Old 03-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #451  
reboot 10/14/2014

S/C/G: 162.7/149.2/125

Height: 5'2"

Lexi I bet you look beautiful in the photos! Glad you are feeling a little better today. I must be a nut too! I also took a bite of a chip last night. One bite! so silly. I have about 9 or 10 lbs I am hoping to lose also. I am anxious about the summer and having to wear my bathing suit. I work doing marine science so there is no way around bathing suit season since I will be snorkeling and doing field work! So that is going to be my motivation! Second day of phase 1 is going ok so far.... Already looking forward to my lunch time salad and IP soup... and it is only 10:30am.... so hopefully drinking water will curb my appetite. we are both going to have successful days!

SaraBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #452  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

Sara you are too cute. So funny that you did the same thing, hilarious. I gave my kids chips and of course I had to have a bite I am doing better today, went to bed early and slept 10 hours so I am super refreshed, but I do have an enormous headache. I work with attorneys all day Thanks for being there for me
I hate bathing suit season. We go to the Jersey shore allot in the summer, and allot of the moms are total MILFS so I fel bad about myself if I am not in shape. HAHA lol. oh well, allot of the dads are DILFS too
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #453  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Hey everyone, I am a lurker too lol Pop in here and there. I did IP and lost 50, went off program and realized I had bigger issues with food than I thought....(thought being "thin" and feeling good about myself would "keep my mouth shut" but no, the binging was bad and worse. So gained some back. I am been doing phase 1 again, mainly alternatives, but also some IP packs but ......the second time around is easier to cheat.....well having an extra protein or extra veggies and such then the first time around. Every diet works for me but that first cheat screws everything. Sooooo still struggling, but now there is a new clinic in my town and a friend of mine works there and is doing the diet and they want to see me about being a coach. They want me to do P1 exclusively with them if I do decide. Sooooo I am thinking about it but have some reservations. You know going back to being restrictive and following the program to a tee and weighing in to prove I can do it worries me, but maybe it will help me to get back to where I want to be and then some. As it is right now, I would like to lose 17lbs. What to do, what to do. Also worried about what this clinic allows and what it does't....I have heard not all have the same info, such as cucumber and celery being free, some allow sweetners and egg whites some don't. They didn't allow restricted the first week....my clicic did. Anyhoo, just a rant. Good luck everyone.
kellycg102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #454  

Hi Kelly,
Wecome! I think it would be awesome for you to be a coach
I can relate to binging issues. I was just away in Florida and basically ate everything I shoudn't be eating. I was good the forst day but after the mass was over I really went nuts at the wedding reception. I ate and drank everything. I also continued the next day, I ate things when I wasnt even hungry so confusing....... I dont know why I do this, I know its wrong and I know how wrong it is even while I am doing it but I still go for it, pretty sad
Its the one thing I have never had control over in my life. I am sooooo good at working out though, so thats always kept me lean, especially my legs. I have tummy weight from 3 babies, but n excuse for that either, just the binging. I havent found anything to help me with the struggle with binging. IP has somewhat helped, I went through about 12 weeks no cheats, but as soon as I cheated, now thats all I want to do I wish I could help you, really. The only thing that helps me is looking at pictures where I look awesome. Also, knowing that some people hate it when I look awesome, haters are motivators HAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #455  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiChanel1 View Post
Hi Kelly,
Wecome! I think it would be awesome for you to be a coach
I can relate to binging issues. I was just away in Florida and basically ate everything I shoudn't be eating. I was good the forst day but after the mass was over I really went nuts at the wedding reception. I ate and drank everything. I also continued the next day, I ate things when I wasnt even hungry so confusing....... I dont know why I do this, I know its wrong and I know how wrong it is even while I am doing it but I still go for it, pretty sad
Its the one thing I have never had control over in my life. I am sooooo good at working out though, so thats always kept me lean, especially my legs. I have tummy weight from 3 babies, but n excuse for that either, just the binging. I havent found anything to help me with the struggle with binging. IP has somewhat helped, I went through about 12 weeks no cheats, but as soon as I cheated, now thats all I want to do I wish I could help you, really. The only thing that helps me is looking at pictures where I look awesome. Also, knowing that some people hate it when I look awesome, haters are motivators HAHAHAHAHA

Ha ha thanks Lexi. I am better then I was for sure, but a challenge every day. One of the issues I have since I started IP is retaining a lot of water. My first time last August going off plan I really over indulged for about 4 days once I got back on...I lost are you ready??? 18lbs. That is friggin ridiculous! So it is hard on my mind when I have such a response to "eating normal"......well definitely not eating normal but eating carby things. They say expect a weight gain of like 6lbs when you phase out but literally for me it is 8-10. Even doing phase 1 now, my calves in the evening are up to an inch bigger......I can feel them as the day goes on....getting tighter....not to the point by any means of rock hard or "pitting" but definitely bigger then the morning. So frustrating. If I become a coach the upside is the clinic is offered by a Physician not a chiropractor so maybe I can get help figuring that out.....if it can be figured out. Anyway thanks for your reply, no one can help my food issue but me, just hoped once I was finally smaller then I have been all my life, that would be enough to control my food better. Most days I am fine but maybe 1 day out of the month I may eat 3 restricteds just to get through the day without going right off plan. I was exercising almost every day, I feel a lot better, but found the scale wasn't moving, nor inches....even adding the extra pack (which is why some days I wanted to exercise so I got the extra pack) so now I am back to just a walk here and there, no weights or intense cardio and the scale has moved again.....but still not as quick as it should because I have those extras here and there. Whew a lot of info sorry lol. Thanks again, good luck with you too
Old 03-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #456  

So you lost 18 lbs that you gained after 4 days if binging?
I have gained maybe 4 lbs each time I cheat.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #457  
reboot 10/14/2014

Hi Kelly! I definitely think you should try being a coach!!! Especially since it is offered through a physicians office that may be able to help with some of your water retention issues. Plus It seems like it would be a great way to stay accountable I am like you and Lexi... once I cheat it is hard to get back on track. I would like to think that being a coach would force you into staying phase 1. Will you still have to buy the food? or will you get discounts? That would also be another bonus!!! And lastly I wouldn't worry too much about the differences you noticed between clinics, etc. I am sure that you will figure out what this clinic expects and be a great coach! Let us know what you decide! good luck!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #458  

Hi Sara.....I am going to meet them tomorrow night. I don't know a lot about pay wise, I would be happy to be paid in food lol......I'll work for food lol. I will let you know, being held accountable is likely a good thing I believe too. Thanks for your feedback!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #459  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Good Morning Ladies -
Well I am Thrilled to finally say Today I. Have Hit below 110 lbs....I am. 109.8lbs!:

I was due for some good news .... And it finally came

Dream It!

Claim It! Achieve It!

Live It!

I am Working The Plan . Staying Focused

Striving for My Goals! Refusing to let anyone or anything keep from attaining the final results!

Roo2

: cheer:
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #460  

wow Roo! congrats!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:15 AM   #461  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
Good Morning Ladies -
Well I am Thrilled to finally say Today I. Have Hit below 110 lbs....I am. 109.8lbs!:

I was due for some good news .... And it finally came

Dream It!

Claim It! Achieve It!

Live It!

I am Working The Plan . Staying Focused

Striving for My Goals! Refusing to let anyone or anything keep from attaining the final results!

Roo2

: cheer:

Wow congrats!!! I just looked at your stats....can't believe you were over 200 before and now below 110. I fighting to get to 130 and it seems impossible. Good for you!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #462  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Thanks Ladies

Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #463  

Kelly, getting to 130 was hard, but getting to 120 was harder....it took me 2 months to get to 120. only 1 month to get to 130 from 140. Getting to 110 will take 3 months
Old 03-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #464  
reboot 10/14/2014

Roo- that is GREAT!

Well I am definitely feeling not so great today. Think day 3 of phase 1 is kicking my butt. Just feeling really hazy and can feel the start of a headache. Trying to focus on drinking water and just getting through the day. I have plans to go jogging (~30 minutes) after work today. Not sure if my body is going to allow me to do that. I guess I will play in by ear and see how I feel at the end of the day. The good news is that if I am feeling this crappy I must be getting back into ketosis!

Old 03-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #465  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Lexi
It is all very slow at the end. I tried hard for a while to get to 140 and was never able to. In my younger days I was 130. But muscle makes a big difference.

Decide how long you really want to keep at the restriction of phase 1. When you get to that point reconsider if you have chosen the right goal for you.
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote