Old 02-07-2006, 11:17 AM   #226  

OMG we have one daughter left that has to be in bed with us everynight...will fall asleep in her own but ends up in ours.....lol
Gymgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:21 AM   #227  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Thats how my daughters are too. They bring their dog in with them too. Picture a queen size bed with 2 adults, a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a great dane, a chihauhau, and chocolate lab. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:29 AM   #228  
PurpleSunshine

OMG - you ladies have me laughing.... Savannah always ALWAYS ends up in our bed. Sometimes it is 11: 00 and sometimes it is 2:00 - but she always makes it in there. She whines - her Daddy goes to get her - and VOILA - there she is, but I have to say - I so enjoy snuggling with my baby...she is so precious!!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:31 AM   #229  
Katie

Yeah, wait till she is almost 5 and still thinks that your bed is hers!!
Old 02-07-2006, 11:33 AM   #230  
PurpleSunshine

yes, that is exactly what I'm dreading....I have a young sister in law - that slept with her parents until she was 10!!!!!

Oh, Repo - I just looked at that site - did you order those menus?? I saw it was 9.95 for like a 3 month trial?? what did you do??
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:41 AM   #231  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Ugh! You guys are cracking me up about the kids sleeping in bed! That is one habit we have THANKFULLY not gotten into. We had some other issues (rocked DS to sleep until he was 15 months, did not make him sleep in his big boy bed until he was 3 yrs, etc.), but luckily, every transition we have tried to make has worked really easily. With DD, we have been trying to do everything right ... but life just gets in the way, doesn't it?

Repo, you made me laugh so hard, thinking about you in bed with DH, 2 little ones, and 3 dogs ... I just can't imagine!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:45 AM   #232  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Jasmyne still sleeps with her Mom and she just turned 5. Every time she starts to sleep in her bed she will get up in the middle of the night and crawl back in with her Mom. I told my daughter why doesn't she take her back to her own bed and she says that she doesn't feel or here her come in. I sure hope she's in her own bed before she is 10.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:56 AM   #233  

Katie, it must have been a bed sleeping night with parents. My DS is 9 and he crept in my room last night and slept on the floor at first, but I stepped on him on the way to the bathroom and told him to go to his room and he swore he had a nightmare and I was in no mood to fight last night so when I came back from the bathroom he was curled up in my bed and it had been so long since he had slept in my bed (at least 7 or so years) so I melted at the sight of my baby in the bed and didnít wake him back up.
However, my DS is pushing 4í10, so it was not the joy it useto be with his knees in my back. He has been asking for a bigger bed for a while and I really think he needs one after last night.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #234  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
Thats how my daughters are too. They bring their dog in with them too. Picture a queen size bed with 2 adults, a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a great dane, a chihauhau, and chocolate lab. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!
oh my goodness that's too funny. When any of my kids get in bed with us my husband will get up and go sleep in their bed. When my daughter gets in the bed with us she likes to come and lay on top of me... it is so uncomfortable.
Tee625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:00 PM   #235  

Marbear, don't worry, your son will be just fine. If your son is solid then most of his weight is probably muscle. It doesn't seem like he eats much at all so I'm sure he can't have a weight problem. My daughter turned 4 in October and at her check up the doctor said that she is in the 5th percentile with her weight. And if she doesnt gain any weight within the next couple of months they would need to run test on her to see why she isn't gaining any weight. She was 26lbs for over a year and she eats just fine. I weighed her the other day and she has gained 2lbs since then but she can still wear clothes that are 2T and 3T.
Tee625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:02 PM   #236  
Katie

I feel your pain ladies.

Heather- I did not buy it yet, I did the free trial menus. I have liked this so well, however, that I am going to go for the 3 months for 9.95. I love having a shopping list, and having some new ideas.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:32 PM   #237  

Oh wow - Deets - that's interesting - did you have to buy the shakes and TO juice in order to get the free weeks? Wonder if they'll do that for me?
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:34 PM   #238  

Ok, chicks headed out to DSís school and then out of town. I guess I wonít be able to see you all tomorrow. I will miss you desperately. Just realized I have no control over breakfast or lunch tomorrow either, but I hope they have fruit at breakfast and there should be some type of salad for lunchÖ.wish me luck

48 oz of water down already and I will try to double that this afternoon. And I guess I should prepare or the same thing tomorrow, huh
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:36 PM   #239  

Hello chickies,

So much to read and catch up on --

Heather -- don't beat yourself up about the goldfish. Could have been worse, like a bag of oreos! I think this whole thing is all about picking yourself up and moving on. You should be proud of yourself for doing something in the first place.

Also, LOL about the kids in the bed thing...I have a 3 1/2 y.o. DD and am constantly trying to keep her in her own bed. My boys never did this, is it more of a girl thing? Shennie -- LOL at your son's knees in your back. I know just that feeling -- bad night's sleep!

Well, I had a huge happy day today. I lost 1.1! I did FF over the weekend, so all told since my WI last Friday, I am down 3 lbs. HUGELY happy as I have been kind of stuck for a while. I got back to measuring every little thing, drinking more water, and I think that has made the difference. Can't wait to WI!

Have a great day, all!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:39 PM   #240  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee625
oh my goodness that's too funny. When any of my kids get in bed with us my husband will get up and go sleep in their bed. When my daughter gets in the bed with us she likes to come and lay on top of me... it is so uncomfortable.

LOL, our daughters and husbands would be great friends!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote