UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2002, 05:40 AM   #286  
Theres no stopping me now

Congratulations BPB, I'm sure the references will come through with no problems.

The panto was "pure dead brillant" (Glasgow speak of great), had the Krankies, Christian and half the cast of take the high road in it, but was still pure dead brillant. You probably have very little idea of who these people are, think they are very localised 'entertainers'

Today I need to wrap the familys presents, the boys are all done. Run to the Co op and pick up a bottle of Gin for my FIL - how did I manage to forget him ??? And get some glitter to make reindeer food.

Am eating like there is no tomorrow as well
Old 12-24-2002, 08:09 AM   #287  
Phat Chick

Take the High Road - I used to love watching that. Can't remember any of the names, but I do remember the nosey old "hag" of the village, she was excellent.

Damage limitation in earnest - first time back to the gym today after a week of illness - did 50 mins in the gym and then did an aqua run class straight after. If the gym was open on Christmas and Boxing Day, I would be there

Not sure if I am going back to WW after Christmas - the price is going up, I have two sets of the points books, the eating out guide, the shopping guide, the calculator and the database.....methinks I will do it on my own for a while and put 4.75 in my jar each week. I have also promised to faithfully join the weekly weigh-in thread. What do you think? Am I right in assuming that Posy "did her own thing" - I don't recall her mentioning any clubs/organisation, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by BigPhatBooty; 12-24-2002 at 08:12 AM.
Old 12-24-2002, 01:01 PM   #288  
Wahey a loss this wk!!!!!

Have decided that over the festivities that I'll exercise if I feel like it. I missed yesterday and haven't done any today. Mind you will have to work off tomorrows treat of gateau. I am trying to save calories from yesterday and today so that I can eat the gateau within my limitations. But I think I deserve a treat once in a while. And tomorrow will be the only day that I end up really off track.

Here's to a hopeful small gain in the new year
Old 12-24-2002, 01:43 PM   #289  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Take the high road, I used to watch that when my kids were tiny and before the were even born. My friend was quite taken with the vicar in it....sounds like it was a great panto Carol

Well apart from hoovering downstairs (which I can't do at the moment as all my family are napping) I think I am all ready for Christmas. I ran out quickly this morning for some last food bits, I have cleaned bathrooms, and have a load of laundry to fold. I have even baked a low fat angel food pineapple upside down cake, give pat on back to self! LOL!
Hope all of your days are going as smoothly as mine. I'm sure Father Christmas is well on his way to England as we speak. I wonder if I flashed a very fat leg at him, if he'd stop and pick me up on the way?
Right, everyone have a fantastic day tomorrow, enjoy everything, even if it's food, cos I know we'll all be back on track by the New Year if not sooner....
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:45 PM   #290  

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Old 12-24-2002, 03:42 PM   #291  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well..the spirit of christmas bit me on the arse last night and i went shopping and bought a Turkey..Large Toblerone.. Cadbury's chocolate bars (raspberry and orange flavoured one's)not tried those before..christmas cake..mince pies..choccie biscuits etc, need i go on me and hubby ate 2 100g bars of choc last night and i'm eating a 100g bar now as i type this looks like my good intentions have gone for the next couple of day's..not exercised since Friday either mainly due to the fact that my hubby's ex (the witch) has started harrassing us again and i've been feeling a bit depressed..i'm over it now and will deal with her when the time comes instead of letting her ruin our christmas i'm going to make a huge trifle for tomorrow and enjoy it..like some of the rest of you i'll worry about the consequence's in 2003!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLS
Old 12-24-2002, 03:58 PM   #292  
Theres no stopping me now

Merry Christmas to all FCUK and all lukers

Am just quickly tidying up before the big man in red pays us a visit tonight. Steven is hoovering his room - I believe in training them young - then all I need to do is iron mine and Rays clothes for tomorrow - we are off out forChristmas Dinner.

After that we need to set everything out, once my angels are asleep that is.

Merry Christmas to one and all, and to all a good night

Carol
Old 12-24-2002, 04:11 PM   #293  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

All the very best to each and every one of you, without you I would not have come this far! I really mean that!!
have a good one eat drink and be merry, we can deal with it in 2003, TQ.
Old 12-24-2002, 06:03 PM   #294  
Phat Chick

Quote:
Originally posted by Smiling Sal
Merry Christmas to all FCUK and all lukers
Ain't it amazing how your eyes can juggle letters.....nearly thought Sal was trying to get banned

Merry Christmas to you all
Old 12-25-2002, 11:20 AM   #295  
diva of the diet

Happy Christmas Day everyone!!

Well the dinner has been eaten, the dishes have been done so its just the tv/pc or family games from now on. roll out the Baileys !!
Old 12-25-2002, 03:42 PM   #296  
Gym'll fix it!!

@ BPB..i did a second take myself and i ain't had a drink yet my dinner is still in the oven..be a few hours before we eat..hope you all are having a great day Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2002, 07:31 AM   #297  
Phat Chick

Unhappy

Guess who spent all day nursing a sick hubby, driving to A&E at 9pm and got home at 5am after hubby was admitted. Will update when more time, on way out back to hospital.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:28 AM   #298  
Wahey a loss this wk!!!!!

Sorry to hear that BPB. Hope he is ok.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:51 AM   #299  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

BPB, hope hubby gets all fixed at the hospital today and is back home with you soon. Spending Christmas with being ill is horrible for everyone in the house I reckon. I had an emergency room run two years back when we first moved here, it was today actually, Boxing Day! Hubby had severe chest pains and I ended up driving him to the nearest hospital fifteen miles away. I hit a deer on the way which took out my headlight (it was nighttime) and I was so traumatised I sat on the road crying with hubby grasping at his chest, asking me to please take him to the ER! Thankfully they sorted him all out, he wasn't having a heart attack, although I still can't drive down this bit of road without muttering "please don't run out here deers" to myself and driving at 20mph, which really makes alll the cars behind me rather P.O'ed.
So...it's Boxing Day, although it's not celebrated here. All the shops are open, everything's on sale and I am debating on going out to fight the crowds. We had snow fall yesterday, the first white Christmas since 69, we just had about a covering, but it's frozen over night so all the roads are icy and horrible, it's blooming cold out, wind chill of 21 degrees Brrrrrr....
Had a nice, very nice cozy stay at home Christmas Day, (ate too much of course). How was all of your days?
Right, am off to at least clear the paths of ice so no one falls (cos it hurts).
Have a great day everyone.
Old 12-26-2002, 12:32 PM   #300  
diva of the diet

Hi UKFC's, I have spent the day doing a famous five jig saw, well at least it kept me busy and I didn't eat all the chocs!! (a lot but not all!!)
Hope you are all having a good time. i have just poured myself a glass of wine and so i thought i would come on here and drink to your health, cheers everyone!!
Closed Thread