Old 02-02-2006, 04:19 PM   #91  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Heather, wish I had your problem....
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 04:20 PM   #92  
PurpleSunshine

Katie - I can share!!! especially today....
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 04:24 PM   #93  
Katie

BTW, How do you have 1/2 of a starch?
Old 02-02-2006, 04:27 PM   #94  
PurpleSunshine

this morning I had yogurt for breakfast and I like a little crunch - and I add cereal. I only had a little kashi cereal like 1/4 c. - no where near a whole starch - I guess I'll have just a little more than half my BPotato tonight!!!!
Is that bad to do - split starches like that?
Old 02-02-2006, 04:28 PM   #95  
PurpleSunshine

headed to the gym -

Katie - Enjoy your new table -

See you chickies tonight or first thing in the morning.....
Old 02-02-2006, 04:42 PM   #96  
Monic

Hello chickies!
Welcome to all the newbies!!!
Anyways went to COD to WI theday before yesterday and stayed the same. I was glad I didn't gain any but I got a little dissappointed due to the fact that I needed to loose 2 lbs. this week. well Iv'e been POP so that's good. My goal is to WI at 218 by the 10th of this month....tips??? I'm 224 right now!!! UGH.......

LA'smostDETERMINED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 04:46 PM   #97  
Katie

Moneek, are you getting all of your water in?
Old 02-02-2006, 05:23 PM   #98  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Katie how exciting i love getting new stuff even if it is only new to me lol thats still new.

Heather have fun at the gym and good luck getting all that food in lol

Everyone have an OP rest of the day see ya tomorrow....
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 07:22 PM   #99  

heather~ enjoy the gym...good for you for sticking to it. I have really gotten a little lazy witht he workouts, but my full time job, plus practicum, school and sunday school have been draining me lately. I am an entire week behind in my soap operas. I use re-recordable DVD's to tape them and I have ran out of DVD's and had to go buy more. Ieven have a set of movies from my blockbuster.com membership that I haven't watch yet and I have had for over 4 weeks now. (I'm cancelling the blockbuster membership this month, needless to say)

Leah~ I am no expert, I just glean what I hear from others on hear and read alot. Star, Julie, Sy and Mary helped me out alot when I started. i think I am just reiterating what they have told me in the past. I too have thought of doing the some days bars/ some days not...but I really don't know what plan to try either....I am thinking blue, but I just remember someone said before to not go below purple and eating those big proteins scares me

Katie~ glad you got some time to yourself today

good night everyone. Have choir practice to run too...hoping for a loss in the morning
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #100  
Princess Heather

Ok...this is what I get for patting myself on the back. I had a two pound weight loss this week and was really excited...and then tonight I was bad. We got some good news today and went out for dinner, MEXICAN! I wanted to be good, but seriously there was nothing that was even close to OP. I just hope I haven't messed up my progress for this week. I am going to try and eat light tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to do this would help. I was thinking
AM: LA Cereal Bar and Fruit
Lunch: 2 cups lettuce and cottage cheese and pita pocket
Snack: LA bar and fruit
Dinner: chicken, 2 more cups lettuce and some fruit brown rice
Snack: La bar

I am on Red with lites....and think I have it all covered. I just don't want to mess up what I have already accomplished.
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:29 PM   #101  
Britt/LAWL~Red

oh gosh another heather lol ill call you heatherCP here is a tip for the next time you eat mexican have fajitas without the tortillas just eat the meat and veggies and ask for a salad that way you can make a fajita salad or maybe they have that on their menu.

As far as what you have planned tomorrow it looks good what does the LA cereal bar count as??? Looks like you still need to add a few things to have all your red portions in. The important thing is you know what you did wrong so if there is a gain you know where it came from and now you can fix that and learn from it. We all have times where we cheat or are off plan but starting over the next day is the best thing you can do.

Shennie~
girl you sound like me lol dont run yourself down!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 01:13 AM   #102  
Monic

Repo- Yea I am getting my water in everday....Gee I wonder...I'm so scared though that I am going stay stable ....ugh.....hope not!!!

Short Term Goal by March 10, 2006:

Last edited by LA'smostDETERMINED; 02-03-2006 at 01:20 AM.
LA'smostDETERMINED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:42 AM   #103  
Princess Heather

Britty,

The cereal bars and biscotti count as 1 fruit, and 1 starch. When I first started LAWL I was terrible about breakfast. I work at a middle school and I'm at work at 7am and I eat lunch at 1030, so breakfast was hard for me. Then I found these little bars! Makes my life so much easier and breakfast isn't too much food and I am ready for lunch at 1030! I plan to add to my eating plan today as i need to. I was amazed when I started this that if I didn't get all my foods in I didn't lose. Since I have been getting all my foods the pounds are melting away! I am still amazed how it works!

Well off to work for me! Ya'll have a good day!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:44 AM   #104  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Ive been taking a break this past week on eating POP. Ive been on vacation.I stayed home and did stuff around the house that needed to be done(wish I was on a beach somewhere). I havent lost any or gained. Today I am back on plan and back to work. The funny thing is I have lost an inch in my waist,thighs and bust. I guess it finally caught up with the weight loss. Its officaially been 16 weeks yesterday. I am now only20 pounds overweight not the 73 pounds. 20 is such a better number. Well, hope everyone is POP today. I am going to be,hopefully,lol.
I posted this on the wrong thread, oops, LOL. At least now I got it in the right one.
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:05 AM   #105  
PurpleSunshine

good morning Chickies!!

I'm at work, but still have asleep. I'm on call this week and got woke up at 3:30 am last night...YUCK!!!! I did pretty good last night trying to work in all my food. I think I ended up missing .5 fruit and 1 luna - I got everything else in and I got in a great workout at the gym. I actually think I'm ready for cardio tonight!! Wish me luck!!

The circus is in town, so I think I'm going to take Savannah tomorrow. She isn't quite two - but she is so fascinated with animals. I just hope it is not a waste of money. She is free, but me and DH have to pay. I can't wait myself - I haven't been to the circus in soooo many years.....quess I better save my money - !!!

Hope everyone has a great OP day. Think I'm going to try eating more food earlier in the day - so I don't get stuck trying to cram everything in tonight.