Old 03-01-2006, 10:12 AM   #1111  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica1674
Congrats Norissa for your 4 pound loss!! Its good for it to be over!

Thanks ... Congrats to you too !! What was it ? 4.5 ?
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:12 AM   #1112  

Leah, Happy Birthday to you and your daughter!!! Have as much cake as you want...afterall we only have one birthday a year!!! Lol!

For some reason I feel like my fat is sticking to my body and doesnt want to let it go. I have had a stomach age for a couple of days and havent eaten much at all and the scale keeps going up!

I have never been able to eat all the food on the gold plan! Do you guys thinkt thats the reason why I cannot lose weight???

I drink lots of water and I am pretty active..>School and work keeps me very busy! I am traying to track the reason why the fat is not going away!!!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:16 AM   #1113  
Norissa on LAWL

OK guys ... I have a question ...

How do y'all break your food up through the day ? when I started the program (many moons ago) I was told to break my plan up like this ...

B - F F
AM Snack - bar
L - PSVF
PM Snack - bar (or 1/2 a bar if I prefered)
D - PSVV
(optional 1/2 bar as a snack)

and to "throw" in my Fa and Dairy throughout the day

I am just looking for some different ideas how to break things up so I don't get "bored"
Old 03-01-2006, 10:18 AM   #1114  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Default Chatty Cathy

Hi Everybody! Brace yourselves, this is a long one.

Katie – Love the new pic. You are lookin’ great, girlfriend. I’m glad dinner with your family was a success. GREAT NEWS about your Dsis. That is terrible that they took so long to figure out they had her on the wrong plan. Are they giving her back any of her weeks? Maybe you should have her ask them about it if they haven’t volunteered to give them back.

I am doing so much better on RED than I ever did on purple as well. When they moved me to purple I quit losing altogether, lost motivation and then started eating what I wanted, when I wanted. Somehow I don’t think my body was ready for the change??? This time out I plan to stay on RED as long as I am losing. When they decide to move me back to purple (which should be soon because I’m almost back down to Purple Land), I may just continue to eat like I did on RED and journal like I’m eating on Purple, or maybe I’ll just continue to eat RED and cut out the Lites. As it is now, I’m already only eating one Lite a day because its so much food. Idunno, decisions, decisions…

Beanie – great to see you posting again, and congrats on the 1 lb lost. I am so sorry to hear about your DF’s fall. Hopefully with the therapy he will be a lot stronger soon. Hang in there, Chickie. My prayers are still with your family.

Mary and Candle – Great pics. Mary you look a lot like I pictured you!

Shennie – WTG on the 146! You are the incredible shrinking woman.

Christie – Your kids are beautiful! GL on the work and sale on your home.

Barb – Congrats on the lb. lost!

Norissa and Angelica - on a very successful TO for both of you!

Heather/Purple – about being quiet…I am the same way. Most people think I am so quiet and soft spoken, but those close to me KNOW that’s not the case. It’s just that sometimes out here you run out of things to say and you’d rather just keep in touch with what’s going on with everyone else. I’ve been that way pretty much all month. But as you can see today, I’m in a talkative mood…so c’mon, let’s chat it up!

Deets – How goes stabilization the last day or so?

Bre - Are you out there today?

Leah - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I read your comment about someone telling you that you were "looking thin!" WTG! I try to take those compliments and save them up for days when I feel less than motivated. I have found that it really does help me keep going most times.

Nikkijo – GREAT NSV! I know exactly what you mean about telling people about doing LAWL, because that’s how I felt when I started gaining my weight back – just like a failure. I met one of my friends for lunch and he said “Are you still doing the LA thing?” Talk about motivation! I felt terrible and wished that I’d never told ANYONE I was doing LAWL.

Well ladies, I guess I’d better get to work, that is why they claim they pay me…

Here’s to a POP day all…!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:22 AM   #1115  
Choc Thunder

Mary - I thought when I first started that my book said something about wild game being treated and counted like beef. I think deer and goat fell under that category. BUT, let me consult my new ook and I'll let you know. I haven't had any goat in over a year (have to stay away from the Jamaican restaurant because so much of the stuff they have in there is not OP and it is very tempting...)

P.S. About the baby goat, you're right, it does seem so cruel.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:27 AM   #1116  

One thing I hate about telling people I am on LAWL is sometimes I feel like people go, "Oh, that's why you're losing weight." As if it somehow diminishes my effort and hard work -- as if LAWL is the only reason I'm losing weight. People have been asking me lately what I'm doing to lose weight and I just say (except to my close friends, of course) that I'm eating good and exercising. I know it's dumb, but I want the credit for my hard work, not my COD!!!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:35 AM   #1117  
Choc Thunder

There is no harm in that. A lot of people think that LAWL is like some sort of magic pill or potion and I think that is due to the commercials that are always saying how easy the program is to follow, and the people on them saying how much weight they lost and how fast, which is misleading because it does require a lot of effort.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:35 AM   #1118  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom_of_3_Monsters
OK guys ... I have a question ...

How do y'all break your food up through the day ? when I started the program (many moons ago) I was told to break my plan up like this ...

B - F F
AM Snack - bar
L - PSVF
PM Snack - bar (or 1/2 a bar if I prefered)
D - PSVV
(optional 1/2 bar as a snack)

and to "throw" in my Fa and Dairy throughout the day

I am just looking for some different ideas how to break things up so I don't get "bored"

I usually break my day up like this:

Breakfast~ usually D or S
Snack ~fruit ,bar
Lunch~P,S,V(S if I didnt eat it at breakfast)
Snack~F,D(if I didnt eat D at breakfast),or F,S,Fat (if I dont plan on having a S at dinner)or just Fruit
Dinner~P,V,V And S If I havent already had 2
Snack~F,Bar

And if I have oatmeal for breakfast sometimes Ill use my fat as butter. I only use my fats as mayo(with tuna),butter(usually with oats or veggies),or cream cheese(with crackers or wheat thins).

Also there for about a week I was counting my mayo as a condiment(oops) till I happen to look in my book and see it was a fat. It never hurt my weight loss at all when I did count it that way.

Does this make any sense???? Hope it kinda helps!
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:38 AM   #1119  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie - You do look really good! Men just don't know how to give good compliments! LOL At least most men.

Norissa congrats on the 4lb loss.

Candle Great picture!

Mary - Everyone is right you do look like that avatar! LOL

Chklit - glad you are doing better on red. I do think that you sometimes have to tweak things to make the program work for you. My sis has been struggling on her program and they wouldn't lower her for 12 more pds so she cut out both her bars and started losing again!

Deets - hang in there chick don't get discouraged its gonna take a while to get things straightened out and adjusted!!
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:46 AM   #1120  
Norissa on LAWL

angelica - thanks for the ideas ... I think I may need to try some diferent ideas with my food planning ... I think it would also help me stick to plan

beanie - good to "see" you I was sorry to read about your DF, hope he is getting stronger every day !! Don't be such a stranger I promise to try to post more too
Old 03-01-2006, 10:52 AM   #1121  
Monic

Good Morning ladies!!! How you all been? I know it's been a while but i've been busy getting another job...I went to the COD yesterday and i was down 4...I was like "Oh wow"...I'll be doing the meal replacemts for dinner to see if it will speed up my weight loss...we'll see...hope all is well...! Gotta Go...

WTG to EVERYONE!!!!

LA'smostDETERMINED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:05 AM   #1122  

POST IN MARCH 2006 THREAD!!!!!
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote