Old 02-01-2006, 05:09 PM   #46  
PurpleSunshine

Okay, just wanted to make sure - Thanks for clarifying Shennie!~!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #47  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Default How many calories per plan?

All this talk of the different color plans makes me interested! I looked in past threads, but didn't see anything on this topic.

Does anyone know appx. how many calories each plan estimates per day?

And without lites, how many fewer calories is each plan?

(Still new here, thanks!)
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 06:07 PM   #48  

Default No need to respond, just got to tell someone about my afternoon

I am soooo upset and i was o ready to head to the vending machine, but i figured i would type it out to calm down rather than eat...

My DS's name is "William C" he is named after my grandmother who was Willie C. (old southern name and i do not like the name willie so I named him william) but anyhow for 9 years i have been fighting with the social security office because they keep taking his middle name out of his name and saying his middle name is "C" so i thought I finally got it fixed last summer after having to schedule a meeting because it was just too much for the system to understand. (There are people all over the world with two first names right?)

well I am really in need of my measly income tax return to use for closing costs so that i can start to actually move on buying my house, but guess what. The social security administartion says that "william c" doesn't exist, so my tax return was rejected and now i have to go to the social secuity office to find out what my child's name is so that i can do my taxes. I knew I should have just claimed my dependants during the year and got the money then...urrrrrrrrr

Ok still want some doritos but i feel stronger than 3 minutes ago, so thanks.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #49  

ALL you new Chickies!

Glad you found us. The ladies here are great, Just jump in!

I WI today and I stayed the exact same, middle of the week thing. Not concerned at all. Having a great day hope you all do to!

See you all soon!

Bernadette
thnknthn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 07:13 PM   #50  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

I went and weighed today and gained .2 oz, but I'm not going to count it, since I had earrings, watch etc on. I usually don't wear my jewelry, but I had an appt this AM that I went to first.

Hi to everyone else. Have been doing some reading, but don't have a whole lot to chat about. Maybe tomorrow

Erin I have no clue what the calorie count would be for the different plans. I have asked my center, but they just say it's really hard to say as it depends what food we are deciding to have for the day.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:14 PM   #51  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

I'm excited I had told a friend of mine about LAWL and that they were having a special from 1/30 to 2/4 that you can join at half off of the program and I would get $50. Well the center told me today my friend had an appt with them today. I called this afternoon to find out she did join. So now I have a buddy to work the program with (along with all my buddies on this site) and I earned $50
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #52  
Katie

Height: 5'1

That is great Barb!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:45 PM   #53  
Princess Heather

Ok...had WI today and i was down 1.4 lbs! WHOOO HOOO! I have been so careful about staying POP and I like seeing the rewards of my discipline. Not trying to toot my own horn too loudly....I am just grateful for my progress!

Shennie..are you moving to Indy?
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:25 PM   #54  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Way to go , Heather!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:41 PM   #55  

Purple - actually BLUE has more food than purple.....so I get more food for my exercising

I think Blue has an extra 1/2 protein and 1 starch (than purple).
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #56  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for all the great, motivating posts today. I am quite interested in the Blue plan. I too was on Gold and got moved to Purple when I decided not to do the lites. I kinda like the idea of the Blue plan though - I could really use that extra S.

SlimmerKim - The P portions in purple are bigger than blue. Also, purple has one more V, but you do get an extra S with Blue.

Sheenie - Congrats on staying strong. Who would've thought you wouldn't know your own son's name?!? I can't believe how ridiculous that sounds.

Suzanne
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:47 PM   #57  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Mary- you just need to concentrate on your body healing (and it needs nutrition and calories to do this) and not worry about the weight for now- just my opinion coming from a warm and fuzzy place. I think youre gonna be fine with the program when your body is ready to dive back into it...it really needs recovery right now ((((HUGS))))
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:44 AM   #58  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Morning Chickies!!!!

Just wanted to pop in before i head to school and give you an update on me and ill try and catch up on posts after classes today.

My official WI yesterday for the biggest loser was .25 below my January 10 lb goal so i guess i was just holding on to something the day before and now its gone lol. Im gonna keep a 10 lb goal for Feb as well and will update my tickers this afternoon. I dont go to the center till tomorrow for WI so hopefully the exercise will not affect me to much.

I did the biggest loser workout (low-intenisty i think) and man it kicked my butt lol But Bob kept us going and all three of us completed the workout but i dont think ill be doing bootcamp anytime soon lol.

Ill check back in after classes today have a POP day!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:01 AM   #59  
PurpleSunshine

Wow - some of these plans can get confusing trying to know them. I think I'll just stick with Gold. If not, I will get confused trying to learn about the other ones.

Candle - Congrats on your loss - that is wonderful and girlfriend - You can toot, blow, burst your horn any time you want to - it is great to reward yourself with compliments when you succeed!!!

Shennie - Wow - I'm suprised your not threatening to blow up the SSOffice b/c that would have been totally livid!! Isn't the government just amazing sometimes - they give you the choice of what to name your child, but then try to change it for you.....you go girl for being strong. Hopefully that Dorito Devil never caught up with you!!!

Britt -Congrats on actually meeting that goal!! Hopefully the exercise will help you lose even more by tomorrow when you WI - Did you buy the Biggest Loser workout? or do you have a book or something -just wondering!!

Barb - That is wonderful about your friend joining. It always helps to have someone close to you that you can work any program with. You chickies are the only ones I have as far as the LAWL - I have my diet friends here at work - but they all do WW.

Bernadette - Isn't it such a great feeling to be able to go in, stay the same, but still feel successful?? I love that feeling, and it is b/c you know your doing great and you know you will see that scale continue to go down!! You go girl!!! I truly believe that mental success is a huge part of any program!

Mrs.Beanie - We miss you - Hope you are doing ok as well as the DP's. I hope your not running yourself ragged. Hopefully you are still staying OP with your hectic schedule.

Katie - Good morning chickie - hope you are feeling motivated today - here's sending you some "Motivation Vibes"!!!

Norissa - Good morning to you too - Sending you some "Motivation Vibes" too!!!

To all the other chickies - Wishing everyone a OP day!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:25 AM   #60  

Good Morning Ladies...

Sheenie- I hope you get everything worked out because that is just crazy, how could you not know what your own child's name is. And there are tons of people out there with two first names.

Brit- How is the biggest loser workout? I saw the advertisments on TV and wanted to purchase it but I don't have any weights.. and I could have sworn I saw them using weights in the commercial. Can you do the workout without the weights?
Tee625 is offline   Reply With Quote