Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-31-2021, 08:39 AM   #271  

Default December 2021

Hi!

Anyone doing anything special for New Year's Eve?

Ho, ho, ho, I ordered a new Grisham book from the library...

Nancy: I found a free YouTube video of the PBS show Frontline about CBD. There was a vignette about a child with intractable epilepsy being "freed" from their disease as well as other people with debilitating pain, PTSD, anxiety, etc. getting help. It also told about the problem people encounter when they cross state borders, even though they have an MD's prescription. In my state, I think it costs a million dollars to get a license to open a business...I don't know much about it.

Diana: Thanks for the info about the Biltmore. I MUST look up the chocolate part.

I sound like a broken record. I biked, and exercised, including wt. lifting. I really miss the pool... I can't wait to get my car fixed, so I can go swimming... Diet is okay. A few too many oatmeal cookies. I am back drinking almond milk. I can now really taste the almonds. It is weird how it tastes different. The oat milk I drank had a lot more fat in it, omega 3's...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 09:13 AM   #272  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Getting us started: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/wei...ml#post5444804
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 09:17 AM   #273  

Good morning again! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. Have my second load of laundry in the washer right now. 😁❤️🍾🎊🎉😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 09:34 AM   #274  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps from yesterday: 7,749

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 31

Ecclesiastes 9:7
Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.

There will come a day when the diet is truly over. We must endure until that day with a strong spirit and an earnest desire to please the Lord. We have been blessed with much, and in some cases, too much. God has been good to give, and He will be equally good to help take away. Remember the Lord every step of your diet. Call upon Him for strength, for comfort, for hope, and for courage. He will hear you, and He will be sure to answer you. In time, you will come to that day, not too distant, when you can eat your bread with joy and without guilt, drink and make merry, and stand confident and proud that you have indeed glorified your Lord.

Today's thought: I will be a conqueror, through the mighty love of God.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 09:44 AM   #275  

Hi all! Love today’s devotional!😁🍾❤️😷🎉
Old 12-31-2021, 11:58 AM   #276  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana3271 Thank you for getting the new thread going.

Holding a steady pattern today on weight. Same as yesterday which surprises me. Last night brown & haley binge last night. 2 cookies and 6 almond roca pieces. Yikes. But that was better than several adult beverages I really wanted.
WO nothing today other than shovel snow.....again. Please let it rain this weekend and melt all this white (not) fun stuff. I would like to drive my car out of the garage.

See you all in the new year. Stay safe tonight, better yet celebrate at home with a good book/movie and snuggle near the fire.

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 01:54 PM   #277  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands early this afternoon. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😁🎉😷🎊❤️🍾