, so I am forcing myself to get on the scale every morning. Today showed I am up a lb, I know this isn't body weight, there is no way, so it has to be either water retention or just undigested food. Not letting it derail me like i would other times. I know i will have a nice drop in a day or so. On a few occasions i have felt hungry; I had a WW leader tell is it is the body's way of saying, " Send down food or I will have to burn my fat. " I really like that and I smile when I feel a little hunger.

Next here is to do my physical therapy, then my dog is also doing PT, shower and get errands run.
Have a great day.
Ann
Gone Astray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:37 AM   #156  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps from yesterday: 9,892

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 17

1 Corinthians 9:24
Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Todd wasn't getting anywhere with his diet. It was on and off, at best. He just couldn't stick to it. He'd never been good at discipline and conditioning. How many times had he been kicked off high school teams for not practicing? He just didn't have the killer instinct. He didn't want to win badly enough. We'll have difficulty losing weight if our heart isn't really in it. If we're going to run the race for weight loss, then we need to be serious about winning it. Pray that God will strengthen both your heart and body, so that when the race is finished, you'll receive the prize.

Today's thought: Help me remember that I'm not just running away from fat, but that I'm running toward God's design of who I should be!
Old 12-17-2021, 09:40 AM   #157  

Default December 2021

Hello, Good Morning!

Gone Astray...I think about your moose... We have bear around. Once one walked into local Sears and made national news... I had a family member encounter one biking. But those occurrences are once in a blue moon. I saw a coyote--twice...once crossing the road when I was driving at night and the tail of one in the woods in the backyard...Oh, on a hike, someone pointed out their paw prints...

Nancy: Hope your FIL is doing fine... I did without a cellphone for many years. Whenever I needed help, I offered to pay someone a few dollars to use their phone...and it worked out. I have had a tablet for a couple of years. It is really nice because it powers up so much faster than the laptop... But I can see how you might like be connected all the time to the WWW if you are out of the home a lot of the time...

Yangzter: I like backstroke the best, because my face is out of the water, and I can wear my glasses (to see). If I don't have my glasses on, I snub people. I wear goggles for freestyle. I have read that you can buy these rubbery lenses that you can stick in your goggles. I never looked into it seriously... When I was young, I once swam with my contacts with goggles and lost one, but someone found it in the shallow water. Lucky me...

CieCie: Who do you want to MC Jeopardy?

Rachel: I find that certain things work for a while, and then they don't...like it gets too rigid. I wish that I could just eat spontaneously and lose wt. and keep it off.

Hi Diana!

I only biked on Wednesday. I biked, swam and exercised yesterday. Diet has been a bit off the past 3 days... a frappe was a problem one day, and Hershey's kisses another and cookies another... It could be a lot worse. At least I can remember what I ate...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 10:46 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

quick update. My covid result came out negative.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 01:57 PM   #159  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to all
WI down a few oz's today
WO at home 50 min kickboxing and strength training.

Hello to all, just a quick fly by today. Diet ok, but we are planning a pizza lunch/dinner today. I planned for it.

Oh I splurged for Christmas. DH and I do not buy for each other just because if we want something we just go get it LOL. However I saw this LEVO II machine on facebook. So I splurged and bought it. I am making some infused garlic/rosemary/basil infused butter. Once it is done then I am going to run the butter one more time and make Ghee. Of course you have to strain out any residue milk solids but that is ok. But with infused flavors I will have to keep it in the frig. If it works out well we can use it on Christmas

yangtzer glad you came back negative
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 07:53 PM   #160  

Good night all! I want Mayim to host Jeopardy! Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands both ways. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁☃️😷❤️🤶🎅🏻🌲
Old 12-17-2021, 10:31 PM   #161  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1450 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (560 Calories)
2 protein bars 560 calories

Dinner ( 580 Calories)
riced zucchini/yellow squash sauteed 100 calories
Evol chicken enchilada bake 380 calories
pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
CS 823 Stretch & Strengthen Lower Body

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-18-2021, 12:01 AM   #162  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. BUSY DAY TOMORROW! 😁❤️☃️🎅🏻🤶😷🌲
Old 12-18-2021, 05:54 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter, Yay on the negative Covid test

Well, yesterday I had such grand plans for exercise. I did nothing. For exercise, that is. I was busy with daily activities (some cleaning, etc.) so that counts, I guess. But I'm hoping to get some formal exercise going. I know I won't get much done today with caring for parents and entertaining tonight (hosting scrabble tonight). I'm in such a funk concerning my weight. Just not terribly motivated right now. I will focus on at least maintaining throughout the next few weeks.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:14 AM   #164  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁☃️😷🤶🌲🎅🏻❤️
Old 12-18-2021, 07:44 AM   #165  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel Maintaining during the holidays is a good thing. I don't know how big your house is but have you tried house walking? You can track your steps with house walking. How about a Cubii Jr?

yangtzer That's great news!

Nancy Let us know how the infused butter turns out.

Ciecie I bet you are really busy at work right now!

Steps from yesterday: 6,296

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 18

Matthew 6:21
'For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.'

Grady thought he was pretty smart, hiding the chocolate bars beside his bed. He would do well on his diet during the day, but at night he would go wild eating chocolate. Every day he would talk a good game, saying how much he really wanted to be thinner, but when the lights went out at night, he would undo all his fine talk by sneaky, fattening action. When he was caught, Grady merely shrugged it off, saying he wouldn't do it again. The next night, Grady fell asleep with chocolate thick on his breath. Actions often do speak louder than words. Where our treasure is-that is, what's really important to us-there will our hearts and actions be, also.

Today's thought: Make my diet important enough to me to keep me from temptation!