Old 11-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #301  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Good Morning Everyone,

I actually had a loss of .2 so 182 even. I am shocked. I hope all of the crap I ate yesterday doesn't come up tomorrow. My busy days with the children are starting so that just may help.

Diana sorry about the up, and nope don't take it personal

crainjo good job on the 1.2lbs down, ONEderland here you come

Sam good job on the .4 down

Roxy, .8 is still good, hopefully you won't have an up tomorrow. Men do go through those crazy mood things just like women so turning 40 could be it. Good analyzing My hubby just turned 46 and his mood has been quite crappy the last few weeks, even the kids have asked what's wrong with him. idk Doesn't it make you mad when you know more could have been done. Well you and your friend are safe so that's the blessing in itself.

Kukkie maybe reposition the scale idk. The new scale I bought works fine for my son but not for me. He has also loss 4-5lbs since last Friday but for me it just stuck

Last edited by love2b150; 11-16-2011 at 09:13 AM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #302  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All,

No formal workout last night. I managed to get about 20 mins of some dancing in and i did some cleaning. MFP gave me a couple hundred cals for it, so that's good. TOM showed up yesterday. I already can't wait for him to be GONE!!!

I'm up .2 today to 195.8. I am on plan though!!! Like a rockstar! I want to see what kind of a whoosh I can get with this one. LOL That will be the best way to lead into Thanksgiving! On the healthy train!!! LOL

life is beginning to turn around toward the positive again. I have my appt today with Trainer Steve. I'm nervous and excited!

Rox: I'm glad you and your friend are ok. That guy sounds crazy!
Rennie: Nice job on that .2! Keep at it!
Angie: Good job on that .4. Doc? Do you not want to lose anymore now?
Crainjo: You're RIGHT THERE!!!!! I totally remember that number on my scale!! I'm so excited for you!
Diana: Morning!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #303  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

everybody..

No time for personals today,little time before i have to leave..WI@ 168.0 today down .2. Decided to review my carbs more closely this morning and realized that I've been getting 12 grams from this new splenda w/fiber i've been using all month.I know 12 grams might not be a lot to some but w/all the other crabs i have,that "12" might be stopping me from losing

Also thinking that at this point I need to eat less,if i want to continue to lose.I've been tracking again lately and around 1400 keeps me holding steady.I'd like to get to 150 but I think I'd have to cut down to around 1000 or so calories a day..IDK..

I'll try to cut down and see what happens.I don't want to be hungry so it's all a fine line,( i could just eat when I'm hungry)Guest I'm back to trying to find a balance again I'll be so glad when i get to where i want to be cause I'm so tried of trying to move this fat.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #304  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Been crazy busy with work and kids. Popcorn Sunday night really took a toll.

14: 201
15: 200
16: 200
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #305  
One Day At A Time

Told ya'll when i cut on the computer,it's hard to get off

I totally understand and can relate Diana,that's all we can do but i do take it personal Thanks you sometimes it doesn't seem like it

Wow Roxy,glad you guys were ok

Great job on the .2 Rennie

Looking good Angie great job

Vixsin,enjoy your trainer

Hay Gale

Great WI Crainjo

Sorry bout your scale KuKKie

I'm out now for real Have a great day/evening everybody
Old 11-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #306  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Oct 31-205.0
Nov 1-204.5
Nov 2-207.5
Nov 3-205.0
Nov 4-204.5
Nov 5-205.0
Nov 6-206.0
Nov 7-207.0
Nov 8-205.0
Nov 9-204.5
Nov 10-203.0
Nov 11-206.0 WTF
Nov 12-205.5
Nov 13-207.0
Nov 14-204.6 Official WI at WW
Nov 15-205.5 (back on at-home scale)
Nov 16-205.0

a bit tired, stayed out too late last night. did get a little bit of studying done, but mostly went out with a (possible) SO for pizza of all things. Seeing someone kinda makes the dieting rules go out the window. It's so hard to eat the way you need to when you're being "romanced." What's romantic about a salad? Then he feels bad because he knows I'm actively trying to lose weight. I've told him that it's not his problem, and that I can take care of it, and track it, and it will be fine. That seemed to settle things. "I've lost 25 pounds, I know what I'm doing." After I said it out loud, I knew it was true...got a handle on this.

Last edited by aka8941; 11-16-2011 at 12:48 PM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #307  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

11/15-196.2
11/16-196.6

Glad it isn't more xD I went on a binge last night for the first time since starting my plan. Two bowls of Ice cream, and three cookies, and a soda -.- all after a steak, salad, and baked potato dinner xD fail...back on plan today though
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #308  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Angie Keep up the great work! I have a question for you. We've talked about me being a big eater. Were you full and satisified from the pizza. I like pizza fine, but I tend to avoid it due to the calories/sodium. I also have to be full/satisified when I eat. That's why I struggle with some foods, and for me it's just easier to avoid them. If I were to eat pizza, I would probably eat 4-6 slices to be satisified. Maybe things have changed for me and I just haven't had pizza in a while to know.

Rennie Sorry about things not going well yesterday, but congrats on the .2.

Crainjo Great job!

Starbrite Congrats on the .4.

Fitgirlygirl Good job on the .8. Hopefully it won't bounce back due to the lack of calories. Still thinking about you.

Kukkie I've got the TTOM symptoms, too. Hang in there! We can get through another month of this mess.

Vixsin Rock on, baby! You can do it!

Ona I would just change back to the regular splenda first. Don't cut back on your eating, yet. Try that for a few weeks and analyze from there. You don't want to change too much at one time.

LoriAS Hi Hang in there.

AKA Love the confindence! Great job on the .5.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #309  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Angie Keep up the great work! I have a question for you. We've talked about me being a big eater. Were you full and satisified from the pizza. I like pizza fine, but I tend to avoid it due to the calories/sodium. I also have to be full/satisified when I eat. That's why I struggle with some foods, and for me it's just easier to avoid them. If I were to eat pizza, I would probably eat 4-6 slices to be satisified. Maybe things have changed for me and I just haven't had pizza in a while to know.
I'd just like to chime in here, if I may? I am a big eater too. I eat big meals all day (400- 450 ea for B,L,D and 250 - 300 for a snack). I do alot of filling up on veggies. I do that with my pizza as well. I buy a frozen one (usually cheese or pepperoni - depends on cals. I try to keep the cals per serving in the vicinity of 300.) From there, I add things to it like chicken, spinach, broccoli, red and orange peppers, turkey pepperoni, turkey sausage, etc. I just make sure to portion out my stuff and keep track of it. Sometimes it works out to be 750 - 800 cals for dinner, but it ends up being one heck of a filling dinner, as opposed to spending 800 cals on 2 slices of pizza shop pizza.

I plan on Maxwell getting half of the pizza and I get half which initially would work out to be 450 cals initially. I would then weigh out the other meats I want to put on my side and heap on the veggies. I pair the pizza with a huge bowl of salad greens, even just some romaine and spinach and I'm good. Maybe a small something like a SF jello in the evening but that's it.

With that said, that's the pizza that I do at home. I don't normally go OUT for pizza purposely except occassionally with my parents. I only eat 2 pieces, depending on the size, and I always try to get a salad. I am still SUPER paranoid about many restaurants and a pizza place is one of them.

And I think you'll be surprised how things have changed for you now. I bet you wouldn't need nearly the amount that you used to.

Last edited by Vixsin; 11-16-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #310  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Vixsin Thanks for your reply. I see what you do. I also do that (add veggies/protein) to make my meals more filling. Unfortunately I am still a big eater. Always have been. In fact, DH has a running joke every morning about my breakfast. He says that I eat a 5 pound omelet for breakfast. It might not be 5 pounds, but it's pretty damn close to it. I agree that it would be much easier to adapt the pizza to your diet at home than eat it out.

ETA: When we speak of volume/amount of food, I eat more food than anyone that I know, even my 300 pound DH.

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-16-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #311  
~Rennie

So far so good today, YAY for ME

Roxy what is the brand of that dressing again. Boat something?

Thanks Ona I think to cut down to 1000 is a tad low, maybe try 1200 or 1250 and see how you do first. Because if the scale stops moving again at 1000 you won't have any where to go, just saying cause I am definitely no expert

Lori water, water water ... give that sodium a good swift kick

Amanda good for YOU "I've lost 25 pounds, I know what I'm doing." After I said it out loud, I knew it was true...got a handle on this. Good job on the .5 down

baker thank goodness for a new day ... I had a completely off point evening yesterday also

Thanks Diana, that's what happens with me and pizza. Thank goodness there are a lot of people in here to help eat it. I have to start back up with our zucchini/squash omelet, so good and so filling. The squash out here has been looking like someone has been playing with it, I honestly don't think they should be allowed to put it out like that, smh

Vixsin I like to add spinach to my pizza also but that makes me eat more, I love the taste. I bought the turkey pepperoni and I had the kids eat it because I wanted to eat the entire pack. add some green peppers and onions

Pizza, French Fries with Ketchup and Gyros are things I must stay away from, oh and honey roasted cashews are all major weaknesses for me.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #312  
~Rennie

Amber good job on the 1.6lbs down

Coondocks are you doing periodic checkin's I can't remember

Angie how is Cameron?

JamiSue, Matilda, Roxie (Shylah), Kristi, Kris (MamaP), BigMommaTexas, Jeri (eclipse), envelope, Lauren, Susie, Lin, ilbnej, StarGetsFit, Akelly where are you all??? I know some of you have hit goal and are probably in the maintainers thread. Miss you all ... Just saying hello
Old 11-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 289/220/189

Height: 6'1"

Angie No nothing different, other than doing long runs on weekends for the past two weekends. So I don't know if that has done something with my metabolism. Probably will have to start increasing cals and carbs. But I feel so guilty doing that. But I know I have too. Anyway, getting more cals in the morning yesterday then tapering off seems to have worked. I know I might have to get creative to get these last 11 pounds off. Will see if it keeps up. Today was a rest day. Stayed home with kids, no babysitter. Made myself some egg salad this morning that I have been eating on all day.
crainjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:49 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Rennie it's Boathouse dressing!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:01 PM   #315  
One Day At A Time

Thanks Diana.thankfully,I'm all out of that splenda now so tomorrow morning(LW)I'll get the kind w/o fiber like I've been using.I'm a big eater too we can make it on tons of veggies what are you doing for thanksgiving? for me.I'll probably have cauliflower/breast and something else IDK.I've gotten where i don't like to cook a lot. or don't want to take the time to cook meals that take a long time to prepare. I know i'll be going to Mothers and taking my own food.

Thanks Rennie yeah,that's what i'll do.Don't know why i posted 1000 calories this morning thinking fast out loud i guest don't think i could survive off that. still ended the day w/1450 so we will see what happens.Just glad I reconized the carbs in that sugar. Hope you have a great WI tomorrow

Last edited by OnaMi; 11-16-2011 at 07:06 PM.