Old 05-01-2007, 12:22 AM   #1472  
LAWL Salt Police

Awesome!!! Way to go!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:28 AM   #1473  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaMe2MiniMe View Post
Dan - Glad you figured out your Lite fiasco. How kind of you to give Liz the ones you don't like! There goes my perfect image of you. LOL...oh, and while I'm giving you a hard time, the Gore jokes were funny....but keep your day job!
Well, the good news is that Liz and I don't like the same kind.. So the ones she likes - lemon, smores, etc, I can't stand..

As for Gore, well.. There's absolutely nothing about him that doesn't scream to be made fun of, so I just go with my instincts... Sometimes I wish he'd just go away, but then I'd have nothing to joke about.. Oh wait.. There's always Hillary and Obama!

Hey.. If you gals can make fun of the contestants on AI, I can make fun of who I want to, right?
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:13 AM   #1474  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Joni--thanks for the membrane info (still an icky word!). God knows I'll try anything. So just what would be your fast food choice? I'm a Chik-fil-a nugget fan myself--yum. It's too early. Joni--you have every right to be upset (and vent--that's why we are here friend!). Nicole is right--she's an ***--and was just plain rude. You need sticker in your car that says "if you are smoking--you had better be on fire". My husband was a volunteer firefighter for years and we had one at home and it solved a lot pf problems before they came up. No use in you and your belongings stinking! My apologies to the smokers.

Nash Deb--I am so happy to see you back around--we miss you (everyone!) when you take a break. I know when I go MIA or lurk I start doing really badly.

Kristen--hope your tummy is feeling better--guess you and Sharon both had a major "house" cleaning--lol. I wish that would happen to me so it would be easier to resist temptation!

Dan--since we are in total agreement--keep on cracking jokes--lol. Really--even if I didn't agree--I'd laugh.

Well--TO was good--I was down 4.0 this am--so not normal for me and TO. I will say that I think only 2-3 are "real". Saturday night we ate BIG and I had blackened cod and I feel the spices caused the sodium level to be really high. I was definitely at an all time high Sunday morning when I started the TO. So even when I lose 10 and will still be a little higher than at my b-day last yeah--wah wah wah....

Last edited by Boo'sMom; 05-01-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #1475  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
Attention Attention: FATTY BOOMBLATTY CONFESSION:

I ATE BURGER KING LAST NIGHT!!! DH and I worked all day, kids went to bed and I was dying for some of my old favorite fast food.. ate BK ( did get the burger with no mayo) BUT my body was in turmoil all night.. no details but I woke up at 2:30 and spent the next 6 hours running to the bathroom.. message sent and received.. we were having one of our days of habit of working hard on house, sitting outside after and having a bevvie and I think my former thinking kicked in but my new body said no way girlfriend.. stick to the fish and salad.. so lesson learned and for those that had a weekend that was not up to par.. welcome to my world
PS Dan I did not put salt on anything
yikes! that makes my stomach hurt just reading it! Next time you have a hankering for BK, try the BK Veggie, it is POP friendly and won't leave you feeling yucky and it is very yummy, (although I am not sure if all BK's carry them.)
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:47 AM   #1476  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4u2 View Post
Hi all

Just a quick post to say I was .2 today so that was a total of 4 for week 6....On to week 7 tomorrow going to be a hard week because aunt flo is also comming to visit me ( strange to see so many aunt flo's out there comming the same week lol)
Almost had a pizza sat night craving were out of control......talked myself out of it and patted myself on the back.... WTG ME!!!!!!

Night night all see you all in the may thread
have you had pizza as a carb craver...... just a thought
Old 05-01-2007, 08:51 AM   #1477  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaMe2MiniMe View Post
Oh poor Kristen - BK is so not my choice for fast food! Hope you are feeling better. On the bright side, did you lose any weight?

Sharon - sounds like you're on a major cleaning spell. Nice of you to do that for your DIL.

Let me share a story with y'all and tell me what you think. I have a friend with really bad allergies to dog hair, cat hair, etc. I have two dogs that go in my car all the time, so when I go with this friend and offer to drive, I vacuum my car AND I go over the interior (it's not leather) with one of those lint rollers. My car looks like new. She's a smoker and I've let her smoke in my car as long as the windows are rolled all the way down (I'm not a smoker; haven't been for almost 20 year). Well the last time we went out it was raining but she smoked anyway and never even asked if it was okay; she just lit up and cracked the window about 1/2 an inch. She tried to flick her ashes out the cracked window, but most of the ashes were all over my car and it smelled for days. Needless to say, I won't be lint rolling my car for her again anytime soon. Vent over.
No Way would I EVER let some one smoke in my car, I did not pay 40k to drive an ashtray. I want to smell new car and leather, period.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:52 PM   #1478  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Lea Ann, Danette and Bcandance congrats on you loss!

Joni - I agree with Nicole and Lea Ann - your friend was rude. I would ask her to refrain from smoking in your car going forward...enough said!

Thanks for the kind words Lea Ann. You know when I first started LAWL I had no idea I would find this (insane in the membrane) board and I just LOVE it!! I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood, wouldn't that be fun??? This board is the reason I hung on to LAWL. I started off rocky and now I feel empowered and that's not from the COD!!! Congrats on your TO success hang in there..you will continue to do well. If I can...anyone can :-)

Today was a HUGE nsv for me...I have been on the road on client appointments and did not cheat!!! I packed my little cooler (thanks Dan!) and when we went out to lunch I had a small side salad with several glasses of cold lemon water. TOM arrived so I feel yucky but I am actually looking forward to weighing in later this week.

I hope you all are having a GREAT day!

Hugs!
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote