Old 03-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Hey all! I am going to be doing a reboot! I am up from goal (8#), and seem to be struggling finding that balance. I know I rely too much on the packets, but then I try to incorporate more food and calories and the weight starts coming back on, so I find myself back on P1.

I work out a lot and agree with KNM that I feel better on P3. I would like to be able to add calories and get stronger (I do crossfit that uses a lot of weights), but then my weight starts creeping up and doesn't seem to stablize, so I reboot. I am not sure how to find this balance so I am not constantly up and down and rebooting.

But for right now, I am back on P1 in attempt to get back to goal and feel better.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #332  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Evening Ladies, well I am Happy to report the scale is slowly moving ...............

113.8 lbs !!!
I try to stay off the scale as much as possible... And so I will keep on trudging on ...to see how far I can go.

Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #333  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Hey everyone!!!

It's been so busy lately! Hope all is going well for you all!

Lexi - good luck back on P1! I bet you see a movement now.
Roo - way to go!
Jenny - almost there!

So I had my romantic weekend with my hubby where we ate and drank, and drank and ate, and drank some more! Now I'm trying to do phase 1 days and those damn cravings are getting in my way!
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

Hi Angie,

I am so glad you had your weeknend, I am sure it was fun and worth it
Its hard going back to Phase 1, but I have lost 3 lbs already. I am really tired of Phase 1 though, so 2 more weeks and Im done with it till May. I will reboot and try to lose the last 10 in May.
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #335  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

Angie. Glad you enjoyed some special one on one with your Hubby

Lexi 3 lbs you lost that's great
Old 03-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #336  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Jenny, I know exactly how you feel. I could have written what you did many times!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #337  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone!
Had a 2.2 loss at my WI yesterday! Wahoo! Starting phase3 today to phase off for my trip on Thursday!
Quick question - for those of you in maintenance, or when you were in maintenance, did you stick to a big p3 breakfast or smaller bfast since we'll be eating more fats and carbs between lunch and supper? My thoughts are - if I have time for a workout I'll have the big breakfast, if not, probably just a protein drink and maybe some Greek yogurt and berries? Thoughts?
I know everyone's different, but just wondering what people found worked best for them. I know once I'm back from my trip fitting in the big bfast before work will be difficult, but while on vacation it should be relatively easy most days.
Lexi - congrats on the 3 lbs loss. After seeing your results I'm considering lowering my goal weight, but don't want to commit to that till I see how this week of maintenance goes!
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #338  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Jenny, I know exactly how you feel. I could have written what you did many times!
Thanks! I was hoping to see you still here. I know you workout a lot also and have a lot of muscle (like me). Did you ever seem to find that balance? I love being strong and having muscles, but I just can't seem to find that middle ground of building muscle, losing fat and not having the scale jump leaps and bounds. Right now I am back on P1, but sometimes I question if that is the right course of action considering the amount of exercise I do (Crossfit 5x/week, running 1x/week). Any insight you may have would be awesome.

I get so freaked out when I see the number on the scale, and I am sure if you asked anyone if I have gained weight they would say "no", but seriously, I can't get past it. Especially now that I have moved into the 140's and not in the 130's right now.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Thanks! I was hoping to see you still here. I know you workout a lot also and have a lot of muscle (like me). Did you ever seem to find that balance? I love being strong and having muscles, but I just can't seem to find that middle ground of building muscle, losing fat and not having the scale jump leaps and bounds. Right now I am back on P1, but sometimes I question if that is the right course of action considering the amount of exercise I do (Crossfit 5x/week, running 1x/week). Any insight you may have would be awesome.

I get so freaked out when I see the number on the scale, and I am sure if you asked anyone if I have gained weight they would say "no", but seriously, I can't get past it. Especially now that I have moved into the 140's and not in the 130's right now.

Hi Jenny, I certainly don't have this issue. But it seems to me that the fat % number would be more important than the number on the scale. Muscle is heavy but as you get older you will sure be glad to have more of it!
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Back on phase one, but dang it, if it isn't as easy as the first time. So frustrating.......just like all other diets, once you cheat or allow some off plan food, it is easy to do it again and again. Trying to find the balance of working out and P1 too. I feel so much better when I work out....lifting weights and cardio on opposite days, but worry I am screwing my body. Also wondered if anyone else has issues of retaining alot of fluid if you do it off plan. couple of weeks ago I had a burger and fries and my calves the next day were so hard and full of water. I find now I retained so much water after doing this diet and not eating P1...I read working muscles hold alot more, so i guess that is it. I have yo yo dieted all my life but never held water like this before.

Happy reboot peeps.
kellycg102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #341  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

Morning Ladies-
:gold pot:

I feel worried about gaining again once start refeeding !

Went for another consult yesterday and Doc said will need only TT with Lipo ,
Hernia repair and revision of surgical scar. Said I was not a good candidate for a lower lift .
He was right on board with I needed to lose more weight before procedure .He felt I would only need a little Lipo in the middle of abdomen to make my abdomen flat,so that was good to know . This is what keeps me going, I forgot to ask once he gets in if he will remove adhesions ,cuz every time I have had surgery they open me up and find it everywhere and I have pain r/t would that be extra Lysis of Adhesions?

Spring Forward Yay
SPRING IS ON THE WAY

: irish::i rish::ir ish::iri sh::iris h:
Roo2

Last edited by Roo2; 03-10-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #342  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Hey all! I am going to be doing a reboot! I am up from goal (8#), and seem to be struggling finding that balance. I know I rely too much on the packets, but then I try to incorporate more food and calories and the weight starts coming back on, so I find myself back on P1.

I work out a lot and agree with KNM that I feel better on P3. I would like to be able to add calories and get stronger (I do crossfit that uses a lot of weights), but then my weight starts creeping up and doesn't seem to stablize, so I reboot. I am not sure how to find this balance so I am not constantly up and down and rebooting.

But for right now, I am back on P1 in attempt to get back to goal and feel better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
Hey everyone!!!

It's been so busy lately! Hope all is going well for you all!

Lexi - good luck back on P1! I bet you see a movement now.
Roo - way to go!
Jenny - almost there!

So I had my romantic weekend with my hubby where we ate and drank, and drank and ate, and drank some more! Now I'm trying to do phase 1 days and those damn cravings are getting in my way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Hi Jenny, I certainly don't have this issue. But it seems to me that the fat % number would be more important than the number on the scale. Muscle is heavy but as you get older you will sure be glad to have more of it!
Hello ladies...still kicking around here...up almost 10 pounds from goal. But I have to stop the cycle of packets and fake sugar. I started working out 7 weeks ago. The first 5 weeks I did 30 minutes 6 times a week. The last 2 weeks 45 minutes 6 times a week (haven't missed a day). I am weighing and measuring and counting calories. Going for 1300 a day so that I have room to cut at some point.

I am signed up for a military obstacle course race with a team at the end of May so my goal is to kick butt at it. I am only weighing once a week and expect it to take a few months to lose but I have to stop the cycle of up and down with phase 1. Tuesday is 25 months in maintenance
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #343  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

:lu ck2you::lu ck2youarbs7
Was the packets making you sick? How to you come off was it a gradual thing?

Wow sounds like you are doing great with exercise and Now Military style too! Very impressive!
You have inspired me!
Good Luck,Roo2: luck2you::l uck2you::l uck2you::drin kup:: drinkup:
Old 03-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #344  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
:lu ck2you::lu ck2youarbs7
Was the packets making you sick? How to you come off was it a gradual thing?

Wow sounds like you are doing great with exercise and Now Military style too! Very impressive!
You have inspired me!
Good Luck,Roo2: luck2you::l uck2you::l uck2you::drin kup:: drinkup:
After 2 years of maintaining the weight by either all or nothing so in other words 100% phase one or total chaos....I have to find a happy medium that will keep the weight off forever and for health reasons I want the fake sugar gone. Trying to focus on health not weight. Very excited about the military course...way out of my comfort zone.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #345  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

Darbs - sounds like me all or nothing ...I hope to have that switch click like you did!
2 years Maintenance Wow !,Girl!

Roo2: cupgold:: irish: