Old 08-09-2006, 08:12 AM   #211  
oh to be this graceful

S/C/G: 293/270/160

Height: 5'9''

Oh I almost fprgot Danielle, though i don't think you can do this in town When my neighbor lost his job a couple of months ago he would have loud drunken parties almost every night, so after about 2-3 weeks of this I would set off a fire cracker to let him know it was a bit too loud, I do work graveyard shift. after a couple of firecracker he knew to turn down the music or I would be mowing the lawn early early early, okay maybe 5am is a bit extreme for mowing ther lawn but wow did it work. I have a personal name for this guy " Bubblehead" though I almost called it to his face once. He just doesn't get that I moved to the country to get away from the noise, well he does now or his hangovers can't handle my ole mower heehee.
Anna
okay i have to get laundry done today, any onel else?

Aqua, how is your liquid diet going and how are you doing girl?

Melissa sorry to hear about the fish, never heard of the "flavor of love " before. maybe someone can clue me in one that one
flawlesscube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #212  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

Danielle - I'm so, so sorry about that awful neighbor. On top of being an a**hole he's a liar too. I really hate that you don't even have the option of getting out of your lease. I guess you should just keep complaining they get loud and do whatever you can do on your end. It sucks though. I'm really sorry.
Planned VS trip? Good for you! I think I'll celebrate being in the 100s by going there. I'll wait until their end of the year semi-annual sale. Although I really, really hope to be in the 170 - 180 range at the most by then. I have an extra motivation. When I saw the doctor at 250 she advised me not to even try getting pregnant until I lost about 80 pounds. I think the sexy underwear will speed up the baby making process.
I started my reality tv addiction with Real World 1 also. It's become a tad too racy for me over the years though. Good gracious, I'm starting to feel old too.

Anna - I missed the follow up show. Dang it! I kept hoping they'd do one. I'll have to look for it. More than anything I really wanted to see Ralphie, the comedian, keep his weight off. He was just so, so sweet. I'm glad you were pleased with your vacation.

Melissa - How old are your girls? Are they really sad over the fish? I missed the episode of Flavor of Love when someone poo'd on the floor. Oh man! I hate I missed it! He's just the craziest.

Aqua - Any news yet?

I have seen one or two episodes of The Biggest Loser. I think I'll tune in this season, along with Celebrity Fit Club. They will probably motivate me and help me to stay focused. I'd heard that a second season of Flavor of Love was going to start up this year. I'll have to look it up and see when it's supposed to happen.
I can't believe he chose Hoopz! It was obvious the girl wasn't even into him. Even though she was the prettiest (IMO), so I guess I can see why he'd choose her. I think it would have been hilarious if he'd chosen New York the nut though. Could you imagine how great the follow up shows would have been. She's nuts + He's nuts = great show!

Well, ladies I'm off. I'll be checking in soon.
Amany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:41 AM   #213  

Didn't see your post Anna.

Flavor of Love is like a much sicker version of The Bachelor. And Flavor Flav is the "prize". Ha, ha, ha...
Old 08-09-2006, 08:51 AM   #214  
oh to be this graceful

Funny Amanda about Flav. I love VC also but last time I went into the store it was filled with so much perfume ugh my asthma couldn't take it. Thank god for computers and magazines heehee. anyways, off to the dishes
Anna
Old 08-09-2006, 08:53 AM   #215  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

Hey ladies. Just dropping in real quick. Uh oh, Danielle, I see another thing we have in common. I love, love, LURVE LOST!!!! My goodness, I can not wait for the season to come back. It is the best show on TV in my opinion. I am on pins and needles to find out what is going to happen with Jack, Kate and Sawyer. Thank goodness for Sayeed. Oh, I cannot wait! We will have to talk about things when it starts back up.

Flavor of love. Ugh! I can barely look at Flavor Flav let alone watch these beautiful women fawn over him. Ugh! He is just Ugh! I have nothing more to say!

Celebrity Fit Club on the other hand, I love. I pretty much missed the last season with Tempest and Countess. I would have loved to have seen it. They put virtually everything out on DVD, I wish they would do it for that show. Is that one lady on there again? The Snapple lady? Anybody repeating? Who is the bad attitude this season? There is usually always some hothead or quirky person to keep the ratings going I guess. I know these are typically B-List actors, but it does take some guts to get on national tv and let everyone see how much they weigh and how they fail sometimes. I mean even if we go to weight watchers our weight ups and downs are done pretty confidentially. I don't know if I could do it, so I have to give them their kudos!

Well, I gotta run. I will see you ladies later.

Elycia
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:59 AM   #216  

Elycia and Danielle, I am sorry to tell you this. I think I heard that Lost was going to to be on a 13 week hiatus during the normal season. I could be wrong, but I think thats what someone said on the radio.

Elycia, I think you described Flav perfectly. "Ugh!"
Old 08-09-2006, 09:23 AM   #217  
just me

S/C/G: 320/294/145

Height: 5'7

Hey ladies, i just wrote this loooooong thing and it got erased so yeah you get the shot one. lol. okay flav is badass and the gold diggers are the problem lol but yeah the whole thing with her doing on the stairs...nuh uh...just **** no. and then the fight within the firls 5 mins? that was funny. i was waiting for extensions and tracks to come flying out!

Melissa- my major is zoology and i'm considering vet school. if i dont go to vet school then i'm going to have to get my masters. it really sucks but it seems like nowadays to get a good job and get paid good you not only need a college degree but a masters too. all i can really say is i hope that it goes fast.

i really want to get out of the USA. ive come to realize this isnt my place to live. everything from the people to the way of living is just not me. it seems everyone is soooo tense and frustrated. i want to live on the beach and have a more relaxed environment. that mainly why i'm going to australia...well that and to see if anything is going to come of me and this guy. i guess that part is kinda stupid but as he says i know more about him than he knows about himself. but its mainly to see if i could live in his town so i'm not moving somewhere and being all by myself. okay anyways i have my final today so i'm going to go study. talk to ya'll tonight when i can relax and chill
brat_61886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:33 AM   #218  

Good luck on your final Melissa. It would be cool to live in another country. Even if you decided to come back years later, it's still a good idea to try it. I also like a more laid back environment. I'm not ready to flee the country though! I want to live down south. I plan on spending a 8 days in Arkansas during the Christmas holiday. Oh, I can't wait!!
Old 08-09-2006, 09:36 AM   #219  

Oops! I meant Brat. Sorry...
Old 08-09-2006, 10:01 AM   #220  
oh to be this graceful

Brat that sounds beautiful moving there and having a friend there also which could possibly be more how romantic. I see the incentive you have now. Good luck on your finals. I hear you on the college vs. good job . grantyed I only have my associates degree but I hope some day to continue on although in my field ( nursing) 2 and 4 year diplomas don't make a difference unless your in management. again all the luck on your tests.
Anna
Old 08-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #221  

Hello ladies!

I skimmed through the posts, and I'm sorry it took so long to get back for all of those who were so worried.

I called the doctor, and spoke to his nurse. She said she would tell the doctor everything I told her, but he didn't call me back (yet). All she said is that it could be a lot of things. I hope he calls back today. I don't want to be a big over exaggerated worry wart, but I would hate to think if it was a blood clot or something. The procedure was quite a simple procedure in terms of heart surgery, but there can always be strange complications down the road. I did sleep better last night though.

From what I read about it, some people have to get it done again because it deosn't completely solve the problem. It is possible my heart has been going back into an arrythmia, but it feels different so I don't recognize it.
AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:24 AM   #222  

Was it yesterday when you spoke to the nurse Aqua? If so, don't wait for her to call you back. Call her. It's quite possible that it's nothing, but bug them until you know that for sure. Please get some rest in the mean time.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:26 AM   #223  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

hello ladies. just checking in. I finally found out again how to get to this group I hope everyone has a good day.
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:27 AM   #224  
oh to be this graceful

Aqua

Glad to se your back. although i wish that doc would call for you. you feeling any better?
Anna

Missed your post Kenya, Glad to see you found your way. how you been doing?
Old 08-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #225  

I slept a lot better last night. I have kind of a tight feeling/shortness of breath thing going on still. I'm a lot less winded though. For several days I didn't have the energy to do anything.
AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote