3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL: Friends and Losers - December 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/69474-lawl-friends-losers-december-2005-a.html)

adkpugmom 12-19-2005 05:32 PM

I made the "juice" myself.. I juiced carrots, celery, grapes, tomatoes, kiwi, oranges, pineapple, etc. and then did like I would with the juice at LA.. split that mixture in half and added water to the one I am drinking today and froze the other half for tomorrow. I am just guessing here but I looked at the knudsens juice and the only thing I am missing is the "bad" ingredient so I think it should work. Any suggestions..anyone?? I will let you guys know how it turns out for me compared to the la juice that I have done before.. I am def. WATER logged today and juiced up !!! lol Feel like I could burst!

Repo girl 12-19-2005 05:35 PM

So, how does it taste?

LA'smostDETERMINED 12-19-2005 06:40 PM

Yeah...how does it taste??? Well...believe it or not I liked the LA juice I didn't find anything wrong....I thought it would be worst....oh well...let us know how it turns out.....

SyracuseNY 12-19-2005 06:41 PM

Hi everyone and welcome all the newbies!

Well, gotta share that so far today, I'm 100% POP and feeling really good about it. Have about 32 oz of water to get in but also got a lot off my my first day off for the week.

Went to the gym early and got in 70 minutes of cardio, then headed to the drugstore, then the $1 store, then to the Post Office and got my package headed to VA in the mail, should arrive before the end of the week. After that, went home - ate lunch, did some minor cleaning, then headed to get my hair permed. Now, doing more cleaning.

Got invited to dinner tomorrow night with the girls that all go to Mrytle Beach with each spring. It will be nice to see them all. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to check out the menu online and plan my day around the meal.

Julie: How did you make out at the COD?

Star: Hope your back on your feet soon after surgery.

Repro: I'm going to have to check out your pictures, was just re-reading the posts and missed it before. I have to get this post completed before I lose it again.

Fiona: So glad to see you posting again. Missed you girl. Did you break in your new jacket yet?

Hi to everyone else!

Hugs, Sy

SyracuseNY 12-19-2005 06:43 PM

Repro: Your children are beautiful and I can really see an Angel when looking at that little Marianna, what a sweetheart! Your a very lucky lady!

SyracuseNY 12-19-2005 06:56 PM

Repro - you got me going. Once I looked at your children, I had to check out to see if anyone else had pictures posted. I love seeing who we are writing to.

AKApug: Your picture if beautiful and from the looks you must be near your goal because your picture is awesome.

Makes me have to check out my old picture and repost a new one. LOL! I'm older than probably most of you so will have to find one without the lines and winkles (oh, I should have said laugh lines). ;) Trying to keep a postive attitude on the aging issue, got a big birthday coming up in April and will be needed all the positive self-talk I can muster up. :lol:
Star, I'm fighting it all the way :tantrum: and had to use your favorite little guy here to show it. :dizzy:

My family all pitched in an purchased my Mom a treadmill and it was delivered today. This reminds me of her although I this is someone on an exercise bike :ebike:.

Well, got run to get the clothes out of the dryer before they wrinkle.

:hug: , Sy

LadyIzzy 12-19-2005 08:10 PM

Hello Chickies,

The windchill has the temps at 1 deg. at the moment. Gonna snuggle up with the puppy(sad that it isn't a man) and watch tube, then go to sleep. Have a good night all.

WELCOME TO THE NEWBIES
CONGRATS TO THE LOSERS, MAINTAINERS, AND GAINERS

Night All

deetsmom 12-19-2005 08:29 PM

I really like the take off juice...guess Im in the minority.

Denise Wilson 12-19-2005 09:24 PM

Shennie and Moneek - I don't know if it's available by where u guys live but the best soy milk by far is 8th Continent brand. The chocolate milk tastes really good, i promise it's good! I'm a full fledged milk drinker but my DH is on his way to being a vegi and has cut out dairy (except ice cream and cheese) I recommend the 8th Continent, in NY they sell it in any of the bigger supermarkets like Pathmart or Foodtown.

Denise Wilson 12-19-2005 09:39 PM

I went to WI today and i'm down 1 lb from Friday. This is the beginning of my 2nd week on the program and i'm feeling good about the 6lbs.

Denise Wilson 12-19-2005 10:16 PM

I agree...Congrats on you pregnancy, Good luck and blessings. I just had my youngest 6 months ago. He's still small and round and good smelling, it's a trap you know once you get a wiff of the baby smell your a goner so prepare your self and enjoy every second. I's cliche but it really does go soooo fast. My oldest will be 3 in Jan and it feels like i just had him. Take care of yourself and don't obsess over food. Be healthy but enjoy.

deetsmom 12-19-2005 10:23 PM

Dont you wish they could bottle that smell? Oh...6m olds...LOVE EM, LOVE EM, LOVE em...

Repo girl 12-20-2005 12:09 AM

Well, some of their smells, that is! LOL

Back off the wagon again tonight. I am have got to find a way to knock off all of this cheating and get back on track, but a Christmas party tomorrow night, then the weekend will be naughty too. Oh, well. It will all be over soon enough, may as well enjoy it.