Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-20-2021, 11:04 PM   #196  

Good night! Slept until 12:00 today. Will be going to bed in a few minutes. 😁🌲🎅🏻🤶😁😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 08:19 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter, I have cravings in the afternoon and before bedtime! Just need to plan better! What are you doing for Christmas?? I will get together at Mom & Dad's with family on Christmas Eve.

Took in 1395 calories yesterday.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber vit/min/cal supp., recumbent bike.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 08:54 AM   #198  

Good morning! Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁☃️🎅🏻🌲🤶😷❤️
Old 12-21-2021, 09:13 AM   #199  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel Good job on your day.

Steps from yesterday: 5,381

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 21

2 Corinthians 2:14
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Rose was hoping for some miracle to appear in her Christmas stocking. Another year was almost gone, and she hadn't lost any weight. Each year she swore things would be different, but nothing ever changed. Rose just didn't have any commitment at all. She knew no one would lose the weight for her, but she kept hoping it would melt away on its own. Dreaming won't make our weight disappear. We need to take positive steps on our own. However, we have God to help us. He will carry us when we are too weak to continue, and He will encourage us when we feel depressed and hopeless. God offers us victory in the face of failure. Accept God's help, and a miracle will indeed happen.

Today's thought: I know what I need to do to lose weight, and with God's help I will do it!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 09:38 AM   #200  

Default December 2021

Good Morning!

CieCie: Glad you made it safe and sound... Flying is very exciting. How do you feel about it?//I saw the new West Side Story. I liked it a lot. But I did not care for the beginning. The movie is about gangs and violence, and it has parts that are very depressing. The music was wonderful. There's a scene where the Puerto Rican girls are dancing in the streets at an intersection and a group of people surround them. It is pretty amazing. ...A group of black children come out and dance. Rita Moreno was great...and she even sang. There is more dialog and explanations in this version. Anyway, I look forward to seeing it again on tv.

Joe: I don't know what pie I like the best...there are so many. The last pie I made was cherry crumble with walnuts...very good. My mom used to make really good peach pies and apple pies. Once I made a pecan peach cream cheese pie...Yum! Key lime and lemon pies are great. So is strawberry pie. I have been having pie instead of cake for my birthday. What do you like? I don't have pie very often, and I usually prefer homemade...//Hope that buffet was good. I find if I fill my plate with raw veggies and very small amounts of other stuff at a buffet, I feel stuffed, but I don't gain weight...What do you like at the buffet?

Nancy: Congratulations on selling 2 paintings!//If you get a scrabble game, get a scrabble dictionary, too or have a tablet at hand to look up words...

Gone Astray: You are doing great! Have a nice trip!

Rachel: Sounds like you had a healthy day yesterday. I have food cravings when I have cereal as a meal, even though I add some walnuts. It just does not satisfy me like a small burger... I am drinking some fresh lemonade with stevia to try to suppress my appetite. I think it helps, but I think that it is hard on your teeth.

Yesterday, I did the efflexor 10 minutes and I biked and did water walking. I also did some exercises including stair stepping. It is getting easier... Diet was a bit off with buttered popcorn, dilly bar, etc. But it could be much worse. When I get like this, I don't want to jump on the scale...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:06 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

I binged again last night. Today's a new day!
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:53 AM   #202  

Good morning again! Teri, I have no problem flying. My brother, niece and I ran errands today. 😁☃️❤️🤶😷🌲🎅🏻
Old 12-21-2021, 09:56 PM   #203  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

yangtzer I hope today was better for you.

I snacked and ate too much today. Approx 2000 calories. No workout for the day. I spent the day packing for our mini vacation. We will leave tomorrow and return Sunday. I should have internet access while I'm away.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-21-2021, 10:20 PM   #204  

Good night all! My brother, sister-in-law and I went out to supper and to my nephew’s swim meet. His team won!😁☃️❤️🤶😷🌲🎅🏻
Old 12-22-2021, 04:18 AM   #205  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, may you have a wonderful mini-vacation and a Blessed Christmas !

Ciecie, sounds like you're having a grand time!

I took in 1500 calories yesterday. Getting ready to host Christmas Eve over at Mom and Dad's. Cleaning and organizing and prepping and planning and wrapping and getting Mom's hair done (and mine too!), vacuuming, dusting, decorating, polishing, the list goes on! But we're all looking forward to getting together. It's worth the work

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., situps, recumbent bike, stretches.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 07:35 AM   #206  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you, Rachel.

Steps from yesterday: 5,179

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 22

Philippians 3:13
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.

Wendy had a hard time putting her past behind her. Christmas had been torture for her as a child. Everyone would talk about 'poor' Wendy, who was fat and awkward. Everyone always picked on her, and they never let her eat the things she wanted. Every single person had some sage bit of advice for her. Even though things had changed a lot in the past couple of years, she still dreaded the holidays. She was trim and svelte, and no one could do anything but admire her, and still it was hard. Old demons die hard. Dieting requires much more than physical transformation. It also calls for emotional healing, and the one sure source for that is God.

Today's thought: The past is fast fading away. I'm headed for a trimmer me!
Old 12-22-2021, 09:53 AM   #207  

Default December 2021

Hi!

Nancy: I should have heeded your words about salty buttered popcorn. I was up 1 1/5 pounds the next day... Something to avoid...

I did the efflexor, biked and swam yesterday. I also did some exercises. I am still struggling some with diet. This time it was chocolate and jelly beans... I need to make some healthy food.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 09:56 AM   #208  

Good morning! Rachel, I’m having a good time. Had breakfast. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😁❤️🤶🌲🎅🏻😷☃️
Old 12-22-2021, 06:45 PM   #209  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!
Whew what a few days huh???
btw Terri, I think I will keep popcorn on my naughty list and only allow myself a treat about 1x per months if that

WI did not hop on today after a gain of 1.5 yesterday and a few late snacks last night
WO I did workout at home today. HIIT, Kickboxing, strength and ab/core....about 65 min total

So I know you have all heard my 'whoa is me' whine this past year. Well since I am no longer taking the injections that gave me all those side effects. Then the two weeks where I was pretty much psychotic with a 2x day pill and those last few days on that drug when the Dr. pulled the plug, if he hadn't I would have. Ok long story will get shorter LOL.
It is legal to purchase recreational marijuana here. I have been looking into the CBD aspect for the pain of my arthritis. So experimenting. I have now infused some MCT oil with the flower that is primarily CBDa until heated then becomes CBD. Next will infuse that oil with some others that do not contain the cbda compound. Then some warming essential oil and I will have 'trauma oil'. I see my Dr. mid January and will let him know the progress. CBD does not contain the psychotropics that THC is known for. However you can purchase a blend of the two should you want. This has been a lot of reading and I will keep doing more!

I have everything ready that I can prep before hand for Christmas eve and Christmas day dinners. Now I just need to finish some deep cleaning and I feel good about going into a new year!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:48 PM   #210  

Good night all! Went to dinner theater tonight with my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece. Had a great time!😁☃️🌲❤️🤶🎅🏻😷