S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

oh sorry to hear
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #287  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Lexi - she sleeping and we're waiting for Bed .

I'm grateful if we had to go to the hospital it was today ...yesterday was a big snowstorm so the roads were a little dicey and I would not want to wreck the rental car since mine is in the shop from the 2 Deers that ran into car last Wednesday night on my way from Dog training class!
My insurance rates will be going up again...
Hopefully I get my car back soon!
Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #288  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Hi all!

So my son shared his bug and I've been laid up since Saturday morning. I think I've slept an average of 18-20 hours each day. Today is my first day back to work and I'm about to fall asleep now!

Staying OP was next to impossible while sick - I was basically through a few days of P3 so I guess it won't end up that bad in the end. I am definitely feeling bloated but that's most likely the bug working through and all the darn medication!

Me and DH were planning a "romantic" getaway this weekend so I'm praying I'm at least ok by then. I doubt I'll be "clubbing" though

After we get back, I think I'll do 2 days P1, 1 day off, 2 days P1, 1 day off and see how I feel.

I never did get my raquetball in ... bummer!!

Roo - congrats on the weight loss! Good job! Hope everything else turns in an upward direction! Sounds like you had a "character building" week

Lexi - I know you're trying to work this, but maybe you need a small break? Just sounds like you're getting really, really down over a few pounds. I know you're short and 1 lb on you might look like 3 on someone else but maybe move to P3 for a week or 2 and then back to P1 to try and get the bump???
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #289  

Angie,

Thank you for helping me I definitely need a break from Phase 1. I am going to take your advice and do a week of Phase 3. I really wanted to lose a little more fr my brothers wedding, I didnt want my dress to be too tight, but its tight oh well, I am destined to wearing spanx till eternity. Sooooo off to Phase 3 I go tomorrow morning. I hope you have fun n your romatic weekend, you deserve it I will keep you updated on my progress. Hugs
Old 02-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #290  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

Angie hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Angie ... I have faith that everything that happens in life has a purpose , maybe it builds character ..we learn a life lesson .

I am grateful to have made it through another day OP.
I dream of having a Tummy Tuck and refuse to let anyone ruin my chances of getting it in the near future and this includes Me! So I push forward !
Old 02-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #291  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
Thanks Lexi - she sleeping and we're waiting for Bed .

I'm grateful if we had to go to the hospital it was today ...yesterday was a big snowstorm so the roads were a little dicey and I would not want to wreck the rental car since mine is in the shop from the 2 Deers that ran into car last Wednesday night on my way from Dog training class!
My insurance rates will be going up again...
Hopefully I get my car back soon!
Roo2
Oh you are having a very stressful time. I hope your mom starts to feel better.
Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:49 AM   #292  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning rebooters!
I seriously need y'all to kick me in the butt, shout out when I go missing, and stay on my case.
As you know, I've been promising to reboot since late December.... finding excuses to put it off. Did 3 days a few weeks ago, never got totally back into ketosis, then went off for reasons unclear even to myself.
Well, excuse time is over. I restarted yesterday and plan to go all through the month of March. I will re-assess then to see if I need another month. I'm up 12 lbs from my original goal, but would like to lose 25 to try for a new all-time low. (That part may be wishful thinking considering that I've never been that low, and my age, and my lifestyle -fairly inactive during the day teaching.)
Sunny and Pat - I'm in complete agreement about finding what works. Maintenance is much harder than I anticipated. I read both 'Wheat Belly' and 'Why We Get Fat and What To Do About It'. Personally, I found WWGFAWTDAI to be more realistic and "do-able" for me. I just wish the title wasn't so awkward. lol
Anyway... I'm bacccck!
We are in the same boat! Same amount to get down and teaching during the day.

Actually I was more active when "really"teaching. I did grade 1 for years but now doing indivdual assessments and need to be eyeball to eyeball with the kids to keep them focused. Also travelling a lot between schools and office during the day.

But you reminded me that March is a nice chunk of time to do this, so lets get on with it!!!

Our spring break is last week in March and my daughter asked if I wanted to go to the next city to a huge outlet mall that I love. So I want to get at least some of this regain off by then.

A big problem I have had with maintaining is that I have gone back to a very bad habit that is quite common with teachers. I am so busy during the day that I often eat very little.

Then when the troops have left by 4 I am ready to eat anything that doesn't get me first. The time from 4 till supper time is deadly.

On phase 1 I had been very good at bringing a huge salad and a protein pkg at lunch. I need to get back in that habit.

OK, lets do this!

Pat
Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 AM   #293  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiChanel1 View Post
Angie,

Thank you for helping me I definitely need a break from Phase 1. I am going to take your advice and do a week of Phase 3. I really wanted to lose a little more fr my brothers wedding, I didnt want my dress to be too tight, but its tight oh well, I am destined to wearing spanx till eternity. Sooooo off to Phase 3 I go tomorrow morning. I hope you have fun n your romatic weekend, you deserve it I will keep you updated on my progress. Hugs
I bet you will be surprised and see this will shock your body into giving up that last bit of weight you are fighting.

Good luck with this plan.
Pat
Old 02-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #294  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
I bet you will be surprised and see this will shock your body into giving up that last bit of weight you are fighting.

Good luck with this plan.
Pat
Thank you Pat,

You are sweet. Its been rough, but I am fighting to stay OP and get rid of 8 more lbs. I am 5 foor so 115 is still a healthy weight for me. My friend is 5 foot 4 and looks the same as I do at 140 lbs....so I really need to lose it. I am still a size8-10. Its ok though i am enjoying my Phase 3 breakfast as I write its super yummy
Old 02-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #295  
Keeping it real!

Morning all ....

Still fighting this dang bug! I could fall asleep right now!

Lexi - when's the wedding? It was the end of March right? So if you do a week on P3 and go right back to P1, you might be able to lose the Spanx But then again, Spanx are friends at any size!!

Roo - hopefully today is a better day for you Good job staying OP through all that!

Pat - I have a few friends in the teaching business (better you guys than me - it takes a unique individual for that job!) and they say the same thing about eating through the day!!

I have no idea how I'm going to make it through this weekend - maybe with some vitamin B???
Old 02-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #296  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

Morning Ladies thank you all appreciate the kind thoughts

I love this thread it is very supportive and low key the older I get I realize my time is best spent on things that strive to create an impact that is positive and meaningful.

Lexi so glad you were able to find something that will make it easier for you.
You have worked so hard enjoy everything you have accomplished...the rest will come . My heart goes out to you about your hair loss.
I have a problem with absorbing nutrients so that was why I was on A slew
Of all the Vitamins ..I had levels drawn and everything I had no special knowledge prior to starting the diet about hair loss ..just trying to address my deficits and other health concerns.
Enjoy the Wedding you will look beautiful:
Good Luck to us all as we strive to balance maintaining our weight and the same time realize what a tremendous amount of effort it has taken to get us to this point.
Have a great day,Roo2
Old 02-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #297  

I hope your mom is better. thank you for the support
Old 02-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #298  

FYI: My dress looks great with the spanx
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #299  
Keeping it real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiChanel1 View Post
FYI: My dress looks great with the spanx
Good for you!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #300  

I am being comical, it looks ehhhh, but who cares. I have had three kids and My youngest isnt 1 yet