Old 02-03-2006, 04:13 PM   #136  

great news Mary...in the non-profit world...it takes 7 years to get 14% and by then cost of living has went up That also means 14% more groocery money too..huh?

Deets~ WOW. good luck and enjoy your cheat. how many TO bottle will you have to buy to get through 2 weeks? a leats you have 2 free weeks though

I HAVE FINISHED ALL OF MY WATER +10 oz and it is only 3PM...very proud of myself. Really not feeling like chicken tonight. i think I am goig to have shrimp or catfish. DS is gone with his father for the weekend and since it is superbowl weekend DBF has to spend the next two days preparing for it (men!?) so I am childless and I have nothing to do.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:19 PM   #137  
PurpleSunshine

Mary - Wonderful news - I guess you'll be getting more allotments of Lunas off ebay to stock up!! hahahahaha

Deets - Enjoy your day today and Good luck with the STRICT DIET!! I do hope it works for you -

Shennie - I see some major TurboJam in your weekend!! Maybe if you get busy tonight - you will hit that 150 by morning!! Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:38 PM   #138  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Afternoon chickies!!!!!!!!!

I had an amazing lunch we went to Longhorn Steakhouse and I had a Sonoma Chicken Salad kind of like a greek salad with chicken on top and it was to die for!!!! everything was OP. So if you have one of those in your area i would recommend it. I have been running errands all day long basically. Was glad to get back in here for a few minutes to check in here.

Heather~
I only do the LC every once in a while and not every week cause i can have so much more if i have regular food. Its just good to know i have a few options if im in a hurry in the morning. All this talk about the brownies i think i might have to make them this weekend as well.

Katie~
Thanks! WTG with being POP. Im gonna check out that website you suggested and the ice breakers too you have been full of info today lol

Beanie~
Beanie Beanie Beanie what are we gonna do with you lol. First off dont beat yourself up for being off plan for a little bit accept it and move on to being POP. Katie gave you great suggestions. You can do this heck you HAVE done this I mean come on 50 lbs HELLO do you remember Linda 50 lbs ago???? I do have a suggestion for you for when things like that happen and other people bring you food. Make it as OP friendly as possible for example take the breading off the shrimp, divide your fries between the others eating and make yourself a salad. Also im sure your sister is aware that you are doing LAWL so thank her for being so thoughtful but put the bug in her ear that next time you need something that is healthier.

Gama~
WTG on the 2.5 lb loss thats great!!! GL sunday and do the best you can. You have got to be kidding me that they are gonna charge for the new website what a ripoff that should be included in our program as much as we pay them.

Lori and Bernadette~
WTG on your loss keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deets~
LOL shake it up girl!!!!!!!!!

Mary~
Wow thats great new for your family!!

Shennie~
WTG on the water. Do you have a lot of homework this weekend or any??? I have a lot to do and get organized to start going out into the schools next week ughhhhh its here already. What a crazy semester

Well I am making Turkey Burgers for dinner tonight when i get home and then about an hour after we eat it will be workout time again. I know im gonna hate BOB the next few weeks but It will get better my lets are certainly feeling it. Oh and FYI i HATE walking lunges!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet if Bob heard me say that he would make me do more lmao. Everyone have a great weekend and make it a POP weekend plan plan plan!!!!!!!! Dont overdo it on the superbowl food either..........
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:41 PM   #139  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

You guys I'm so excited I got the job I interviewed for today. It was the easiest interview I've ever had. The company is another cable manufacture as was the last company I worked for. I will be doing the same job just new people and new customers. I was surprised he wanted me to start on Monday, but grateful to have a paycheck coming in again. The down side is I won't be able to be on here as much as being a new employee I don't want to start by being on line all of the time. My real test to losing weight will be now in the working world and learning to pack food for the day. I'm not one who likes to take lunches and this company has an hour lunch. I hope in time I can take maybe a half of one and leave earlier.

Britt I agree I couldn't believe they are going to charge us for the new site and that it costs so darn much. $$$ that's all they ever want. Your lunch does sound yummy it's so nice when you can go out and still stay on plan.

Shennie, Bernadette & Lori and anyone else I might have missed congrats on your loss and wish you all a POP weekend.

Shennie talking about water I have only drank one bottle today due to all my running around and then an interview I wasn't counting on. I have to start drinking and hope I'm not peeing all night.

I have so much to do in my house we have people coming over tomorrow and this house looks like some body blew through and rearranged everything. Off to work I go.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 07:33 PM   #140  

YEAH BARB CONGRATULATIONS!!!
and hired on the spot...you go girl...it was proabbly because you look so Hott know with all those inches you have lost

Britt~ I don't have alot of homework, juts reading, but I have a lot of work to catch up on with my practicum. i plan to get a big binder and organize all of the stuff i am doing there over the weekend, plus I have a grant I am supposed to write for them that I need to turn in next week. And then I have to start working on their annual survey and ......you get the picture

but with DS gone I hope to get most of the stuff done. I am just heading out of work and I have talke DfutureMIL to let me do her taxes instead of paying HR block 2 million dollars for it, but she has never been in my house and I don't want her to think her DS is marrying a slob so I need to dust and clean and everything else to make a good impression

have a good night everyone
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:23 PM   #141  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
I have been going to this website, flylady.com, and I just want to recomend it to all of you ladies. The flylady has really helped me to organize my time and my house, and I am really thrilled with her. Now my dishes and laundry are always done, and people can drop in to visit anytime they want, I will be ready. Check it out if you have a chance!

Here's to a POP day everyone!!
I love fly lady, my husband has no idea why I get so mad when my sink is a mess!! I have the calendar and the feather duster too!!
nikkijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:38 PM   #142  
Princess Heather

Well I think I did okay today getting back on plan after cheating so last night! I stuck with my plan and didn't eat "heavy" food today. I will go WI tomorrow. Big week coming up! Next Wednesday my husband I will get custody of a child we are hoping to adopt. We just finished the process to become foster parents, and this is happening soooo fast! Looks like my exercise will be keeping up with this 13 month old little boy!

Way to go to all the losers! WHOOO HOOOO!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:29 PM   #143  

Hey Chickies I have a question about my Superbowl Menu and what I can eat. My DIL are making Carne asada, refried beans, rice, chips and salsa.

I know that the tortilla chips are a and the meat is marinated in lemon, chili powder, cummin, onions, peppers and cilantro. I should be able to eat that as long as I only have 1 or 2 6oz pieces depending on the rest of the day. I dont like there rice, I am making the salsa (will probably eat 1cup myself). What about the beans and cheese(I will only have a tblsp)? I will count this as 2p 1d 1f and 2v as I will bring my own salad. OMG what about the Margarita's (no salt) I love Petron tequila and being spanish that is what they use....Mabey I can have one??????

Let me know what you think? I think it is doable.

Bernadette
thnknthn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #144  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Thanks Shennie you make me laugh I wish it was I look so hot due to those inches, but those people don't know me and have never seem me. What I do hope that in a few more months they will say WOW you've lost a lot of weight. Since I start this job so much later 8:30 AM I will be able to go to the center first to still weight in, wasn't sure how I was going to work that one. You should like me oh no company let me run around and make my house spotless first Good luck with all the reading this weekend.

Bernadette I weighed my food more the first week or so, but the meat they allow you to eat is so much I eat weigh less then they say. When I joined my center gave me a scale, nothing fancy, but still a free scale.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:44 PM   #145  

Well hello everyone...i dont post often but im am on alot all day long reding all the posts...Well i started this program on Jan 8, 2006 and today at WI im am oficially down 12lbs and 13.5 inches I couldnt believe it..So something must be working im losing more than they predict...im losing about 3lbs a week ...but they also moved me to the purple plam which im not sure is right to be moved already i feel like i just started this Weight loss program
I started @ 245lbs...and im down to 233 lbs...does this sound right to be on purple plan now??

THANKS JAMIE
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:05 PM   #146  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Jamie congrats on your weight loss and inches lost, that's excellent. I know I started at 228 on the red plan and they told me once I got down to 215, which was only 13 lbs I would be moved. I forgot the color, but what every the next one is and if you were on the red then it probably is the purple one. The problem with me is I haven't been eating all the proteins on red, so it will be interesting how I do. Good luck with the new plan.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:07 AM   #147  
Losing the Weight!

YIPPIE! Down another 2 pounds! Thats 9.2 in two full weeks!
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 07:32 AM   #148  
Princess Heather

Well I had WI yesterday and I was down another 1.8 lbs! Whooooo Hooooooo!Striving for POP week!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:35 AM   #149  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Good morning all!! Good to have the site back up and running, I missed you all yesterday. Well,Since being back POP(friday) Ive lost 2 pounds. Hoping I can make my goal of 181 by march 1st.

Purplepirate-How is the weight loss going I am praying you beat the pants off everyone and take the money!!

Hope everyone has a POP day. I think we are going to a craft fair today. Oh by the way, got a ? I bought that light laughing cow cheese yesterday and I can have 2 wedges of that for a 2oz serving of dairy right?
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:42 AM   #150  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

I am changing my 140 goal back to the 160 goal that I gave LAWL. I figure I will get to that weight first and see if I want to go to 140. My goal date is July 27th. I am hoping I have weeks left. 140 is just my ultimate goal in life. Dont know if I can even get there.
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote