3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL: Friends and Losers - December 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/69474-lawl-friends-losers-december-2005-a.html)

deetsmom 12-22-2005 04:01 PM

I spread it out like this today

Breakfast
cereal and milk- 1S, 1/2D

Am Snack: Lite

noon: 1oz cheese stick, 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 eng muffin

3:30: Lite

Dinner: 1P, 2V

7:00 (planned) 1F

That leaves me one friggin fruit till dinner and I get so hungry when feeding the kids..so Im saving it. Its just not a whole lot of food, LOL!

shennie_97 12-22-2005 04:21 PM

forgot you were on green now...wow, who would think that 1 veggie and fruit would mean that much

maybe you can try only having half a lite for you morning snack and cut the other half up into bite size pieces and eat the bite size pieces for another afternoon snack. (When i cut stuff up, I don't scarf it down as quickly) so maybe you can snack on the protein filled lites throughout the afternoon.

maybe a fuller protein too for luch. eggs don't ussually fill me up like meat does.

Sorry I can't help more. with as much as I miss my F and V, I am glad i still have them;)

shennie_97 12-22-2005 04:22 PM

I just realized, my new boss, might actually watch me and find out i spend my whole day on 3FC :(

deetsmom 12-22-2005 04:38 PM

That would STINK, Shennie! We'd hate to lose yoU!!!!

BTW- i dont eat meat on the day before WI and Im having chicken for dinner:)

Repo girl 12-22-2005 05:46 PM

Shennie- I that is a cool idea. I'm a Christmas geek too!

Deets- Wish I had your resolve! I have been baking and snacking and sneaking and cheating all day!!

LadyIzzy 12-22-2005 06:52 PM

Shennie - I was saved because my bestfriend started her baking today. So, I just ran a few errors with my road dog puppy. Didn't realize that I hadn't eaten anything until 3:15pm. I rushed back home and made up for it.

I bought the fixing for my triple chocolate, walnut brownies and gingerbread to smell up the house. Must have those Christmas smells, even if I don't have to cook the full dinner. Going to my sister's for dinner.

Please, repeat for me the TO plan that you use. I will also need to do it on Monday and Tuesday.

textjewel 12-22-2005 07:59 PM

Hey chicks - I'm done with WI for the week - my weight today counts for the Holiday challenge -- and I'm done with the shopping - I ended up getting gift cards for most people - but I was *not* inspired.

Anyway- I was back to 180.6 at WI today, so hopefully, I will be at least at 180.1 or 180.0 by Monday.

Britt - sorry you feel bad -- not a good time of year for it, especially with you being off school right now.

Katie - I like your exchange program - of course 5 choc cherries = 12 'nekkid' cherries :devil: I think the birthday cake is such a sweet idea --and I love how you make Christmas so real to your family.

Carmen - I more familiar with 'cork flu' than 'wine goggles' - my danger foods change depending on the time of year and how I feel - sometimes it's Chinese food - have no control around it. I wish it could be plain broiled chicken, but it doesn't cut it. Sometimes it's sugar - like ice cream. And boy oh boy, I can't keep pizza around - Deets I'm like you on that. .

And boy, Deets, I feel you pain with the hunger. . . Somedays it just hits me -- what veg do you eat? And when you say that you don't eat meat on the day before WI is it red meat? (and where's your fat?)

Bre - next year can I come to your house for dinner? TRIPLE CHOCOLATE? is that a cake, or a brownie type thing?

We're celebrating tomorrow -and that means Popeye's chicken. 1 breast (with skin removed) 1 biscuit - counting it as two starches -- and then I'm bringing salad. . .But I ain't going to worry about it -just plan on not stuffing myself!

G'night, chickies
Julie

vibrantecho 12-22-2005 09:21 PM

Hey losers! ;)

I see we are all deep in last-minute Christmas preparations, me included! DH and I decided to give all our grandparents new family photos, found really cool frames on clearance at Target. Spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out just the right setup for the digital camera, finally got a really cute picture, then I've spent the last HOUR fighting with my computer and printer trying to get the photos printed out! I've never used photo-sized paper before, and I couldn't figure out why I had all the printer settings correct but it kept telling me I had the wrong paper size. Finally I figured out there's a physical button on the top of the printer that you have to push to use the photo paper!!! So now that I've got it figured out, I'm gonna start burning through the ink, lol. I'll upload the photo to my photobucket so I can share my lovely family with y'all. :D

I haven't had dinner yet but I'm not really hungry, I had pizza for lunch today and had a MAD chocolate craving which I satisfied with a Hershey's bar around 3:00. So I'm probably good on the calorie count today - might whip up some frozen broccoli in a bit if my tummy starts talking to me.

Back to my printing, I guess - DH wants to see if I can fix the red-eye and washed-out-ness (I think we're just really that pale, lol!) before I print the final sets.

Stay strong!!

deetsmom 12-22-2005 09:28 PM

Julie- i meant red meat...I avoid it before WI. I usually do lighter proteins and starches earlier in the day. My veggies are usually red pepper, baby carrots, celery, lettuce..that kind of thing.

IM REALLY wanting to break it and have pizza with my friends tomorrow night..they are coming over so our families can have our own celebration and I REALLY want to have pizza...I know ONE SLICE is CC, but who am I kidding....IM VERY TEMPTED, yes, me, the LAWL ROBOT...to go off plan tomorrow, AND Sunday and start TO Mon and Tues before WI again on Wed (DH has Monday off and I didnt plan on going to WI)...Ugh.

Repo girl 12-22-2005 09:58 PM

Aw, Deets, go for it! We can't be POP every single second of the holiday, and you have worked your butt off for your family. I would induldge if I were you.

vibrantecho 12-22-2005 10:11 PM

The fam: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...e/100_0099.jpg

I just told DH, can't wait to take this same pic a year from now and compare! (DH also admits to needing to slim down some.)

Repo girl 12-22-2005 10:20 PM

Fiona, cute picture!

LadyIzzy 12-22-2005 10:20 PM

Julie - my boss used to tell me that govt. could use me in the CIA or FBI cause I could get info that amazed him or get stuff paid for that he couldn't understand. Ben Lauden(sp) is dead anyway, otherwise, he would brandishing a weapon over his head and shooting innocent people just to show off.
I'm
I love mysteries such as Miss Marpel, Andrew Greely's priest mysteries, MC Beaton's Agatha Raisin, James Patterson, Walter Mosley, Lillian Braun's Cat Who..., etc. I am especially hooked on books on tape because I can load them on my IPOD and standing in a long line doesn't get on nerves like it used to. I have already ordered a couple of books on tape of Mrs. Pollifax to check them out.

Come on down to dinner, I probably won't cook a large meal again until Easter. But, I made a triple chocolate brownies to take to my sister's house. I'm eating one piece and putting the rest in a tin and then taping it shut so I won't take anymore. Let's hope!!!!

What is "cork flu and wine googles"?

Britt - feel better and enjoy the holiday. I feel where you are because when I had a job, I always had two weeks vacation during the Christmas holiday to get over the flu or a bad cold. This is the first time and 15 years that I haven't been sick during December. I guess there is something to not being exposed to the germs of winter in the office or classrooms.

Repo - Such a sweet tradition that you are doing with your children. And, you and your DM really understand the reason for the season being Secret Santas. I mentioned your cabin in the woods to one of my brother's and he reminded me that that is how we spent the first part of our lives. And, that that is why I can relate to it so much. It wasn't a cabin in the woods, but in W.Va. you are surrounded by mountains and trees and land as far as the eye can see. Beautiful, postcard scenes. I need to retire and just go home.

Deets - enjoy your children's joy for as long as possible.

I'll say goodnight all, sleep tight and MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all

deetsmom 12-22-2005 10:34 PM

Katie- HAVE A FABULOUS time at the cabin - we will be thinking of you! I hope you have a blessed Christmas (dontcha hate all this "happy holidays" stuff?!)

deetsmom 12-22-2005 10:35 PM

Fiona, cute pic! You look great..how much do you have left to go?