Old 02-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #301  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiChanel1 View Post
Angie,

Thank you for helping me I definitely need a break from Phase 1. I am going to take your advice and do a week of Phase 3. I really wanted to lose a little more fr my brothers wedding, I didnt want my dress to be too tight, but its tight oh well, I am destined to wearing spanx till eternity. Sooooo off to Phase 3 I go tomorrow morning. I hope you have fun n your romatic weekend, you deserve it I will keep you updated on my progress. Hugs
Fingers crosssed that a temporary stint on P3 gets your weight loss moving again Lexi. I did that last November when I'd stalled for a few weeks around the mid 160s, and it seemed to shock my body enough to get some 'down' movement on the scale again. I'm close to my 150lb goal, but will probably keep at it until I get down to 147-148lbs, then use 150lbs as my 'ceiling' weight for maintenance. Good luck!
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #302  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiChanel1 View Post
I am being comical, it looks ehhhh, but who cares. I have had three kids and My youngest isnt 1 yet
I am SURE you are just being hard on yourself

I bet you look like a million dollars!
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #303  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

haha, i dont. My dress is pretty sparkly though, silver sequin mermaid style....accentuates my bustiness, lol. I have sparkly shoes as well to match
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #304  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
Morning all ....

Still fighting this dang bug! I could fall asleep right now!

Lexi - when's the wedding? It was the end of March right? So if you do a week on P3 and go right back to P1, you might be able to lose the Spanx But then again, Spanx are friends at any size!!

Roo - hopefully today is a better day for you Good job staying OP through all that!

Pat - I have a few friends in the teaching business (better you guys than me - it takes a unique individual for that job!) and they say the same thing about eating through the day!!

I have no idea how I'm going to make it through this weekend - maybe with some vitamin B???

Yes Spanx is a friend and so is vitamin B12!! you got this! Hope the weekend goes well.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #305  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Hi Everyone,
I hope you don't mind if I join all of your "rebooters". Technically I never reached my goal, or went through maintenance, but I'm back on Phase 1/2 as of yesterday.
I had a vacation from Feb. 18th - Feb 27th and I have another one March 14th - March 21st. After a long discussion with my coach we decided I would do Phase 2 the week before my Feb vacation, and then Phase 3 while on my Feb vacation, even though I was about 7 pounds from my goal. This vacation was with my parents, so I knew it wouldn't be too difficult to stay on plan. My March vacation on the otherhand is with the bf, my brother and his wife, so I know there will be lots of beer and wine and munchies! I was planning to stick to Phase 3 until I left for the March vacation, but as much as I loved my Phase 3 breakfasts, I just don't have time in the mornings to enjoy them while I'm at work, so figured why not hop back on the Phase 1/2 train for another week and see what I can drop. I was able to basically stay even while on Phase 3, so I was quite happy about this! (I've also read lots about people "shaking" things up by switching to Phase 3 for a week, so figured it wouldn't hurt, and maybe I'd have a big whoosh.)
I decided to do Phase 1/2 from yesterday until next Friday, then go back to Phase 3 until I leave for my vacation and then just enjoy myself while down in Orlando, but still try and be conscious of what I'm eating/drinking. When I get back I'd like to stay on maintenance so I can enjoy an Easter dinner, and then April 1st get back on Phase 1/2 until the end of the month.
Anyways, sorry for the long winded explanation. I've mostly been a lurker and just read others' posts, but love the support in this thread, and figured this would help me be a bit more accountable and come April 1st, I'll hopefully have no excuses!
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #306  

Angie, The wedding is March 23rd. I have some time, I was just really hoping to be in my dress comfortably. Its a beautiful dress and I am so excited for mY brother, I wanted my husband to be proud of me too. Ill be fine thoogh. Phase 3 going well. no weight gain, good news But I am hitting the gym pretty hard, I did legs pretty crazy today, and I am hitting ans and arms tomorrow, running Saturday and Sunday. Im going back to Phase 1 next wedneday so I might actually get to 120 by the 22nd. Ill be fine either way, I will just have to buy another pair of spanx so my dress doesnt split.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #307  

KNM,

You are so lucky, I really need a vacay right about nw, 3 kids can really get to you physically. I love them dearly but I am TIRED.
Have fun on your vacay in March, enjoy it. Try to work out since you will be in Phase 3. I think your plan is great, good luck
Old 03-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #308  

Ip friends,
Have a nice weekend, leaving work and signing off for the weekend Too many kids activitties to take care of, HUGS
Old 03-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #309  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Just want to share how surprised I am at how fast my vacation weight is dropping. I was 134 went I went on vacation on Feb 14. I was 139 after I got back on Feb 23 and started back on Phase 1 that day. Now on Mar 1, I'm 135. I'm sure much of those 4 pounds had to do with water gain from the flights, salty foods, and gallons of alcohol, but I thought I would have trouble getting back on Phase 1 and be at a one-lb-per-week pace. However, I've felt just fine getting on P1 and I'm jazzed about the quick reset. Since I had mentally prepared myself to be on Phase 1 until my birthday on March 15, I think I will do just that and get a little buffer under my goal weight.

So maybe going on vacation with no worries and then going immediately back to P1 for a week or so might just be all it takes! Sweet!
Fishette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #310  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Hey everyone, the Phase 3 "shake-up" seemed to work for me. When I left on my vacation I weighed in at 127.0. I basically bounced between 126.6 and 127.8 while on phase 3. I've been following phase 2 since Wednesday and this morning I was down to 125.6! I realize this isn't a huge drop, but being so close to my goal my weight loss has really slowed down, so I'm super happy with these results!
Not to mention, now that I've had a bit of a break I feel confident that I can do phase 1/2 for another week easily!
I also wanted to say that when I first started IP last year I had a few cheat weekends that turned into weeks. I never properly phased off and I practically gained everything I had lost back. This time around I'm understanding the importance of phasing off properly and suggest if anyone has any planned cheats, to really consider phasing off.
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #311  

Knm,
Looks like you are doing great! I also had a few planned cheats in December with no phase off. I only gained 2 lbs. but I agree that phasing off is important and you can't go from eating no carbs to eating tons. The only thing I do know is ice struggled allot on this journey. I've endured allot of hunger and I won't do this to myself ever again. Once I phase off I'm done
Old 03-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #312  

Bump
Old 03-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

I agree with some of the comments KNM and Fishette have made in their last post.
Myself....I've been on the road for the past week and not back until tuesday night. I basically have been using real food instead of P1 while I've been away to see how calorie confusion and more fat in my diet might make a difference in boosting weight loss for when I get back home. I don't expect I'll have lost weight while away as I am drinking alcohol as well. I also have not lost my mind with food...so we'll see. I'm not drinking like a fish either and it's Vodka with no sugary stuff added.

I'll be curious to see how that all "adds up" on Weds. morning with my WI.
I'll let you all know. I am sure I am no longer in Ketosis and don't know if that is my goal any longer. More to come ladies! Have a great day.
sunnymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:02 AM   #314  

S/C/G: 242/242/150

Height: 5'9"

I am a lurker but am going to start a reboot in the morning and would like to step out of my lurker bush and join you all.

Last edited by Blueskywyoming; 03-04-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Blueskywyoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #315  

welcome