WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

wow! really, what town?
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #602  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Katie - I saw Medium. Really enjoyed it. It is the first time I have seen Alison's brother.

As for reality TV...
AI: I have to say I am happy to see Haley go. She is an OK singer but not extraordinary. Although I really think Sanjaya should have been gone weeks ago if this were really all about a singing competition.
DWTS: So glad to see Leeza Gibbons get the boot. Talk about stiff and uncomfortable! Now if they would just get rid of Cliffy next week.
Apprentice: Definitely thought Trump made a good choice getting rid of Heidi but thought he missed the boat by not getting rid of Nicole. She is really annoying.
Top Design: Thought both designers had great final projects and it could have gone either way but I thought the guy that won was a rather ungratious winner. Gloating is not becoming!
Wow! I think I watch way too much reality! I am looking forward to this summer and getting outside for some activity instead. Or! Maybe I could get on the next cycle of The Amazing Race and lose some lbs. that way!

Off to WI this a.m. Starting my second round of FF today. Hoping that will push me off this plateau. Also started doing cardio on Monday. Did 45 min. on Mon and 35 yesterday (I just couldn't push past it to 45). Hoping to see some results today so keeping my fingers (toes, boobs, etc) crossed!
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #603  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

awsome job on the cardio Libby! good luck at WI!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #604  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Morning All.. I'm having a sex change! Seriously.. as I was 0.6 from goal.. and you KNOW how much I wanted it (duck.. flying sclae story approaching)... I woke up today to find that Aunt Flo visited so in the course of 24 hours I went up a pound despite being POP. Followed that fun WI with a trip to the dentist.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
So I will do my usual suck on lemons like they are going out of style trick and have to hope I can get it on Monday. The staff looked genuinely afraid when they saw my number go up and over yesterdays.. I think one of them started shaking!
Nicole glad to hear your dad is okay.. I knew you would check in... 5 days on the board without you would have been too traumatic for all of us!
Rhonda!!! I've missed you! I hope you are okay.. was hoping to get a PM to you yesterday but it's been mayhem. I am thinking of you and hope all is good. There have a been a few health scares for the ladies on this board lately so you are not alone!
To everyone else.. have a great day.. it's pouring rain here so I'm going to run up and down the stairs till I get rid of this pound!

xo
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:51 AM   #605  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone!

Rhonda - SOOO good to see you! It's funny - I was thinking of 'calling you out' yesterday to see if you were lurking. Some of us have made a Memorial Day goal for ourselves - join us, please!

Nicole - glad to see that your Dad came through surgery OK. The rehab is always tough, but he has all of us pulling for him too, don't forget!

Kristen - Ooooh - .6! Take a walk, drink some water and GO MAKE GOAL!!!! Yay!

Reality shows - I can't make myself watch to results shows of AI or DWTS. I'd rather just read it the next day, or just tune in for the last 3 minutes. I figured that Haley would go. Did I miss Amazing Race this week, or was it not on? I almost died when they had Charla in the armor 2 weeks ago.

Well, made it back to COD yesterday. It's kind of a guilt thing off my back. Suprisingly, the staff is the same (it's only been 3 weeks, but still). Anyway - this POP thing really works, because I've been there since Monday, no TO's and I have lost 3.8lbs. Wow - you'd think I would've picked up on this sooner...DUH!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #606  
Kim - IP 9/10

Kristen - we posted at the same time.

It's not a real pound. It is an evil, mythical pound that will miraculously appear after you recover fromthe 'vapors'.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:59 AM   #607  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

I am doing FF for the first time starting today. My COD said I couldn't do it when I first joined because of the diabetes but when I called to ask about it yesterday she wasn't sure why they told me I couldn't.

I'm doing the unlimited with cantelope (no oranges). After looking at the meal plan I'm not really sure how you can lose 5 lbs eating as much as you want but I'll give it a go. I like this "ONEDERLAND" place you keep talking about. It's sounds magical. I hope to move in one day soon.

I am having motivation issues lately. I went hot and heavy into exercise the last couple of weeks but this week I'm absolutely struggling to squeak out even a little walk. I'm not sure what's wrong. Water aerobics has not been fun the last several times. I actually skipped it last night. My body just feels tired and I'm not enjoying the walks at all. If anyone has advice on jump starting my motivation I'd sure appreciate it. My head says "if ya wanna lose this weight you gotta work it off" but I just can't seem to get my body to agree to the concept.

I have added NO salt at all this week. Fortunately I'm not craving it yet. I think the ham pretty much solved that. And yes Dan, I do want my "free to be salt free" brownie badge thankyouverymuch.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:02 AM   #608  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Kim-Amazing Race was on this week-you must've been busy biting the butt off your chocolate bunny. Hey-that could be a good tongue twister-Busy Bunny Butt Biter . . . (no-I'm NOT drunk this morning . . .)
Anyway-is it awful that I totally laughed when Charla fell down the armor? Cuz it was funny . . .

Uchenna and Joyce went this week-they took a risk booking a flight with a very short transfer time and missed their connection-getting pushed back a whole day. They didn't even arrive in the next country until everyone else was at the pit stop. Apparently when that happens-they don't even have you get your clues-they send you right to the pit stop . .

I'm such a reality show junkie-Wednesday nite is my new favorite nite-Top Model and the kittycat Dolls . . . .

Rhonda-good to see you! Yep-I leave for Vietnam 2 WEEKS FROM TOMORROW! Woohoo!

Krispie-hang in there . . . .by the time monday rolls around you will be at goal for sure. Just don't succumb to TOM cravings!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:03 AM   #609  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

[QUOTE=Kimphin;1649880] I almost died when they had Charla in the armor 2 weeks ago. QUOTE]

We rewound the part where the horse knocked her down over and over and over. Hilarious! I don't think that's mean, I just appreciate good physical comedy?
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #610  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

:::Raising hand::: Its me having the TT not Deb, just an FYI. Unless shes having one too and I missed something LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:31 AM   #611  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Deb is probably wondering why everyone is talking about her going under the knife!! It's okay Deb.. it's Kim that is tossing her Walmart bag to the curb ( Did I mention I have a Costco crate in the same region??)
(holding up hand) I confess too that DH and I almost fell off the couch with the Charla in the armor scene too.. I just can't stand Mirna always going on about how mean everyone is and she is quite the nasty vixen herself!
Kim thanks for the encouragement and to JM too!!! Hmm TOM cravings.. oh that's when I drive by Subway and think how much I could enjoy trying one of every flavor sub.. or getting a large pizza with fixings and not giving any to DH and kids... on that note I best go purge the house of Easter candy!
I will weigh in naked if I have to! COD may do anything right now to save me having 'another one of those episodes' after weighing in
My dentist saw me today and he has taken care of my pearly whites since I was about 7.. he said "wow what have you done" when I told him I was down 90lbs he was floored and said well don't lose any more you are going to waste away.
My mother is actually worried that I'm going to get too slim. MY DH keeps telling her that I do eat, and actually have good sized meals and very healthy food but she usually isn't with us for meal time so I think she must picture me chewing slowly on a lettuce leaf and calling it supper
I'm going to try to get a few of the recipes I've made this week in.

Erika.. where did you go???

Happy near weekend to all of you.. one more day till Friday then the temptations of the weekend will be upon us.. be strong!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:36 AM   #612  
Kim - IP 9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemarie View Post
Kim-Amazing Race was on this week-you must've been busy biting the butt off your chocolate bunny. Hey-that could be a good tongue twister-Busy Bunny Butt Biter . . . (no-I'm NOT drunk this morning . . .)
Anyway-is it awful that I totally laughed when Charla fell down the armor? Cuz it was funny . . .
Quote:
We rewound the part where the horse knocked her down over and over and over. Hilarious! I don't think that's mean, I just appreciate good physical comedy?

Oh, I am so glad that I am not the only one going to ****. I almost peed. It was like when R2D2 falls over in Star Wars.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #613  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens View Post
:::Raising hand::: Its me having the TT not Deb, just an FYI. Unless shes having one too and I missed something LOL

GEEZ!! sorry that was me, I know it is not Deb! and I was looking right at your picture when I was thinking about your TT!!! good grief. talk about a typo. my fingers were thinking something other than my brain! Sorry to confuse you all!

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:42 AM   #614  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

Oh good, I am so glad I am not the only one who is totally annoyed by Mirna and Charla. Mirna is such a martyr and she is really quite nasty to everyone! I really liked Uchenna and Joyce. Sorry to see them go.

OOh! I did forget to mention Top Model. OK, this is very snarky but did anyone else (JM) notice that Tyra's mini skirt was really not flattering? She she know better! I think they made the right choice getting rid of Whitney although they really need to get rid of Jael. That girl could never be a spokesmodel. I think she has partaken of too much happy weed. And although Natasha is very pretty - she is dumb as a rock! Please don't let her win!

JM, little Josie is going to become quite versed in American culture if you let her watch reality shows!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:43 AM   #615  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimphin View Post
Oh, I am so glad that I am not the only one going to ****. I almost peed. It was like when R2D2 falls over in Star Wars.
Kim, now that you mention it...I can't stop laughing.