Old 04-28-2008, 02:49 PM   #181  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayohwhy View Post
so i'm trying to do my part and i google "red bracelet" and the first 3 sites were kabbalah sites! [not that there is anything wrong with kabbalah, but yeah, i was like, wow, that was NOT what i was looking for ]
I've been googling wrist bands - like the ones Lance Armstrong does. I found a site where you can custom order them with the color and saying of your choosing, but I'm not sure if there's a minimum order. Of course there's an AIDs awareness one pre-printed but once again not what I was looking for.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:53 PM   #182  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

So I had to come tell you what I did today! I actually decided to walk across campus instead of riding the park and ride bus! got all the way to class and found out no class today! so I had to walk all the way back across campus to the gym, worked out...did Day 1 Week one of the walk/run program! Then I walked to my car in the park and ride lot instead of waiting for the bus!! Go me!! It was at least 1 hour of walking! And its SOOO beautiful outside!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:05 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 192.8/152.2/137

Height: 5'3"

This is so awesome! I'm so entirely pumped to be on the red team - and wow do we write a lot! It is great to read so many ladies who are trying to live healthy and move healthy!

Must haves in my house:
Orowheat Double Fiber English Muffins
Coke Cherry Zero
Eggs
Laughing Cow Light Cheeses
Fat Free Refried Beans
Low Carb Tortillas
Freezer veggies - all kinds, I'm pretty open about eating anything so long as I don't have to cook it!
Raw veggies - I currently am consuming my infamous veggie bags - 3/4lbs of raw veggies EVERYDAY - this week is cherry tomatoes, english cukes, celery, carrots, and sugar snap peas.
Apples!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:10 PM   #184  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Height: 5'6"

well i had the pic of hubby;s re-enlistment from last year (during deployment) on my desktop pic.....but i guarantee it'll be back up when this challenge is over....i need the reminder lol but at least hubby's home now for the most part of this year...so i dont need all the pics up right now lol
Old 04-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #185  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

Wow...this is a chatty group!

Kerry - I love the pic you designed. What about a smaller one we could put it in our signatures??

So, I see everyone is listing goals for this challenge. I am not sure what I want my goals to be. It seems when I set a weight specific goal, I don't reach it and I get really upset. I want to lose 40lbs by the 4th of July. I think I can do it!

Foods I MUST have at all times
Chicken
LC cheese
Asparagus - TJ has frozen ones...so I can have them year round!
Mozzarella Sticks/Parm. Cheese
Natural Peanut Butter
ww Bread
Agave
Oatmeal
Eggs
Red Hot
EVOO
Old 04-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #186  
TBL - The Red Team

S/C/G: 247.4/204.8/165

Height: 5'10"

I'm glad you all jumped on the "wear red" bandwagon. I have tons of red....being a Red Sox Fan! :-)

Diva: Thanks....you seem very interesting too....and you have a huge fan club also! WAY TO GO!!!

Well DS woke up at 2:45pm and then took a shower, put his PJ's back on and is going to lay down again. I guess he's really sick. Taht's so unlike him! I'll be back a little later, i'm sure we'll have 5 more pages by then. LMAO! GO RED TEAM!

I love the red BL clipart....it's GREAT!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #187  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

WTG Mel! That's an excellent workout you got today!

I did TBL2 workout and it kicked my butt. I didn't even mind Kim much (did I just say that?). I did it for 70 minutes and then I tried the Hula Hoop for about 3 minutes until my side cramped up, LOL! I'm clearly no Hula queen.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #188  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Hi Diva I love your little pink converse
Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Red face

Hey Ladies!! wow- there is lots to read!
Im recovering from a badly sprained ankle....so today I am attempting to go to the gym (i currently go to curves..) Im still nursing my 4 month old, so finding the right time to go and leave him with DH or friends is tough....
Any suggestions of what motivates you guys when things are tough??

I love the red clothes idea....gotta find something red!
Heather- I have a pyrenese/maremma cross big white dog- hes a sheepdog...pretty adorable...i love growing/trying to grow my own veggies.....mostly potatoes since our dirt is clay...i grew 5 kinds the first year!
Stace....I love the hockey playoffs!! But I wont be rootin for Dallas!! Lol
Foods to have in the house:
Fresh veggies (mmm snap peas)
Protein powder and milk......
Whole wheat tortillas with Adams P butter and then a bannana rolled up in it..
plain yogurt with honey, apples, and cinnamon....
spinach salad with almonds, strawberries, light cheese and raspberry vinagrette... better go before i start drooling!!
go red go!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #190  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Melissa73- My kids have been sick for weeks off and on it seems. I usually hate when the have to miss school...that's my quiet time LOL, but they just slept the whole time so it wasn't too bad. Now that I've got them all healthy and back in school I'm watching my sisters baby M-F until the end of May. I must be insane I tell ya I'm so happy I had my tubes tied...this diaper, bottle, crying, pooping thing sucks!LOL! Don't even get me started though on my sister and her dead beat bf and how I got stuck doing this in the first place! UGhhh
Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #191  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Ok Day 1 is going well....staying OP all day.
I worked my lower body with a personal trainer this morning.

Must haves:
Frozen Chicken Breast
Frozen Fruits (for smoothies) and Veggies
Sara Lee Delightful Bread
La Tortilla Factory 50 cal tortillas
Diet Cream Soda
Protein Drinks
Old 04-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Also....any suggestions for good workout tunes/motivating songs?? my MP3 is getting pretty boring now...
Old 04-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #193  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina30 View Post
Hi Diva I love your little pink converse
Thanks. I liked them so much I had to buy some for real, except mine aren't high tops, lol.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #194  
Kerry ~ TBL Red Team!

S/C/G: 236/194.6/135

Height: 5'4"

I use TechnoSweat to run to. I love that you can choose the perfect beat to fit with your running speed.... The music really gets me going too... I love it.

I'm going to head out this afternoon and take my son to Karate and when I do I'll pick up some beads and leather and see if I can make myself a red bracelet

Wheeee!!!!!!!!!! GO RED!!!!!!!

Oh.... and this afternoon I waited too long to eat and I was sooo hungry when I got to the store that I bought a Musketeer Bar. Now, the good news is.... I tore it in half at the checkout and had the cashier throw the other half in the trash....

I impressed myself with that ....
Old 04-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 192.8/152.2/137

Height: 5'3"

I remember reading that some people were going to post measurements and pics.

Do/can we post the measurements in here? The same with pics?
Also - what are you going to measure? Waist, hips, arm, thigh?