3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL: Friends and Losers - December 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/69474-lawl-friends-losers-december-2005-a.html)

Repo girl 12-16-2005 02:31 PM

May, That sounds so cool!

wtxchick 12-16-2005 03:14 PM

I would love to post pictures - but I don't have anyone to take them!! I told DH that he woud have to figure out a way to get a video of the kids. He replied that there would be professional taping of this productions. I told him, "no, I just want my kids!" I do want a tape of the production, but I also want home movies of my babies in this!! My two older children are in the youth part - they are doing an opening dance/song and it is cool.

Mary - you live in Houston? I was there from the ages of 4 to 34. I miss it so much!

Did any of you read the post by the LAWL asst manager about program changes to Free to Live in January? I'm curious as to what that will be. Any thoughts? Maybe another starch!:devil:

I haven't a clue as to how the eating is going to go this weekend. I'm thinking that Shennie is probably right - I need to gear up for LAWL after we are done with all of this.

Got to go do makeup and hair!! I think I'm not nervous...yet!:dizzy:

Andi

shennie_97 12-16-2005 03:18 PM

I though tfree to live was those little cards that you all talk about...now i'm confused:?:

Chklithunder 12-16-2005 03:21 PM

T G I F

:wave: Hi Everyone! I'm baaaack...

Okay, I thought it was just me. I am just now able to log in to 3FC. They've been putting the brakes on a lot of the things we used to be able to do online, and for awhile there I thought they had gotten to you guys too! I honestly don't think I could take it if they took you all away from me too. It would be so very sad...:cry:.

Well anyway, I did enjoy my BDay immensely. Had a nice, stress free relaxing day. Started it out with my DSs before school, and then DH gave me my birthday gifts, it felt like Christmas. I am a lucky gal. Then went to my DPs house and had brunch and coffee with my DM (DF was out on an appointment, but when he came back he gave me a sweet potato pie for the DSs and a packet of his freshly made liver pudding which is for me!)! I am soo blessed. DH and I went to the movies to see King Kong (I went to sleep), and then back home in time to intercept the kiddies. So that was my day.

To Beanie, Katie, Sznn, Norissa, Brittand Deets - thanks ladies! :woo: :hat:

Hey Beanie - I am glad you've found some Lunas that do the trick for you. I hope you feel better soon. As for the winter blahs, I suffer them too and all I can say about it is let's keep our heads to the sky, and remember our blessings, because they are many. BTW, you are doing GREAT! Look at that ticker go!!!

Katie - Thank you for the CDs! I got them Wednesday evening. I like them a lot.

Norissa - What a beautiful family. And you're gorgeous. You should be very proud.

Deets - How can you bake all those goodies and yet resist them. You're awesome.

Julie - Keep on keepin on! You're doing fantastic :cb:. Forgive me if I overlooked it, but what will your personal reward be?

Metal - I saw all the ice on the news yesterday. I am hoping that today is a bit better for you all down there. Did everybody buy up all the bread and milk and eggs at the store?

Sy - Enjoy vacation, and please keep in touch from home.

Shennie - Your DS sounds like a great little guy. I'm glad you all enjoyed his celebration. I really admire your determination with plan, and I think your long term plan which includes spending as much time as possible at home with your family sounds great. Go for it sister. Imagine you setting the women's movement back 50 years for being a nurturing mother and wife and helping others at the same time. Some people just don't get it...

Star - Best of luck with your surgery! :crossed:

Howdy to all you other chickies, and sorry this was so long, but I'm posting 2 days worth...Guess I'd better copy this before it gets eaten by 3FC...that would not be good. Here's to a POP day everyone...:cheers:!

LA'smostDETERMINED 12-16-2005 03:36 PM

Hello....

Hello...I am new to this and I am a week old to LAWL's just decided to join to learn from you all...My name is Monic...and live in Texas....and I'm 21...:)

Chklithunder 12-16-2005 03:48 PM

Hi and :welcome3:. We have a few native and current Texans here. You are in good company!

textjewel 12-16-2005 03:51 PM

Hey chicks - sorry I've been MIA - did WI today to get my free bottle of EFA (I'm almost out of the last bottle I bought, so this promo was lucky) - and was only down .2 -- which is fine, since TOM is knocking on my door -- any day, hour, minute . ..

Glad that all the birthday people had good days yesterday -- Carmen - you actually SLEPT thru King Kong?

I haven't decided what to get for my reward yet -- I'm really trying to wait for clothes -I have plenty that can fit right now -- something will catch my eye.

Andi - aren't camels cute up close? I saw some this summer.

Mary - that Argentenian restaurant sounds like fun -- I love trying ethnic types of places.

Sy - good to see you chick!

Fiona - any change downward is to be celebrated - planned or not!

Hi Monic and Welcome!

Julie

Mom_of_3_Monsters 12-16-2005 04:19 PM

Carmen - :o Thank you for your compliment ... I am a bit embarrassed ...LOL:hug:

Repo girl 12-16-2005 06:33 PM

Andi- Good luck! Wish I could hop a plane and come see your show, sounds like it is going to be great!

Mary- I'm with you, go straight for the best stuff!

Sy- You are welcome. Glad you like them.

Julie- Any minute, any second? Sounds like the final countdown!

Monic- Hi, and welcome. LAWL is a great plan, and this board is a great place for some added support.

I made cookie tins for the neighbors and daycare families today with gingerbread cookie mix and recipe, cookie cutters, sprinkles, and white decorator icing. I think that it is better if they make their own dang cookies so that I do not eat them!! What is it with the winter blahs? I have them too. My kids have fought so much today, and been so naughty, that I finally sat down on the couch and cried this afternoon. Then both of my little girls joined in, and we were all crying. Good thing Christmas only comes once a year! Oh, well. DH will be home soon, and I plan to get the heck out of here and go the grocery store for my grandma, alone! Have a good night all!

adkpugmom 12-16-2005 07:19 PM

I did call COD and they said the same thing about the frozen dinners..I feel heavy and bloated and she said it was because of the sodium and to drink more water. Also about juicing they said it was fine to juice your fruits and veggies..just measure same amount..but make sure your bm's keep normal.. Have a great weekend everyone..I will be back on Mon. :carrot:

LadyIzzy 12-16-2005 09:08 PM

MrsBeanie - do you exercise in WOWY on Beachbody under the name of beanie. I gavea wave and hello but got no response so figured that it wasn't you.

Mom 2 three or anyone else who knows - how do you copy pictures in your signature?

Also, to whoever does the avatars with the picture and name across the bottom what program do you use to make those cute graphics?

I only had protein drinks and salad today because of my trip to Friday's yesterday.

I will say goodnight all.

Denise Wilson 12-16-2005 09:10 PM

I'm a 3FC Newbie

I'm 29yrs and I really want to ring in my 30th better than ever and w/ my 2 boys, well lets just say they are getting bigger and faster everyday. I've always had a problem w/ my weight, tried it all (NutriSystem & Jenny Craig) but they never last. On Jenny lost 30 lbs when I was 19 for my sister's wedding (and though I looked miiighty fine if i do say so myself) but it all came back. And now after the kids i'm at my biggest. I stated LA on 12/8/05 and have lost 5lbs to start with in the 1st week. The recipes and support i'm seeing on 3FC is great and i think will really help.

I'm feeling committed and motived right now but i'm having trouble finding time to excersize. I've never been the best at time management but now with the 2 boy (3yrs and 6mon) it nexts to impossible to find the time.

Does anyone have any tips to help me get more excersize or find the time to work out? I really want to make a change in my life, health and body but I'm having a hard time making those needed changes. Also, I'm really not at my greatest in the AM, so waking up early and doing it consistently is just not realistic for me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

LA'smostDETERMINED 12-16-2005 10:11 PM

Hey Hey...why Thank You guys for they very warm welcome....I am glad to hear that I have support from you all...Thanky Thanky...:)

Repo Girl: Thanks...you put me at ease...I was getting a lil Iffy about LAWL's!
Especially about the LA lite bars....I mean do they really do the job???

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...c00/weight.png