Old 08-19-2006, 08:25 PM   #436  
just me

S/C/G: 320/294/145

Height: 5'7

OMG ladies!!!!!!! i feel so left out. ya'll have posted so much i cant read it all!!!!!!!!!! i'm only online for like 30 more mins and then i gotta go back to my grandparents house! so no comp. but if anyone wants to email me [email protected] use it. i can check it on my phone. nothing new really. had to go to the dentist and my mouth still hurts 3 days later. oh well when i'm back for more than a few hours ill give catch up with everyone. ya'll rock!!!!!!!
brat_61886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 08:27 PM   #437  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Good Evening Ladies
I think a new thread will be fine Jest let us know what it is so we can find it. I dont know about everyone else But I would LOve for BOb to come visit me. I have the Biggest looser Dvd I need to drag it out and try itMy DH thought I was crazy when I asked for it for xmas. Didnt do any exercise today I have been cleaning and then spent 2 hrs in the mall getting kids ready for school on Wed. Then we had to go to wally world to finish. My Kids have to have uniforms and it does make it alot easier But still drive me crazy looking for all they need. Havnt gotten but two of my six bottles of water in today been so busy. I picked me up a ww chicken paremsan dinner.
The girls are doing better have to take them for a recheck tomorrow. I better be going unlike Sugar -N-Spice and I have lots of laundryto get done.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:05 PM   #438  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

WoooHOOO!! I'm back! Roller skating was so much fun! I skated from 2:15 until 3:50. At first it was a little rough because I hadn't been on skates in 15 years. I was really wobbly. From 2:15 until about 3 it was just a little crappy because the dj kept calling for only certain groups to skate. For instance when I first got there, only those 17 and under could skate for like 3 songs. Then it was just people skating backwards for 3 songs. I really don't know if that's what most of the places do, but it was really stupid to me. I skated on the outer parts of the rink during the times I wasn't "allowed" on the floor. The rest of the time was great though. Of course I had to watch out for all the 5 and 6 year old "road kill". Poor kiddies.
My badge of honor is a great big blister on the inside of my right foot. I need to wear socks with more padding next time. In fact I'll have to invest in a pair of skates. I think I'll follow Melissa's lead and make skates a reward. I think I'll buy a pair when I get to 225. Thank's Melissa! I'm going to go every Saturday, but I'll try a different rink next weekend.
I ended up not working out this morning. I was going to water my plants and then do it. But my husband woke up with a backache. His back always hurts when it rains. So he had to be babied. Then he had to have breakfast and coffee. Then he wanted me to keep him company while he took a bath. Blah, blah, blah, blah..... But that Abs of Steel 2000 will probably become a Saturday morning workout for me. Before Hubby wakes up.
Most of my aerobic workouts are 35 - 40 minutes. I was thinking I should increase them by 20 - 30 minutes to help get rid of my sea of fat rolls. Enough about me! Whew!

AquaChick - I don't like wearing sleeveless shirts either. I also hate when people see me sitting down. All the fat rolls from my back and stomach bunch all up. Whenever someone at work comes to the side of my desk I have to fight the urge to stand while talking to them. The biggest thing is that I haven't worn tops that have to be tucked in in years. I hate the thought of my stomach being so prominent. I always wear tops that drap over my pants or skirts.

Bonnie - I'm going to attempt Leslie Sansone's walk and jog sometime in September. I think I would eventually like to start jogging. I'm sure you'll be the first of us to ease into jogging. By the time I'm ready to do it you'll have lots of advice for me on getting started.

Danielle - That second wind is great isn't it? That's what I used to love about running when I was young. When I got tired I'd take some really deep breaths and push through it. Then the second wind would come. Ahhh... Great job on the workout!!
So, good ole Bob came to visit, did he? Isn't it remarkable how little things that we happen to pay attention to for some reason become important or pivotal? Like you watching the trailer for BL, hearing Bob say that and then it just sort of stayed with you. And was the first thing to hit you this morning. The statement he made about it being hard now but he's saving the guy's life is really moving.

Melissa - Thanks for always cheering us on! We need it, we need it, we all need it!
Yummm.... I love homemade salsa! I had it once. Since then the store bought kind hasn't been the same. Care to share your recipe?
I think starting a new thread would make us seem less intimidating too. I'm flexible so it's fine with me.
I hope you get your bike. You'd have so much fun with it! It's great that your husband is jumping on board. Good for him! And great for your for motivating him! I'm sure watching you change helped him come to his decision.

Brat!! It's good to "read" you girlie! Please let us know how everything is going.

Oh yeah. I nearly forgot!! Today I had a taste for something sweet. Plus I've been wanting some peanut butter all week. I bought some sugar free peanut butter cups from Rite Aid. There were ten little cups in the bag. 5 cups are a full serving. Guess what? I ate three, had a glass of Diet 7-Up and gave the rest away. That was a huge moment for me. I'm still not disciplined enough to have kept them at home, but I've definitely made progress!
Amany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:42 PM   #439  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

I used to feel intimidated by this chart, but now it motivates me. I'm no longer depressed by it.

Amany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:03 PM   #440  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

Default I started a New Thread!

Hello Ladies:

I tried to catch up on this thread, but it is impossible. You ladies really are amazing. I hear ya on starting a new thread. I will go ahead and do it. Since this check-in is so strong, maybe we should go back to weekly or monthly. Since this one was started on 7/31 and already has over 400 posts, how about we do weekly for awhile. I agree it can be rather intimidating to start in on a thread that has that many posts. Someone may feel like they will get lost in the shuffle. So here goes....

Please post at the new thread!!!! It is called Winning Losers Wk of 8/20/06!

Last edited by u2girl; 08-19-2006 at 11:23 PM.
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:25 AM   #441  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2girl View Post

Please post at the new thread!!!! It is called Winning Losers Wk of 8/20/06!
Here's the link...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91885
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 04:24 PM   #442  

Ok so how do I keep coming back to this site so that I can be part of this group?
jeschajmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:01 PM   #443  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Follow the above link! We'd love to have you!!

~melissa
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote