3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL: Friends and Losers - December 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/69474-lawl-friends-losers-december-2005-a.html)

MetalChic 12-15-2005 01:10 PM

Star, Good Luck on your surgery...:goodluck:

I finally made it to work, only 4 1/2 hours late.... ICE here!

Too bad it's not snow, I love snow :coolsnow: :snow4:

mrsbeanie 12-15-2005 01:28 PM

Uggg - something hinky going on with my stomache. I can't eat anything today...tried the smores luna...gagged so I think its just my tummy. I was trying to take it easy this morning for weigh in...now Im hungry with nothing I can eat here at work....potato chips down the hall in the vending machine are calling my name....salty stuff always settles things down for me. That and drinking lemon water today on an upset stomach is not a good thing either. Oh well!

shennie_97 12-15-2005 01:32 PM

Beanie~ you can beat the craving...do you have any morton light salt at work, you can try to salten up some veggies for lunch with it. :D

mrsbeanie 12-15-2005 01:34 PM

Shennie - Didn't bring any veggie cause I was out so I brought the two luna bars instead....and thats all. Don't have my salt here...got water, lemon water. two lunas and oh get this I was so upset tummy feeling I ate two packets of ketchup! LOL :rofl:

Maybe the ketchup would've helped me eat the lunas? :barf:

Note to self: plan ahead and leave some OP nibblins at work! :doh:

textjewel 12-15-2005 02:01 PM

Beanie -sorry you feel bad - but can you get any saltines? is there a cafeteria where you work? That may suit both the crunch and the salt, and settle your tummy.

Karen - I don't like either snow or ice, but snow is much better than ice.

Katie - you only graduate once -- celebrate!

Julie

SyracuseNY 12-15-2005 02:07 PM

Hi Ladies:

Wow Julie, you’re doing awesome! I’m so proud of you! Way to go girl!

Star: Good Luck on your surgery, I’ll try posting from home next week as I will be on vacation (home). Big hugs that everything goes well!

As far as me, I’m doing okay. Not 100% POP but “Tis the Season”. I’m trying my best, and making pretty good choices (hope that continues). After the holidays, I will be kicking butt to get to goal! Our party at work is this week because ½ of the staff will be off next week. We will be playing steal the gift and it’s always lots of fun. I think there is another name for it but I can’t remember it right now.

Well, just wanted to say hello. I was up another pound at the COD last week, haven’t make if in this week yet (snow, errands, Christmas shopping, doctor’s appointment, etc…). Maybe tomorrow?

Hugs to everyone. I'll check back tomorrow.

Star 12-15-2005 02:38 PM

Well I just found out I get to leave right now. .....
My doctor called and wanted to see me today earlier than what my appointment time was (5:15) if possible. Since the roads are so bad my boss is letting me go now.......he is awesome...

You all are :angel: :angel: :angel: for wishing me well. I really-really appreciate your concern.........:hug:

You all have fun and try to be POP (if possible) or make the best choices for you........and the holiday season....

Talk to you next week......

JenKaits Mom 12-15-2005 03:40 PM

Hi Everyone!

Marbear
- the Pria Bars im using are the 45g serving and the breakdown is as follows: 170calories, 11g protein, 10g soy protein, 6g fat, 22g carbs, 1.2g dietary fibre and 156g sodium. I thought these were probably the most important stats to list regarding LAWL. I have never seen the choc mint ones you were talking about, but then again I live in Canada and maybe they aren't available here.

Repo girl 12-15-2005 05:48 PM

Mary, Sucks about the diarrea. There is nothing worse. I have lots of constipation cures, but the other way? No luck. Hope you feel better soon!

adkpugmom 12-15-2005 06:03 PM

Hi All ~
Does anyone use the frozen Lean Cu. meals ? I did not use them at first but after getting bored of the same old stuff I started to add them.. I don't feel like I will loose eating them but I know my friend eat them for lunch and dinner and lost..They say it = 1 protien and 1 starch and sometimes I add also a veggie too.. and I have it more than 5 times a week too..Anyone else?

juliemarie 12-15-2005 06:18 PM

I eat them for lunch almost every day. those or the WW or the HC -whatever's on sale.

Repo girl 12-15-2005 06:29 PM

I really like them, but I get too hungry if I eat them for lunch. I really need that whole protein to keep from getting really hungry and binging!!

cmuller 12-15-2005 06:43 PM

I use the frozen meals too. Usually i'll have a fruit or something with it too. They seem to do ok for me, huger-wise....at least til the afternoon bar.

Repo girl 12-15-2005 07:29 PM

Oh, I don't get to do bars, so I only get a fruit in the afternoon. That just isn't enough for me!